Kingdom Hearts II

I’m in Halloween town where there’s a sign on Dr. Finklestien’s wall that says, “After modifying the drain, climb over it to…” . What is the rest of the sentence and what does it mean, or what am I supposed to do?

Games Guru: I don’t think it means much of anything, except maybe to Dr. Finkelstein.

I can’t beat the Cerberus Cup. I get to the last level and I run out of time. Help needed!

Games Guru: You and me both, pal. My experience was that Cerberus ran away and I ran out of time. As I understand it, the tricks for beating this demon pooch appear on the screen-Evade, Jump-Dog Paddle. Words to live by. They will leave the monster mutt temporarily stunned, giving you a chance to strike.

How can I get lots of points in the tournaments, and how do I unlock the third paradox cup?

Games Guru: If we’re speaking about the Cerberus Cup, you will need to clear the Agrabah, Pride Land and Halloween worlds before you can enter.

What is the best way to get points in the Cerberus paradox battle? Also, where do you get twilight stones for Goofy’s shield?

Games Guru: A lot of people have trouble with this level. The best advice I can give you is to level up before you enter, and arm your keyblade with the thunder and magnet. As for the twilight stones, try taking them from nobodies in the World that Never Was.

How do you defeat Demyx in Hollow Bastion?

Games Guru: As it turns out, you never really fight Demyx. The trick to beating this rather timid bad guy is to destroy 100 of his water minions in 80 seconds. That may sound hard, but take heart—these guys are weak. In this battle of quantity, the trick is to use the “Wild Dance” reaction whenever the prompt appears. This will allow you to kill many minions at once.

It’s tough to find all the “Orichalcum+”es. I have one from the Hundred Acre wood, one from the throne room (Land of Dragons) and I understand I get one from the “goddess of fate” cup. Where can I find the others?

Games Guru: Square Enix was kind enough to give us a complete list of places to go for Orichalcum+:

• Central Computer Mesa
  • Sunset Terrace (L4)
  • The Brink of Despair
  • Finish Starry Hill
  • Finish A New Day is Dawning
  • Finish Goddess of Fate Cup

25 Comments on Kingdom Hearts II

1. Anybody play the Final Mix Games?

2. i have the strategy guide and man did it help a lot! just ask me and i can answer all of them!

3. Heart Seeker // August 26, 2007 at 6:05 am // Reply

I don’t really like this game that much… I think KH1 is better. Don’t ye think?

4. I heard about a kh2 code that gives you the Ultima Weapon from kh1. Anyone know what it is and how to use it?

5. yo mama (aka yayaya) // August 20, 2007 at 11:20 pm // Reply

SHE LIKED THE GAME FOR THE MUSIC THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CMON A GAME IS JUDGED BY THE GRAFICS AND STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. yo mama (aka yayaya) // August 20, 2007 at 11:18 pm // Reply

UM MY SIS LOST KINDOM HEATS 1 ON THE GB IM SO MAD THAT MY MOM BOUGHT IT FOR HER

7. legendarysrk4eva // August 18, 2007 at 9:06 am // Reply

count DiZ change your name its too klose to anothers name

8. awsome

9. Demyx is no problem! Just use Donald’s Comet Limit, Goofy’s Knocksmash (Teamwork in the menu), and Wisdom form. When he uses the water clones, just cast Thunder. Since you’re in Wisdom form, you get more area in your attack and the spell’s stronger. Magnet works good too, if you’re strong enough.

10. legendarysrk4eva // August 14, 2007 at 3:18 pm // Reply

new score

456 grandstander

11. Mystique, make sure you kill ALL the water summons he has. You have to kill all of them before time runs out. Attack as fast as possible, use reaction commands whenever possible. Ignore Demyx whenever there is a time limit set.

12. Follower of the light // August 13, 2007 at 7:25 pm // Reply

i do not have the final mix games but i thougth he’d be in the original game so please tell if he is in it.

p.s. KINDOM HEARTS IS THE LIGHT OF MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Can anyone help me? I’m trying to beat Demyx in Hollow Bastion and I’m super stuck. I’ve tried just about everything. I’ve watched his health meter be emptied 6 or 7 times and it keeps refilling and he still won’t die. How long does it take to kill Demyx?!?! Am I doing something wrong? I’m using reaction commands and I’m using my limit and magic abilities. CAN ANYONE HELP?!?!

14. awesome person // August 6, 2007 at 10:30 am // Reply

KH2 ROX MY SOX OFF!!!

15. Aw… Follower of Light, you have the Final Mix games…😦

16. In grandstander i got like 300 some. You just need the smallest combo with no finishing moves,😛.

17. Follower of the light // August 1, 2007 at 5:25 pm // Reply

how do i fight Marluxia in radian garden?

18. legendarysrk4eva // July 28, 2007 at 11:24 am // Reply

im not lying i have the guide

in grandstander the record made by the brady gamers had this

233-michael,114-xian,189 matt,170 brian,155 david i got 298 from berserk charge and hitting square when it got highest

in cargo climb the record set by the bradygamers had this

michael 19.93, brian 18.16, xian 17.16 mike 17.49 david 17.39

i got 15.36

19. KINGDOMHEARTSRULEZ // July 27, 2007 at 10:39 am // Reply

did eny of u no the that there will be a KINGDOMHEARTS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my uncle works in the programing of the game. and he got me an autograph from the guy who is sora for my b-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. KINGDOMHEARTSRULEZ // July 27, 2007 at 10:36 am // Reply

OR LVL80 AND USE STREGHNTH AND DEFENSE BOOST AND USE AP UP SO U CAN EPUIP MORE ABILLITIES

21. KINGDOMHEARTSRULEZ // July 27, 2007 at 10:34 am // Reply

to beat sephi u need to get to atleast lvl90 and have the ultima weapon

22. Angel1q2w3e4r5t6y7u8i9o0 // July 25, 2007 at 6:16 pm // Reply

Hi this is the Best Cheat site I have ben on all day

23. Angel1q2w3e4r5t6y7u8i9o0 // July 25, 2007 at 6:14 pm // Reply

Thanks for the tips

24. lol i luv this game

25. hey all,

i am on the level with tron! this game is sooooo easy! lol:)