Kingdom Hearts II

I’m in Halloween town where there’s a sign on Dr. Finklestien’s wall that says, “After modifying the drain, climb over it to…” . What is the rest of the sentence and what does it mean, or what am I supposed to do?

Games Guru: I don’t think it means much of anything, except maybe to Dr. Finkelstein.

I can’t beat the Cerberus Cup. I get to the last level and I run out of time. Help needed!

Games Guru: You and me both, pal. My experience was that Cerberus ran away and I ran out of time. As I understand it, the tricks for beating this demon pooch appear on the screen-Evade, Jump-Dog Paddle. Words to live by. They will leave the monster mutt temporarily stunned, giving you a chance to strike.

How can I get lots of points in the tournaments, and how do I unlock the third paradox cup?

Games Guru: If we’re speaking about the Cerberus Cup, you will need to clear the Agrabah, Pride Land and Halloween worlds before you can enter.

What is the best way to get points in the Cerberus paradox battle? Also, where do you get twilight stones for Goofy’s shield?

Games Guru: A lot of people have trouble with this level. The best advice I can give you is to level up before you enter, and arm your keyblade with the thunder and magnet. As for the twilight stones, try taking them from nobodies in the World that Never Was.

How do you defeat Demyx in Hollow Bastion?

Games Guru: As it turns out, you never really fight Demyx. The trick to beating this rather timid bad guy is to destroy 100 of his water minions in 80 seconds. That may sound hard, but take heart—these guys are weak. In this battle of quantity, the trick is to use the “Wild Dance” reaction whenever the prompt appears. This will allow you to kill many minions at once.

It’s tough to find all the “Orichalcum+”es. I have one from the Hundred Acre wood, one from the throne room (Land of Dragons) and I understand I get one from the “goddess of fate” cup. Where can I find the others?

Games Guru: Square Enix was kind enough to give us a complete list of places to go for Orichalcum+:

• Central Computer Mesa
  • Sunset Terrace (L4)
  • The Brink of Despair
  • Finish Starry Hill
  • Finish A New Day is Dawning
  • Finish Goddess of Fate Cup

392 Comments on Kingdom Hearts II

1. legendarysrk4eva // June 12, 2007 at 7:46 pm // Reply

Alchemy Lover 98.1 THIS IS FOR U: look into our eyes and ask us if we care

2. legendarysrk4eva // June 12, 2007 at 7:37 pm // Reply

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE HARDEST BOSS ON PROUD DIFFICULTTY??

3. magma ruler210 // June 12, 2007 at 7:04 pm // Reply

Unlocking Final form and using the anti form:

you probaly used final form at the last lvl and thought you cant keep it; well….YOU’RE SO WRONG! final form is unlocked by going to the place right after Xigbar and use your wisdom or master form and at your drive select spot you will see final and sora will be floating in mid air with 2 keyblades! (the two keyblades i chose were fenrir and ultma wepon.) For anti form you need anti points. anti points are earned by :

-using wisdom and masterand

-using summons

-anti forms decrese by using final and valor form and leveling up

Dont forget you need more anti points to increase the % of turning into anti form

4. Alchemy Lover 98.1 // June 11, 2007 at 5:52 pm // Reply

By the way, to everyone, I’m lvl 99, the highest level and I also have Save the Queen and Ultima and Fenrir

5. Alchemy Lover 98.1 // June 11, 2007 at 5:49 pm // Reply

To all gamers who comment, could you please verify if this cheat I heard is true; Is it true after you beat the game ten times on any level, King Mickey will join your party if you choose him on any world?

6. where do you get all the things to make the ultamite weapon

7. True Master;

Yes it is true, it is very short though. The Final Mix Version, (which i havent plaed) gets a much longer trailer. Along with alot more gameplay and cutscenes. (Though it is in Japanese).

8. true master // June 8, 2007 at 8:47 pm // Reply

Anonymous, just use your best blade, your best heal magic when you can and press triangle when there’s an action.

9. true master // June 8, 2007 at 8:45 pm // Reply

isnt it true that when you beat Sephiroth at Radiant Garden, you see a KH3 preview when you beat Xemnes for the final time? or is that in the Japanese versions only?

10. You beat “the lazers” by rapidly pressing triangle and X button, its almost an automatic death afterwards.

You get Final Form randomly afer level 40, and you level it by killing nobodies. It gives +10 light points, while all of the other forms give +1 dark points, once you reach +10 dark points you turn into Ati-Sora, which removes Donald and Goofy, or whoever is in your party. That’s how I defeated Demyx. And I pissed off my old friend because he got the form at level 82.

If you have any questions just ask me. I know all, (well near all anyway…). How to do certain things, as well as the symbolism/deeper meaning, from some point of views, not everyone may agree with me.

-Poor Ansem