Games Guru

Kingdom Hearts II

I’m in Halloween town where there’s a sign on Dr. Finklestien’s wall that says, “After modifying the drain, climb over it to…” . What is the rest of the sentence and what does it mean, or what am I supposed to do?

Games Guru: I don’t think it means much of anything, except maybe to Dr. Finkelstein.

I can’t beat the Cerberus Cup. I get to the last level and I run out of time. Help needed!

Games Guru: You and me both, pal. My experience was that Cerberus ran away and I ran out of time. As I understand it, the tricks for beating this demon pooch appear on the screen-Evade, Jump-Dog Paddle. Words to live by. They will leave the monster mutt temporarily stunned, giving you a chance to strike.

How can I get lots of points in the tournaments, and how do I unlock the third paradox cup?

Games Guru: If we’re speaking about the Cerberus Cup, you will need to clear the Agrabah, Pride Land and Halloween worlds before you can enter.

What is the best way to get points in the Cerberus paradox battle? Also, where do you get twilight stones for Goofy’s shield?

Games Guru: A lot of people have trouble with this level. The best advice I can give you is to level up before you enter, and arm your keyblade with the thunder and magnet. As for the twilight stones, try taking them from nobodies in the World that Never Was.

How do you defeat Demyx in Hollow Bastion?

Games Guru: As it turns out, you never really fight Demyx. The trick to beating this rather timid bad guy is to destroy 100 of his water minions in 80 seconds. That may sound hard, but take heart—these guys are weak. In this battle of quantity, the trick is to use the “Wild Dance” reaction whenever the prompt appears. This will allow you to kill many minions at once.

It’s tough to find all the “Orichalcum+”es. I have one from the Hundred Acre wood, one from the throne room (Land of Dragons) and I understand I get one from the “goddess of fate” cup. Where can I find the others?

Games Guru: Square Enix was kind enough to give us a complete list of places to go for Orichalcum+:

• Central Computer Mesa
  • Sunset Terrace (L4)
  • The Brink of Despair
  • Finish Starry Hill
  • Finish A New Day is Dawning
  • Finish Goddess of Fate Cup

Comments about “Kingdom Hearts II”

1. chimchar980 says:

radient garden as deep as u can go make sure before u get there ur around Lv. 80 and ur finle form is up to @ least 6 trinty limit is the best way to make hits

2. tmack07 says:

guys where do you fight sephiroth!?!?!?!!!! also they use a little too many FinalFantisy charactors.

3. price less says:

donald it is right behind the pile of boxes and there should be a chest there as well

4. AC/DC ROCKS!!!!!! says:

Most of the bosses are easy! If you can beat hercules you can beat most of them! It just takes strategy for the others. As for the ultimate weapon, not the coolest looking ever. But it’s still the strongest!

5. black heart says:

if you go to prid land.go to the peak and u can levle up fast

6. smallz says:

sephiroth is HARD!!!! i cant beat

7. I STINK AT KH3 says:

NVM i beat it !!!!!!! YAY =)

8. I STINK AT KH3 says:

sora on my highest acc is only lev 34=(.and i need help with getting my drive gauge up to five so i can beat atlantica.
    p.s. im working on my other acc thats lev 28 and thats what i need help on at atlantica

9. kingdom hearts 123 says:

ruben if you want to defeat sark after you beat halloween world 1and2 and agrahbah 1and2 then go to space paranoids after you beat him you can fight seperiroth.

10. smallz says:

i beat the game but where do i save cause it takes me straight to the battle report thing and i cant get out of that

11. donald says:

if you die in certian bosses sometimes a message will apear say’in “I won’t give up” if you click on it king Micky will save you!

12. Frankbob says:

What kind of a kid runs around as a disney charecter and beats things up with a key

13. Jiminy says:

Kingdom hearts1 is a bit tougher than Kingdom hearts2 but I beat them both pretty quickly. Neither final bosses are hard though.

14. ultima keyblade says:

is there a kings charm ?????? anyone no were to get it

15. KH Fanatic says:

Aside from some tricky parts of the game, I find it to be quite entertaining. Some of the jobs in Twilight Town I’m stuck on as well as some of the Paradox Tournaments in the underworld of Olympus Coliseum, but for the most part, they can be solved easily with leveling up and practice. I’ve played this game many times over, and I still never get bored with the storyline! I also find Sephiroth is much easier to beat in this game than in Kingdom Hearts, and the fight is really worth recieving the Fenrir Keyblade!

16. smallz says:

if the ultima weapon aint the ultimate weapon then what is and why is it called the ultimate weapon

17. aka t tall says:

ok for evey one thinking and hopeing but not sure if there is a kh3 there is and i know ppl said a lot of rumor but there is. and any one to beat demyx ues wisdom when u can attck him bring ether. and to beat serpother bring the ultima keyblade.

ps. wont respond

18. Wings 9 says:

To all of you new players out there, if you think the Ultima weapon is the best, think again. I forgot what the best one is called but you get it by beating Sepheroth. He is in Hollow Bastian, aka Radient Garden, past the Crystal Fissure. You want to be level 99 and have a lot of potions and great abilities. Sepheroth has around 13 bars of health and unless you start out by pressing the triangle for his first move, it will be near impossible to win! Good luck!

19. Wings 9 says:

If anyone needs help with Orichalcum+, let me tell you this. There are only 7 in the whole game and if you want the Ultima weapon you need to use the synthesis material that cuts amounts needed in half. That should do it.

20. supercoop says:

i cant beat demyx! emergency!

21. smallz says:

to ruben (even though u r probably not going to read this)
    i dont think roxas turned evil he was apart of orginization Xlll but then he turned on them and that is why he was sent to twilight town

22. smallz says:

what is the best form to use when fighting the orginazation XIII guy in the orginization’s stronghold? or do i need to even go into a form?

23. MR lOl says:

there r 7 of those + thingys the last 1 is to get all the sythezize items

24. help needed says:

does anyone hav any tips on how to beat the goddess of fate cup???

PLZ tell me

25. smallz says:

im allittle stuck when you have to fight dr. finklestein’s invention. i get it down to its last health bar then i die i dont understand it? is there a way for me to try and avoid dieing.cause ive fought it 3 times and all 3 times i die right before i kill it.ive thought about going into valor form but then i cant do cure on myself yet i have donald to cure me (even though donald hardly cures me).so is there another form i could use ( i have valor,wisdom,and master form)

26. smallz says:

srry sora i cant help u i havent even made that far in the game yet

27. Sora says:

Im alittle stuck on how to beat demyx again in the:”Garden of rememberance” I counted, and he makes you fight his minions 5 times, and he has like 8 bars of health, also facing Zexion and leaxeus isn’t as fun w/ sora. :(

28. goofy says:

i cant find the third medallion in port royal! HELP!

29. king mickey says:

i cant find the third medallion in port royal

30. king mickey says:

i cant find the medallion in port royal

31. donald says:

i cant find the third medallion in port royal! HELP!

32. KHmasta says:

I beat KH2 easily, I stuck on KHCOM. I can’t beat the last riku battle. :(

33. Cacklettaconquerer says:

Ok, which one is coming out first and when?

34. Jklee123 says:

I know this is long, but this will answer your questions about Kingdom Hearts 3

Right now there isn’t really a Kingdom Hearts 3 yet. But this year they’re coming out with Kingdom Hearts: Coded which is for the cell phone, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, which is for the DS, and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, which is for the PSP. Birth by Sleep is based on the secret trailer on Kingdom Hearts 2. 358/2 is about the unexplored past of Roxas and Organization 13. And Coded takes place after Kingdom Hearts 2. Jiminy is orginizing his records, and he’s still curious about the message, “Thank Namine”. He finds another message he didn’t write stating “We must return to free them from their torment”. The story goes from there.

35. KH2fan says:

Sephirot is kind of easy, i’ve done it at level 56, but you need get good tactics for it. My record is i made it as level 56 and level type was hard.
    Mostly you need keep running around and around then hitting when you can.
    Like when it tryes to hit you, you should tjust run and then hit when he has tryed to hit you.

36. roxas king 3546 says:

i have kingdom hearts one two and chain of memories theres this one part where i have to do this heartless thing and its hard!!! plz help me! ps i cant beat mr. clayton in kingdom hearts one he is sooo hard with that gun an the monster!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. Cacklettaconquerex says:

When does Kingdom Hearts 3 come out?

38. 32turbo says:

I have played the games a million times addicting and great for a disney fan

39. Jklee123 says:

That’s because he’s almost lvl 90. He’s beatable, but you need to be almost lvl 100, and have a strong keyblade. Once you beat him, he gives you a even better one.

40. roxas king3546 says:

i beat demyx finally!! i dont like demyx but im glad i beat him i dont like hard stuff and i cant beat sepiroth he is soo hard i wish i can beat and when i saw his health bar i was like man that is long!!!

41. sora says:

kindom hearts 2 rocks and its awesome.Last thing im gonna say.

42. Terra says:

thanks for the tips for fighting Sepiroth

43. ruben says:

dear games guru can you tell me how to get on the solar sailer i need help can you tell me how.

44. linker says:

Kingdom Hearts II rocks,and it is one of the best games i have EVER played. The only thing i dont like about it is the begining, its pretty cool and all but i think i like Sora better. One other thing, I cant get past the cerberus cup, i think i have to use the master form but i just got that and i dont know if it will help. Can someone who has gotten past that part please tell me the steps for each level. If not just tell me if i have to use the master form.

ps. Kingdom Hearts II ROCKS, that is all.

45. ruben says:

games guru are you suppose to batte comander sark because i saw a video on you tube and i saw sora and tron bateing comander sark

46. ruben says:

theres something i dont get how did roxas get two key blades when you battel axel in the fire thing and why did roxas turn evil

47. ruben says:

what do you mean by final form people! tell me plz i want to know plzz tell me

48. ruben says:

can you play as roxas besides in the bening or do you just play as roxas in bening someone please tell me i want to know

49. Sora king says:

I’m Sorry But It’s true Face da Fakts

50. ruben says:

i got past the parts when you play as roxas ps i like roxas and sora

Write a comment about “Kingdom Hearts II”

Nickname: