Kingdom Hearts

How can I get leveled up fast?

Games Guru: I claim no expertise on this, but in my experience, there are no shortcuts to leveling up in this game. You fight lots of Heartless and you gain experience and level up.

Can you give me tips on how to defeat Sephiroth? He’s very hard!

Games Guru: Oh, um, Sephiroth. Tough call. Are you at level 75? All the experts agree: You should have MP Rage and MP Haste. You should fill every slot with elixirs. Half the key to this fight is survival.

This is one of the hardest, biggest battles in gaming. Sephiroth will hit and hurt you no matter what you do, so drink elixirs, use second chance, use strike raid when possible and slug it out.

How can I get leveled up fast?

Games Guru:

25 Comments on Kingdom Hearts

1. kingdomkeyblade // August 29, 2009 at 5:14 pm // Reply

piece of food u need 2 go thourgh this door u cant destory heartless with a wooden sword untill later in the game k but u might have to go on the brige something like that but i’ve beaten both games about twice each but i dont remeber that much k

2. kingdomkeyblade // August 29, 2009 at 5:09 pm // Reply

hey ya know there makeing a kh game for ds it’s comin out on september 29 i can’t wait and u know what the 2nd games easyer than the 1st game of kh but it is way more awsome hey is any one getting the new kh game for ds i am answer me

3. luke skywalker // August 27, 2009 at 2:07 pm // Reply

if you are looking for extra xp go to traverse town, district 2 has an unlimited supply of heartless as long as you go out once you run out then come back in there will be plenty more heartless to fight

4. Giant Piece of Food // August 25, 2009 at 7:55 pm // Reply

I wish there was a kingdom Hearts game called Kingdom Hearts: Sora Vs. Roxas

5. Giant Piece of Food // August 25, 2009 at 7:52 pm // Reply

I am 8 years old, my Teenage sister plays Kingdom Hearts,How do you beat up a heartless without the Keyblade? (with the wooden sword)

6. where is donald and goofy

7. i need to no how to beat it

8. wheres alice when she dissapears in wonderland?

9. how do you beat cerberus?

10. to beat the final boss,use your laser thing,BUT THERE IS NO LASER THING,HA HA HA HAAAA,that joke is how i got my name.i am sutch a joker

11. whats the next keyblade after three wishes???

12. HOW DO U KILL RIKU

13. Alright peeps, to beat Sephiroth you need to…

Just kidding I have no idea how to beat Sephiroth. I only fought him once and when I did in half a second he just jumped over to me and killed me with his gigantour sword.

14. Yo tmack07:

SEPHIROTH IS IN THE ??? TOURNAMENT IN THE COLLISEUM (or however you spell it) RAWR

15. super mario // May 30, 2009 at 7:49 pm // Reply

On the Wonderland level, I got 3 of the pieces of evidence and where are the remaining ones? Also, how do you defeat the card soldiers because when I kill them they always come back and kill me

16. video game gal // May 30, 2009 at 7:13 pm // Reply

mwahahaha!!! i beat Sephoroth TWICE!!!!!!

17. does anyone know how to get to the gorillas in the tarzan level?

18. Where are puppies 61-63 in hollow bastion?

19. This a Disney game. Its okay.

20. were and who is sephiroth?plus ansem 3 is HARD!!!

21. where is sephiroth

22. I beat the game

23. kingdom likey // April 9, 2009 at 2:40 pm // Reply

awesome! gotta have #2!

24. how to beat big dark fire breathing beast a.k.a ansam 2

25. KH Fanatic // March 26, 2009 at 3:27 pm // Reply

I find this game to be extremely entertaining, and have played it MANY times over. I have leveled up to Lv. 99, and beat nearly all obstacles. (Except Sephiroth, yet he’s another story…) Overall, the plot provides for an intriguing and suspenseful story, and it provides for hours on end of endless entertainment. I give it a double thumbs-up!