Kingdom Hearts II

I’m in Halloween town where there’s a sign on Dr. Finklestien’s wall that says, “After modifying the drain, climb over it to…” . What is the rest of the sentence and what does it mean, or what am I supposed to do?

Games Guru: I don’t think it means much of anything, except maybe to Dr. Finkelstein.

I can’t beat the Cerberus Cup. I get to the last level and I run out of time. Help needed!

Games Guru: You and me both, pal. My experience was that Cerberus ran away and I ran out of time. As I understand it, the tricks for beating this demon pooch appear on the screen-Evade, Jump-Dog Paddle. Words to live by. They will leave the monster mutt temporarily stunned, giving you a chance to strike.

How can I get lots of points in the tournaments, and how do I unlock the third paradox cup?

Games Guru: If we’re speaking about the Cerberus Cup, you will need to clear the Agrabah, Pride Land and Halloween worlds before you can enter.

What is the best way to get points in the Cerberus paradox battle? Also, where do you get twilight stones for Goofy’s shield?

Games Guru: A lot of people have trouble with this level. The best advice I can give you is to level up before you enter, and arm your keyblade with the thunder and magnet. As for the twilight stones, try taking them from nobodies in the World that Never Was.

How do you defeat Demyx in Hollow Bastion?

Games Guru: As it turns out, you never really fight Demyx. The trick to beating this rather timid bad guy is to destroy 100 of his water minions in 80 seconds. That may sound hard, but take heart—these guys are weak. In this battle of quantity, the trick is to use the “Wild Dance” reaction whenever the prompt appears. This will allow you to kill many minions at once.

It’s tough to find all the “Orichalcum+”es. I have one from the Hundred Acre wood, one from the throne room (Land of Dragons) and I understand I get one from the “goddess of fate” cup. Where can I find the others?

Games Guru: Square Enix was kind enough to give us a complete list of places to go for Orichalcum+:

• Central Computer Mesa
  • Sunset Terrace (L4)
  • The Brink of Despair
  • Finish Starry Hill
  • Finish A New Day is Dawning
  • Finish Goddess of Fate Cup

25 Comments on Kingdom Hearts II

1. legendarysrk4eva;

Sorry it took so long to reply.

Umm… Well, I trained on the Nobodies in The World That Never Was and Twilight Town in the underground. Though it depends on what stage you’re at in the game.

2. legendarysrk4eva // June 19, 2007 at 9:07 pm // Reply

i cant help u cuz its setzer or siefer 10 for setzer

3. poper43pie // June 19, 2007 at 1:37 pm // Reply

I need help on one things. 1 off in the first leavel as sora how many points do you need to fight spencer in a strugle mach?

4. legendarysrk4eva // June 19, 2007 at 1:15 pm // Reply

how can i beat the fat dudes in goddess of fate cup it only gives u 30 seconds and i cant in time

5. magma ruler210 // June 18, 2007 at 11:28 am // Reply

achelemy lover i got:

save the queen+

save the king+

and ultima wep. and fenrir(fenrir is better than ultima wep)

6. legendarysrk4eva // June 18, 2007 at 10:05 am // Reply

oo on prroud mode

7. legendarysrk4eva // June 18, 2007 at 10:04 am // Reply

so happy cuz i beat xigbar,luxlord,saix, xemnas( at the tower) in 2 hrs and i got the uiltma weapon

8. legendarysrk4eva // June 16, 2007 at 10:13 am // Reply

BTW im workin on the ulimta weapon 2 but i cant acess the goddest of fate cup: i beat all the others :what do i have to do

9. legendarysrk4eva // June 15, 2007 at 10:32 am // Reply

sora vs riku XII : there are only 7 or 6 in the game in order to get the ulmite weapon u need to get the moogles level to max and use this one gem soo keep surching man

10. sora vs riku XII // June 15, 2007 at 8:51 am // Reply

wher do u get oruchalcum+ cuz i need em for the utima key blade and i need 9 more

11. Kingdom hearts is cool // June 14, 2007 at 7:53 pm // Reply

if u have gameshark and get infanite drive, ur battling a boss, and u turn into anti form make sure u dont have to use any action commands because when ur in anti form u cant use them….u have to shut the game off and restart it. i beat 3 worlds and i diddnt save and i had to shut it off.

12. legendarysrk4eva // June 14, 2007 at 6:01 pm // Reply

DiZ: hey dude umm any advice for KH2 leveling up cuz i need sum on proud :

join the light orginastion XIII!!!

13. legendarysrk4eva // June 14, 2007 at 5:57 pm // Reply

Alchemy Lover 98.1: dont brag if u cant handle proud thats wimp mode on easy,baby sucker on medium, and swordmaster on proud. FIGHT F0R WHAT YOU BELIVE IN : I AM ON PROUD MODE AND FOUGHT XALDIN 300 TIMES B4 I BEAT HIM SO GROW UP WIMP

14. Alchemy Lover 98.1 // June 14, 2007 at 4:27 pm // Reply

Anyways, I only play on Standard and Beginner. I can’t handle Proud.

15. Alchemy Lover 98.1 // June 14, 2007 at 4:25 pm // Reply

Gee, thanks for those comments. Sorry I bothered saying anyting. I just needed to know how to get Mickey and learn how to use those cheats posted on Youtube. I am still a rookie when it comes to playing Kingdom Hearts. Guess I won’t ever post comments on

16. kingdomhearts!!! // June 13, 2007 at 7:57 pm // Reply

nvm i beat the game and got the master form

17. Magma Ruler;

You are unbelievebly wrong! I got final LONG before Xigbar. Right as I leveled to level forty, I went into my final form. It was in Hollow Bastion at the time and as I walked out of merlin’s House after a Video. I can’t remember much for as it was about a year ago.

18. Alchemy lover, if you’re that high a level, you should have played long enough to do all of that. You get a King Mickey Charm once you do every last possible thing in Proud mode. The other way that you can play as Mickey is by hacking the game. And I agree with Legendarysrk4eva. Don’t brag for no apparent reason, especially, since you don’t know much about the game.

19. legendarysrk4eva // June 13, 2007 at 8:19 am // Reply

Alchemy Lover 98.1 :so wut it doesnt matter ur level it matters is ur forms levels,ur abilitys and ur loving to fight earn ur weapons and levels b4 u brag

20. kingdomhearts!!! // June 13, 2007 at 6:49 am // Reply

how do u find cogsworth in the buety and the beast lvl

21. legendarysrk4eva // June 12, 2007 at 7:46 pm // Reply

Alchemy Lover 98.1 THIS IS FOR U: look into our eyes and ask us if we care

22. legendarysrk4eva // June 12, 2007 at 7:37 pm // Reply

23. magma ruler210 // June 12, 2007 at 7:04 pm // Reply

Unlocking Final form and using the anti form:

you probaly used final form at the last lvl and thought you cant keep it; well….YOU’RE SO WRONG! final form is unlocked by going to the place right after Xigbar and use your wisdom or master form and at your drive select spot you will see final and sora will be floating in mid air with 2 keyblades! (the two keyblades i chose were fenrir and ultma wepon.) For anti form you need anti points. anti points are earned by :

-using wisdom and masterand

-using summons

-anti forms decrese by using final and valor form and leveling up

Dont forget you need more anti points to increase the % of turning into anti form

24. Alchemy Lover 98.1 // June 11, 2007 at 5:52 pm // Reply

By the way, to everyone, I’m lvl 99, the highest level and I also have Save the Queen and Ultima and Fenrir

25. Alchemy Lover 98.1 // June 11, 2007 at 5:49 pm // Reply

To all gamers who comment, could you please verify if this cheat I heard is true; Is it true after you beat the game ten times on any level, King Mickey will join your party if you choose him on any world?