Games Guru

Kingdom Hearts II

I’m in Halloween town where there’s a sign on Dr. Finklestien’s wall that says, “After modifying the drain, climb over it to…” . What is the rest of the sentence and what does it mean, or what am I supposed to do?

Games Guru: I don’t think it means much of anything, except maybe to Dr. Finkelstein.

I can’t beat the Cerberus Cup. I get to the last level and I run out of time. Help needed!

Games Guru: You and me both, pal. My experience was that Cerberus ran away and I ran out of time. As I understand it, the tricks for beating this demon pooch appear on the screen-Evade, Jump-Dog Paddle. Words to live by. They will leave the monster mutt temporarily stunned, giving you a chance to strike.

How can I get lots of points in the tournaments, and how do I unlock the third paradox cup?

Games Guru: If we’re speaking about the Cerberus Cup, you will need to clear the Agrabah, Pride Land and Halloween worlds before you can enter.

What is the best way to get points in the Cerberus paradox battle? Also, where do you get twilight stones for Goofy’s shield?

Games Guru: A lot of people have trouble with this level. The best advice I can give you is to level up before you enter, and arm your keyblade with the thunder and magnet. As for the twilight stones, try taking them from nobodies in the World that Never Was.

How do you defeat Demyx in Hollow Bastion?

Games Guru: As it turns out, you never really fight Demyx. The trick to beating this rather timid bad guy is to destroy 100 of his water minions in 80 seconds. That may sound hard, but take heart—these guys are weak. In this battle of quantity, the trick is to use the “Wild Dance” reaction whenever the prompt appears. This will allow you to kill many minions at once.

It’s tough to find all the “Orichalcum+”es. I have one from the Hundred Acre wood, one from the throne room (Land of Dragons) and I understand I get one from the “goddess of fate” cup. Where can I find the others?

Games Guru: Square Enix was kind enough to give us a complete list of places to go for Orichalcum+:

• Central Computer Mesa
  • Sunset Terrace (L4)
  • The Brink of Despair
  • Finish Starry Hill
  • Finish A New Day is Dawning
  • Finish Goddess of Fate Cup

Comments about “Kingdom Hearts II”

1. final form says:

ask me anything i can answer it all

2. Weirdo says:

I is only lvl 63

3. KINGDomM HeartZ says:

i cant seem to get kings charm or ultima weapon help please ,but i know how to get final form

4. Sebastian89 says:

I BEAT THE WHOLE GAME AT LEVEL 101 SEPHOROTH ULTIMA WEAPEN EVERYTHING THE CUPS I FINISHED A 100% ON EVERYTHING I SAW AT THE OF THE GAME AND I BEAT THE FIRST ONE TO AND I’M JUST A KID!

5. jonbuddy says:

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is coming out this year for the PS2! I pre-ordered it.

Also, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, for the DS only, comes out next year I think. You will be able to play as ALL OF THE ORGANIZATION XIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this new girl.

6. aaaaa says:

sora king you are mean i love sora

7. Sora king says:

I creamed sephiroth at level 84

8. Sora king says:

You don’t have to defeat Sephiroth first to get Ultima weapon!I have Ultima weapon

9. aaaaa says:

hi I think you are so cool sora and tanks for the way to kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Sora says:

The way to get the Ultima Wepon

you haff to kill setharoth ferst. you will get a new wepon to!

11. Sora says:

You haff to equip oblivein and all the hi poshins you can cary.

and fite to the deth!

12. Sora says:

The way to kill setharoth you haff to get to lv 99.

13. Sora says:

Hi I’m a lv 99 and I can tell you any thing you need to know ok.

14. jfsadghjgf says:

how do you get ultima wep and fenrir

15. Sora king says:

Sephiroth is Killer! I Can’t beat him.

16. Sora king says:

How Do you defeat Sephiroth? He’s Killer Man!

17. THE MAN says:

L4 MEANS PUSH DOWN ON LEFT ANALOG STICK (Ps 2)

18. THE MAN says:

kingdom hearts two rules how do you beat separoth that is hard

and to beat the gutar guy focas on the clones

19. Anonymous says:

i have ultimate way to level up in kingdom hearts two if some one already said it thats becuase i realy dont have enough time to read through 23 pages but if you go to pride lands and go to kings den theres a way to the top and theres like 1000000 rapid swarmers sorta like when you fight that guy that is riku on the mountain

20. newt says:

Dear kingdom form they only sell it in china

21. newt says:

I have a ps2 and i’m sad cause it’ only coming out for ps3

22. Super Computer from the 80's says:

Pretty good, but seriously, there has to be some point to watching endless cutscenes. Is there? IS THERE?

23. Spartan-117 says:

To get the ultima wepon you have to get all the Orichalcum+ then get the crystial that cuts the items that you need in half.So then you get the ultima wepon!

24. .... says:

Whoever said about k/h 2 is mental. They’re coming out with the k/h origins called birth by sleep. And is expected to come out either late this year or next year. And no none of the characters you know will be there. Because it IS called the Origins……..

