Kingdom Hearts II

I’m in Halloween town where there’s a sign on Dr. Finklestien’s wall that says, “After modifying the drain, climb over it to…” . What is the rest of the sentence and what does it mean, or what am I supposed to do?

Games Guru: I don’t think it means much of anything, except maybe to Dr. Finkelstein.

I can’t beat the Cerberus Cup. I get to the last level and I run out of time. Help needed!

Games Guru: You and me both, pal. My experience was that Cerberus ran away and I ran out of time. As I understand it, the tricks for beating this demon pooch appear on the screen-Evade, Jump-Dog Paddle. Words to live by. They will leave the monster mutt temporarily stunned, giving you a chance to strike.

How can I get lots of points in the tournaments, and how do I unlock the third paradox cup?

Games Guru: If we’re speaking about the Cerberus Cup, you will need to clear the Agrabah, Pride Land and Halloween worlds before you can enter.

What is the best way to get points in the Cerberus paradox battle? Also, where do you get twilight stones for Goofy’s shield?

Games Guru: A lot of people have trouble with this level. The best advice I can give you is to level up before you enter, and arm your keyblade with the thunder and magnet. As for the twilight stones, try taking them from nobodies in the World that Never Was.

How do you defeat Demyx in Hollow Bastion?

Games Guru: As it turns out, you never really fight Demyx. The trick to beating this rather timid bad guy is to destroy 100 of his water minions in 80 seconds. That may sound hard, but take heart—these guys are weak. In this battle of quantity, the trick is to use the “Wild Dance” reaction whenever the prompt appears. This will allow you to kill many minions at once.

It’s tough to find all the “Orichalcum+”es. I have one from the Hundred Acre wood, one from the throne room (Land of Dragons) and I understand I get one from the “goddess of fate” cup. Where can I find the others?

Games Guru: Square Enix was kind enough to give us a complete list of places to go for Orichalcum+:

• Central Computer Mesa
  • Sunset Terrace (L4)
  • The Brink of Despair
  • Finish Starry Hill
  • Finish A New Day is Dawning
  • Finish Goddess of Fate Cup

25 Comments on Kingdom Hearts II

1. It’s easier to beat Sephiroth at lower levels when your forms are higher levels.

2. the legendary poke hunter // July 23, 2007 at 1:51 pm // Reply

to defeat sephiroth you must be at the least lv70 but I used items to improve my strength so for me I cand beat him at lv 68 instead of sevendy huh lucky me huh?

3. the legendary poke hunter // July 23, 2007 at 1:48 pm // Reply

I need help to defeat sephiroth? anyone know how

4. KINGDOMHEARTS RULEZ // July 22, 2007 at 2:42 pm // Reply

i have everything yep 100o/o in the game and i unlocked the secret ending so ha im way betteer then all of u

5. SoRa X or ? // July 18, 2007 at 3:34 pm // Reply

Well you can forget the Sephiroth thing because I don’t need it now.

6. SoRa X or ? // July 18, 2007 at 8:07 am // Reply

If anybody can tell me how do you beat Sephiroth the easy way tell me please!!!!

7. Heyy legendarysrk4eva it worked

8. SoRa X or ? // July 17, 2007 at 4:36 pm // Reply

Kingdom hearts 2 is great but sometimes it is hard to get so of the item to fuse but the game is great good job!

9. legendarysrk4eva // July 16, 2007 at 2:02 pm // Reply

i took a break for 17 days after 356 trys and finally i beat him

10. legendarysrk4eva // July 15, 2007 at 6:45 pm // Reply

wut diffuclty r u on hunting master because on standard i beat him level 78

with 5 elixers,tritity limit,berserk ability,and the growth abilites

11. hunting master // July 15, 2007 at 9:01 am // Reply

Look I have beaten most of evreyone but sephiroth someone tell me what level I can beat him at?

12. legendarysrk4eva // July 12, 2007 at 3:36 pm // Reply

well i dont have questions anymore

all my forms are 7 inculding summon

beat sephiroth at level 79

thanks though

13. kingdom hearts †, why would you do that? Nevermind not my business.

Anyway kingo3363, I believe, (though I’m not 100% sure about this) you get Roxas form inside the mansion in twilight Town, and that’s the only place you can use it. I also think you can only get Roxas form in the Final Mix version of the game. Again. I’m not totally sure.

Also to North Americans, KHII:FM might be released in North America, ( or at the least, America). Hopefully it will be reeased to Canada and the states.

14. I’m back legendarysrk4eva. Sorry, I haven’t been on for so long. I ‘ve had… computer problems, but they should be over now i think. Sorry. You can ask questions again, and try to check this page daily.. crap, I won’t be near a computer between 14th and the 22nd though, sorry.

15. legendarysrk4eva // July 7, 2007 at 6:50 pm // Reply

16. kingo3363 // July 6, 2007 at 6:13 pm // Reply

how do you get roxas form

17. kingdom hearts † // July 5, 2007 at 7:23 pm // Reply

there is a cheat where u can play as roxas for the whole game but im not telling anyone cuz i want to be the only person to know

18. Kingdom hearts is 1 of my favourite games i all 3 in the searies my characters are leval99 and i beet seferoth got all drive and forms at leval 7 so i can super glide fast run and super jump my favourite character is zexion from organization 13 still i think riku has a nobody. if realy like kingdom hearts get number3 its coming out soon!

19. legendarysrk4eva // July 4, 2007 at 5:21 pm // Reply

this part was hard for me too

well first off kill the dudes he summons then use donalds limit

keep going till he says DANCE WATER DANCE! use the wild dance reaction command as much as you can i died from this but i beat them keep doing this until he dies PS make sure your drive gauge is full because if your out of items and all of your party is out of items,your out of magic

donald is out of magic

and your low on health

USE VALOR because its great for boss battles

i no its hard but keep going

20. Rottweilerace // July 4, 2007 at 11:15 am // Reply

Does anybody know how to beat Demyx when you actually fight him not his forms?

21. legendarysrk4eva // July 2, 2007 at 10:59 am // Reply

DiZ hullo you there its been forever

22. how do i do the last 2 cups

23. legendarysrk4eva // June 27, 2007 at 9:06 am // Reply

BEST PLACES TO TRAIN FORMS(note: only do this when you beat all worlds)

Valor:anywhere really you can go anywhere as long as you can get to a save point to go to the world map for reasons most people know of

Wisdom: Timeless river/ king mickeys house when your almost out of time run through the time door that takes you back to the kings castle

Master: Beasts castle/Ballroom,hall with breakable knight suits they all drop orbsPS equip jackpot abilities and make sure you have wishing lamp as one of the 2 weapon

Final:TWTNW make sure that you can get to a save point, world map point for forms

24. legendarysrk4eva // June 26, 2007 at 6:57 pm // Reply

DiZ; when are you gettin back on?? i need sum answers and i have questions to ask you

25. palkiafreak // June 26, 2007 at 2:14 pm // Reply

this game rocks i beat it at level 45 in 3days and know im at level 99 and so is every body else