Kingdom Hearts II

I’m in Halloween town where there’s a sign on Dr. Finklestien’s wall that says, “After modifying the drain, climb over it to…” . What is the rest of the sentence and what does it mean, or what am I supposed to do?

Games Guru: I don’t think it means much of anything, except maybe to Dr. Finkelstein.

I can’t beat the Cerberus Cup. I get to the last level and I run out of time. Help needed!

Games Guru: You and me both, pal. My experience was that Cerberus ran away and I ran out of time. As I understand it, the tricks for beating this demon pooch appear on the screen-Evade, Jump-Dog Paddle. Words to live by. They will leave the monster mutt temporarily stunned, giving you a chance to strike.

How can I get lots of points in the tournaments, and how do I unlock the third paradox cup?

Games Guru: If we’re speaking about the Cerberus Cup, you will need to clear the Agrabah, Pride Land and Halloween worlds before you can enter.

What is the best way to get points in the Cerberus paradox battle? Also, where do you get twilight stones for Goofy’s shield?

Games Guru: A lot of people have trouble with this level. The best advice I can give you is to level up before you enter, and arm your keyblade with the thunder and magnet. As for the twilight stones, try taking them from nobodies in the World that Never Was.

How do you defeat Demyx in Hollow Bastion?

Games Guru: As it turns out, you never really fight Demyx. The trick to beating this rather timid bad guy is to destroy 100 of his water minions in 80 seconds. That may sound hard, but take heart—these guys are weak. In this battle of quantity, the trick is to use the “Wild Dance” reaction whenever the prompt appears. This will allow you to kill many minions at once.

It’s tough to find all the “Orichalcum+”es. I have one from the Hundred Acre wood, one from the throne room (Land of Dragons) and I understand I get one from the “goddess of fate” cup. Where can I find the others?

Games Guru: Square Enix was kind enough to give us a complete list of places to go for Orichalcum+:

• Central Computer Mesa
  • Sunset Terrace (L4)
  • The Brink of Despair
  • Finish Starry Hill
  • Finish A New Day is Dawning
  • Finish Goddess of Fate Cup

25 Comments on Kingdom Hearts II

1. legendarysrk4eva // June 26, 2007 at 8:26 am // Reply

i did it i made the uiltima weapon

2. legendarysrk4eva // June 25, 2007 at 3:17 pm // Reply

i know where to find all of these for i have the guide

mu hahahhahahhahahha

3. legendarysrk4eva // June 25, 2007 at 3:11 pm // Reply

i need 1 and roxas form is obtained when fighting with axel but it appears like anti you cant keep it

it happened to me by accident

and i need these for the last oriculum+ given as gettin the sythinses items all of them found:

Blazing Stone=tornado step8% drop rate,cannon gun 6%

Lightning Crystal=Strafer6%,Devasator 4%

Twilight Gem=Assassin12%

Energy Shard=bolt tower,gargoyle knight,gargoyle warrior,night walker4%

4. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!:)

How many more Orichalcum+ do you need now?

How do you get the Roxas Form? The only forms that I know about are Anti-Sora, Final and the Forms that you get in story mode.

5. legendarysrk4eva // June 25, 2007 at 10:37 am // Reply

DiZ,DiZ!! i did it ,i did it i beat the cup!!! i used genie and used impact i killed em then i used final form on hades yessssssssssssss THANK YOU THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED WITHOUT YOU THANX

6. legendarysrk4eva // June 25, 2007 at 9:15 am // Reply

DiZ my level is 3 and i only can get to the first chamber star room thing so i can only kill 8 before i head back so im just informin ya thanks and i dont mean my 1st comment to b mean so sry if it is

7. legendarysrk4eva // June 25, 2007 at 8:48 am // Reply

i no that i have the game guide so i no everything bout the forms moves and other things like you can get a roxas form but only in the manison

8. The Final Form levels up by killing nobodies. So go to Yen Cid’s Tower, defeat all of the nobodies along the stairway and then get to a save point before yourr drive runs dry and then exit to the Gummi Ship then re-enter Yen Cid’s Tower and repeat.

9. legendarysrk4eva // June 24, 2007 at 7:36 pm // Reply

my normal level?? 62

i train alot

10. legendarysrk4eva // June 24, 2007 at 7:34 pm // Reply

my normal level?? 62

11. try with the final form at lvl 5 or 7

12. legendarysrk4eva // June 24, 2007 at 12:00 am // Reply

DiZ; i keep tring to level up but i cant

can you be anymore specific?? plz>>??

13. I don’t mind, so you’re on Standard. I think that’s what I play on. I’ll have to check. Anyway, try to level up Final Form, it’s really good, it has a good jump and ariel attacks like the pillar of light move, and gene is quite good as well. I’ll do the cup again and see what I did. What level are you?

14. legendarysrk4eva // June 23, 2007 at 5:43 pm // Reply

i thought it wuz proud but its standerd i beat it 83% in jiminys jurnal but i still need help i lied final is 2 but thank you very much

15. oo and i lied my final form is level 2 i thought it wuz higher but i got mixed up

with wisdom

16. ooo and this is legendarysrk4eva just tellin ya Diz

17. THANK YOU DUDE UMM ARE YOU A GUY OR GURL JUST ASKING

18. hey Diz do you mind if i have this name Di2 cuz u have benn givin me help so can i have that name Di2

19. legendarysrk4eva // June 23, 2007 at 7:30 am // Reply

o and im playing it on proud mode

20. … Train the final form on Nobodies in The World That Never Was and Twilight Town. Or defeat both nobodies and heartless any where. Once its level 7 try again. I personally trained in Yen Cid’s Tower for 4 or 5 levels with Final Form. I KNOW, when that’s level 7 you should most likely get past the fatties, and you will know how to use it better as well.

21. legendarysrk4eva // June 22, 2007 at 4:45 pm // Reply

trid it 10 minutes NOT WORKING I RUN OUT OF TIME WHICH ONE DO I KILL FIRST FIRE OR GLIDE SMASHER FAGGIT PEOPLE

NOT WORKING to Diz

PS mad cuz its not working

22. legendarysrk4eva // June 22, 2007 at 4:16 pm // Reply

Diz; tried that valor is level 5 and final form is level 4 master is 1 it doesnt work that well but thanks for the effort:D

23. legendarysrk4eva;

Try using your summons and forms. I think you can use them in the Godess of Fate round. It’s easiest to level up your Valour Form, and remember to attack their back sides. Jump over their heads. If that doesn’t work, just let me know, ok?

24. legendarysrk4eva // June 22, 2007 at 9:28 am // Reply

Diz; thanks i trained at the peak, and at TWTNW : do u have any advice on beating the fat people in round 6 in the goddess of fate cup cuz i need the ourlicum plus as the prize and i can only beat 1 of them. it only gives u 30 seconds

25. robo cup winner // June 21, 2007 at 9:26 pm // Reply

my friend could never beat this game he was on the last level i think i should call him if he beat it yet after 3 years l.o.l

1 3 4 5 6 7 15