25. THE ULTIMATE MASTER says:

how do i beat that water clone-guitar guy

26. roxas2 says:

yo whos heard about kingdom hearts 3 dose roxas/sora relly get a bit to close for comfort with riku

27. cloud1 says:

does anyone know what that chick gives you after you watch the huge fight between cloud and sepiroth or however you spell it?

28. ??? says:

I know the code to get 3 sora

29. Anonymous says:

For PS2

to get cheat code to kingdom heart 2 u need a action replay max from gamestop

cost $40.00

30. paul says:

im on level 88 my summons are level 7, i unlocked all the other cup except the Goddess Of Fate Cup cause i cant unlock it what should i do.

31. robert says:

I BEAT KINGDOM HARTS 2! Dose anyone know if there is going to be a Kingdom Hearts 3?

32. DiZ says:

And you can only fight 8 members in KH2. Unless you have KH2 Final Mix, in which case I don’t know how. You also fight all 13 in the first final mix game

33. DiZ says:

You get final form randomly after level 40 I do believe

34. altew says:

to eat sephiroth i recomend being lvl 60 or higher

35. King13 says:

I used Valor to beat curberus and having trouble with goddess of fate cup

36. dende says:

how do you get to fight all 13 oranization 13 people?

37. Sora, Donald, Goofy says:

Urm, I have Ultima, Fatal Crest, Fenrir; how do I get Mickeys Keyblade I think Sephy is lying….

38. Source of Doom says:

If you want some nice hints on how to get all orichalcum+’s then here we go

No:1 Is found by completing Atlantica.

No:2 Is found by doing starry hill in 100 acre wood.

No:3 Is found by doing Goddess Of fate cup.

No:4 Is found by doing Space Paranoids where you get off of the ship.

No:5 Is found by getting exlist 1 of each item in the game (50!)

No:6 Is found in the Brink of despair while in (World that never was)!

No:7 Is found in sunset terrace twilight town on top of a building where the train goes back and forth.

BUT ONLY SORA CAN GET THESE CHESTS SORA!!!!!!!!!!!! aand thats about it thanks for reading!

39. Saiyan 9 says:

well what i want to get is a item called kings charm but first i have to find out if its real

40. KH2 says:

WELL TO beat the cerbers cup

you want to use your drives on cerberus

41. jb says:

Damyx was the easyest organization 13 member to beat.

42. jOE MAAMA says:

HOW DO YOU BEAT SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!! and how do you get final form?

43. JB says:

How Do You get Final Form?

44. jay says:

kingdom hearts 2 is alsome

45. Legendarysrk4eva says:

DiZ, do you remember me? The dude who couldn’t get past the goddest of fate cup to get the O+? Yea well I beat KH2 on proud using only the kingdom key cept when you have 2 b mickey and riku. its kewl cuz I beat all the worlds and unlocked a new world using the items (Kingdom Key, no abilites and destruct blast.) C ya.

46. Sephiroth says:

btw the secret ending in KH2 tht u all believe to b 4 KH3 it acctually for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. the one coming out for PSP. there were previews for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days for the DS which is about what went on while sora was sleeping in the pod.

and Kingdom Hearts Coded for the Mobile Phone which is gonna begin a whole new story. which is what i believe and know from the previews. and the reason i know this is because i have a copy of each game because i have a relative who works on Kingdom Hearts at Square enix.i Cant release info on KH3 but there is going to be a Kingdom Hearts 3.

47. Sephiroth says:

games guru guy is completely wrong.!to unlock all the paradox cups u need to have gotten final form in your drive gauge and level all your forms need to be at their limits(all at level 7) and you need to have your summon level at 7 too then u will have unlocked all paradox tounaments and the hades paradox cup is 50 rounds and its level iz 99. and if you somehow get 10,000 points in every tounament(i wont tell u how i did and its possible without a gameshark disk) you can unlock the Dark Hearts Paradox Cup which is 99 rounds and you also need to be at level 99,have gotten all items,king mickey charm,mickeys keyblade, and have beaten the secret KH3 chaser boss. in the tournament you wont fight any heartless. just nobodys and people.you even will fight your allies you will also have to face sephiroth 3 rounds in a row.the 1st round with him theres only one.the second round with him theres 2 sephiroths. the 3rd round with him theres 3 sephiroths. then u fight all the organization members plus the ones only in final mix (mariluxia,larxine,vexen,zerox,etc.) and in the final battle you fight your anti form but without the antiform characteristics(animal like characteristics is what anitform normaly is) he has mickeys keyblade too and all your same abilities.BUT he has 2 keyblades.the other is the fenrir.ppl this tournament is rilly rilly hard you hafta be rilly good and its only available on proud mode. good luck^_^

-Sephy

48. meea says:

I need a treasure list for the treasures and where to find them in land of dragons

thanks

49. DiZ says:

Kingdom Hearts: III may be a Wii exclusive… might be on PS3, definately not Xbox or 360 though

50. psshtimKairi says:

ok i cant find the thing that ariel needs to get the necklace that belongs to Eric how do i get that? and also how do i beat the Cerberus Cup?

Write a comment about “Kingdom Hearts II”

Nickname: