Kingdom Hearts

How can I get leveled up fast?

Games Guru: I claim no expertise on this, but in my experience, there are no shortcuts to leveling up in this game. You fight lots of Heartless and you gain experience and level up.

Can you give me tips on how to defeat Sephiroth? He’s very hard!

Games Guru: Oh, um, Sephiroth. Tough call. Are you at level 75? All the experts agree: You should have MP Rage and MP Haste. You should fill every slot with elixirs. Half the key to this fight is survival.

This is one of the hardest, biggest battles in gaming. Sephiroth will hit and hurt you no matter what you do, so drink elixirs, use second chance, use strike raid when possible and slug it out.

How can I get leveled up fast?

Games Guru:

34 Comments on Kingdom Hearts

1. super mario // March 17, 2010 at 5:07 pm // Reply

I found out that at the beginning of the game when your friends ask you questions if you pick the first answer you’ll get leveled up fast

2. 00Mushroom // March 4, 2010 at 4:25 pm // Reply

I’m too low to beat Cerberus so I have to go on to zone 3 then beat Im

3. How do I beat the Ice Titan and the boss in the desert when you go to Aladdin’s house and ride the carpet?

4. kingdom hearts is i have only played Kingdom Hearts4 and watched Kingdom Hearts2 I think 2 is the best one!

5. when all else fails cheat

6. i need to know what to do after alice dissapears in kingdom hearts

7. If sora is a young man as in teenager, why the heck is voice higher
    than michal phelps???

8. It’s kinda hard after you beet Riku the second time.

• Robot Chicken Fan 777 // December 19, 2009 at 11:47 am // Reply

I beat Hades little doggie went to that place with the organge cat went to Tarzan world don’t kno where to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. WAZ UP EVERBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. the great king of evil,ganondorf // December 6, 2009 at 5:28 pm // Reply

thanks joker,your hint worked

11. cole from infamous // November 27, 2009 at 5:38 pm // Reply

thx kingdomkeyblade,and happy thanks givin

12. kingdomkeyblade // November 25, 2009 at 11:14 am // Reply

kingdom hearts 358/2 days is awesome who got it beat and thinks it’s awesome come on i want answers and infamous is a awesome game so you need to get a ps3 and infamous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. i used to own this game but i swapped it for infamous

14. Goofy and Sora123 // November 15, 2009 at 10:24 pm // Reply

in kingdom hearts chain of memories DON’T use fire attack on Hades!

15. cole from infamous // November 15, 2009 at 5:48 pm // Reply

im whith the cyclops,resident evil is cooler

16. This is the best game ever!!!

17. i think resident evil is better

18. These games are both SOOOOO easy to beat. As for Sephiroth, you need to be on at least, level 70 to stand a chance at all. 😀

19. i need help beating ersala second form

20. How do you free Alice before the wonderland cards defeat you???

21. Hey pokekid510 the answer is yes bigtime😀

22. Is the one for ds good

23. Sora’s FInal Form is AWESOME!!!

24. i heard this game got lower stats than the second one

25. Hey giant peice of food, you have to go where riku and you fight first i think into the secret place then you get the keyblade then fight darksied

1 5 6 7 8 9