Kingdom Hearts II

I’m in Halloween town where there’s a sign on Dr. Finklestien’s wall that says, “After modifying the drain, climb over it to…” . What is the rest of the sentence and what does it mean, or what am I supposed to do?

Games Guru: I don’t think it means much of anything, except maybe to Dr. Finkelstein.

I can’t beat the Cerberus Cup. I get to the last level and I run out of time. Help needed!

Games Guru: You and me both, pal. My experience was that Cerberus ran away and I ran out of time. As I understand it, the tricks for beating this demon pooch appear on the screen-Evade, Jump-Dog Paddle. Words to live by. They will leave the monster mutt temporarily stunned, giving you a chance to strike.

How can I get lots of points in the tournaments, and how do I unlock the third paradox cup?

Games Guru: If we’re speaking about the Cerberus Cup, you will need to clear the Agrabah, Pride Land and Halloween worlds before you can enter.

What is the best way to get points in the Cerberus paradox battle? Also, where do you get twilight stones for Goofy’s shield?

Games Guru: A lot of people have trouble with this level. The best advice I can give you is to level up before you enter, and arm your keyblade with the thunder and magnet. As for the twilight stones, try taking them from nobodies in the World that Never Was.

How do you defeat Demyx in Hollow Bastion?

Games Guru: As it turns out, you never really fight Demyx. The trick to beating this rather timid bad guy is to destroy 100 of his water minions in 80 seconds. That may sound hard, but take heart—these guys are weak. In this battle of quantity, the trick is to use the “Wild Dance” reaction whenever the prompt appears. This will allow you to kill many minions at once.

It’s tough to find all the “Orichalcum+”es. I have one from the Hundred Acre wood, one from the throne room (Land of Dragons) and I understand I get one from the “goddess of fate” cup. Where can I find the others?

Games Guru: Square Enix was kind enough to give us a complete list of places to go for Orichalcum+:

• Central Computer Mesa
  • Sunset Terrace (L4)
  • The Brink of Despair
  • Finish Starry Hill
  • Finish A New Day is Dawning
  • Finish Goddess of Fate Cup

25 Comments on Kingdom Hearts II

1. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t get past where you fight Demyx and have to defeat 20/50 of his water-minions because I run out of time and I’ve got 2 to 3 left to kill.So can you give some major help?!?!?!?!?!!!

2. Jesus follower // January 26, 2008 at 6:35 pm // Reply

Sorry Oogie Boogie, only on PS2, but if you have a PSP or/and a DS, they are coming out with one on both of them.

3. Oogie Boogie // January 21, 2008 at 3:59 pm // Reply

Is it on XBOX? I really want this one to!!!!!!!!Please tell me!

4. It says in the menu what you have to kill for leveling up forms.

Valour-Anything

Wisdom-Heartless

Master-Drive Orbs

Final-Nobodies

Everytime you use Valour or Wisdom, you get +1 and everytime you use Final you get -10. Get +10 and you turn into Anti-Sora. I can’t remember for sure, it’s something like that.😛

5. My brother is very good at Kingdom Hearts.I cant wait for the new games.

6. to beat sepheroth you must leval up all forms

7. how do you level up the wisdom form?[ i am confused ]

8. Jesus follower // December 15, 2007 at 11:24 am // Reply

They are making three new Kingdom Hearts games, one on the PSP, Nintendo DS,

and cell phones.

9. to pikka boy yes

10. for riptide, it took me 7 trie to kill him but all I did was enter the fray at level 99 [just be past level 79 though] and always remembered to use the reaction “block” when you can. whenever in the air press square if your knocked down then attack and repeat. when he says “perish now” keep gliding or dashing away from him. whn he says “sin heartless angel” find and attack him. if you dont you will have 1 health left then you have to use block and thn immediatly heal. if you see blue orbs kil them. when he says “give into the dark” use glide and stay away from him. whenever possible constantly attack him.when your health is low heal yourself. if he turns pink he becomes stronger and faster. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

11. I cannot defeat Sephiroth in Hollow Bastion(Radiant Garden)!!! It stinks that I can’t use Valor, Wisdom, or Master. How do I beat him?

12. me too! i cant find the torn page for starry hill! i need help!!!!!!!!!!

13. i need the last orichalcum+ from starry hill,but i dont know where to get the torn page for starry hill..its so infuriating!

14. i heard there was a diffrent ending when its on proud mode is that trew??

15. Ah yeah, this is a great game!!! I beat every level and got the ultima weapon. It’s sweet, and now im on proud mode. VERY hard for me. I can’t wait for Kingdom Hearts III !!!

16. It needs more of a challeng.

17. I’ve been loving kingdom hearts and i’ll love it till the day I die.

18. The game was super easy even in proud mode i beat by finding everything too

19. DNDragonmare // October 21, 2007 at 11:51 am // Reply

I just got Kingdom Hearts 1 and I think even that’s HARD!!! I’m still stuck on Wonderland! What a bummer! Like how do you know what to do even?

20. I can’t find the other Orichalum+es besides the ones listed above, i have seven already but I can’t find the other 6. HHHHHHEEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!!

21. Kingdom Form // October 13, 2007 at 10:25 pm // Reply

I beat this Game and it is so awesome and Now i want to play the Final Mix one i wonder where they sell it

22. almostsk8aboi24 // October 9, 2007 at 12:00 pm // Reply

i beat that whole game and im a level 8 moogle u can get the ultima weapon easy by getting loads of synthesis items and becomeing the last moogle it cuts all of the 5 recipes in half.

ps. kh2 is a whole lot easier than kh1 and it way betta

23. I bet kingdom hearts 2.It was easy!!!!!!!!!

24. Demyx is so hard

25. i only need 5 more chests to finish jimmny journal >.

1 6 7 8 9 10 15