Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story

How do I access other pipes in Bowser?

Games Guru: As you become stronger (and learn new moves and abilities) as Mario and Luigi in the game, you’ll be able to access pipes that get you to Dimble Wood, Town Toad Caves and Bowser’s Castles.

How do you beat Blizzard Midbus?

Games Guru: It’s no breeze. But here are some tips: http://www.mariowiki.com/Blizzard_Midbus

When areas like the Nerve Cluster and Lumbar Nook react, it looks like they’re being damaged. When areas like the Arm Central and Rump Command react, it looks like they’re collecting energy. And when areas like the Pump Works and the Airway react, little circles come out of it. Why do areas have these different reactions?

Games Guru: You’d have to ask Mr. Miyamoto and his team at Nintendo of Japan. I think it’s just a function of the way they wanted to design the game. By the way, the best place to train the brothers is in the Airway.

345 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story

1. pollymollyjollylollybollydollyholly // July 30, 2010 at 10:58 am // Reply

hi i need help on the first level

2. steel fist // July 29, 2010 at 8:30 pm // Reply

Has anyone here gotten to the hidden ranks?

3. steel fist // July 29, 2010 at 8:26 pm // Reply

I beat this game 7 times already.

4. I have this game and i’m stuck on trying to make the rock guy fall down.

5. Game is awesome. Ive beaten dark bowser twice!
    but i still havent gotten the hidden ranks

6. how do u beat bowser at dr.toadly’s office?

7. wolf link123 // July 14, 2010 at 10:21 am // Reply

HELP I CAN GET PAST DARK BOWSER! ANY TIPS??????

• OK!! Just keep using Broggy Bonker once you have captured all the Blitties and brought them to Brouqe Monsier. When you see the picture of Fawful Spider inside Dark Star Bowser INHALE!!! so you can let Mario and Luigi beat up Fawful Spider. Victory!

8. how do u beat bowser at dr.toadly’s office?!?!

9. where do u go when bowsers blown out of the castle

10. i just fell into the hole after peach is taken by fawfull where do i go next

11. Doctor who99 // July 3, 2010 at 2:38 am // Reply

I stuck on fighting midbus in fawful theater i keep getting k.od very quickley please help me!

12. I need to find peach in the flab

13. i got it! but i am stuck

14. williepaul // June 28, 2010 at 10:23 am // Reply

If anyone need help on dark bowser and dark star, ask me i completed the game TWICE!!

15. HELP I’m stuck

16. someone please tell me how to find fawfull and bobomb squad.

• Hidden Boss Battle: when playing as mario&luigi, go to the room in bowser castle with the three buttons and enter square,square,circle, triangle,triangle, then hit the button on the door.

17. West TEXAS // June 17, 2010 at 1:57 pm // Reply

This game is AWESOME!!!!!!! I already beat it, but I still play it. All Mario, Luigi, and Bowser are at lvl 48!!!!!!!!!

18. pokemon409 // June 11, 2010 at 2:54 pm // Reply

wher do u get the special attacks falling star and magic window?

19. The yo-yo master // June 9, 2010 at 3:08 pm // Reply

Please help me defeat that awful sea statue!

20. I Still Do not have it!

21. mario vs luigi // May 30, 2010 at 7:19 pm // Reply

how do you get past 6 arms?

22. where is peach?

• Anonymous // June 4, 2010 at 4:47 pm // Reply

Area: The Flab Zone. This is the place where you get the spin jump, badges and the SP attack, the jump helmet.

23. i,m stuck // May 26, 2010 at 8:14 pm // Reply

how altra destroyer?

24. Tipmaster // May 26, 2010 at 5:23 pm // Reply

Woohoo! I beat the game at last!!!

• Tipmaster,how do you find fawful in the underground tunnel, I found a room through the pipe, but a wall is blocking it, Please help!

• Tipmaster // July 21, 2010 at 11:31 am //

Well, go the room on the bottom-right corner of the map. When you get there, blow up the crumbled parts of the wall. Once you arre done with that, go through them and the rest is a suprise.

25. king dedede // May 25, 2010 at 8:40 pm // Reply

Does anyone know what happens when Bowser gets to his final rank? I made it with the bros, but not with Bowser. What happens?

26. how do you find fawfull to battle him!

27. helpful tip:Don’t use the unlock all abilities code on the action replay. it will keep the game from working past the part where you get out of bowser

28. super mario // May 13, 2010 at 4:52 pm // Reply

Help help I can’t beat ice Midbus. Any tips?

• you can beat hm by doing broggy bonker all the time. to get that special attak you have to get a blitties and return them to the block dude.

• videeogammer // May 26, 2010 at 9:25 am // Reply

inhale his little snowball minions, beet them with mario and luigi, after six or so, bowser spits out a big ice ball that stops midbus from making minions so just blok his attaks and fight!

• i,m stuck // May 26, 2010 at 8:12 pm // Reply

how do you past mibus

29. JOEBOB1021 // May 10, 2010 at 4:50 pm // Reply

How do you beat Fake Mario and Luigi in Bowser’s Memory Banks?
    Tell me ASAP

• keep using the barrles. that helps alot!

• u NEED to time your counter attacks when they attack otherwise they will knock u out quickly. always focus on fake luigi cuz he will always revive fake mario

30. super mario says: // May 7, 2010 at 8:50 pm // Reply

how do you beat the carrot level? I keep running out of time! please help!

31. dyl pickle // April 28, 2010 at 8:47 am // Reply

i love this game.i beat it in 25 hrs.DARK BOWSER is the hardest though you have to fight DARK BOWSER an DARK STAR at the same time

32. I have beaten bowser’s inside story!

• pokefeverkid1 // May 1, 2010 at 3:15 pm // Reply

sweet

• so have i but im trying to get mario and luigi to get to level 40 for rainbow ran. i wanted to get bowser to level 40 to but i cant beacuse its impossible to go down the hole you came to get to the top to fight dark bowser.

• videeogammer // May 26, 2010 at 9:26 am //

u dont go down the hole, you go to the side to fall down peach’s castle. to get up,use spike ball on the soft wall.

• lolzorz // May 26, 2010 at 7:37 pm //

got to the side of bottom screen on top. take the right side. fall. punch block. home free.

33. 5goldenrings // April 21, 2010 at 7:35 pm // Reply

Hey, if anyone needs advice on counterattacks or anything else, just let me know. I can help.

• pokemon409 // April 26, 2010 at 4:45 pm // Reply

i need help on the trash robot and his buddy’s that Midbus sent out. this is at Peach’s castle.

• king dedede // May 4, 2010 at 6:39 pm //

For Pokemon409: To beat the trash robot (a.k.a. Junker), some recommended attacks are Snack Basket, Mighty Meteor, Magic Window, or Falling Star (if you have all Attack Pieces, which are found in Peach’s Castle.) Also, if Luigi gets trapped in the little ones, jump on the one he fell into. Hope that helps.
        P.S. Jumps are more effective than hammers.
        P.P.S. I’m also 5goldenrings.

• HOW DO YOU GET PAST THE DARK STAR INSIDE BOWSERS BODY!!!!!!!!!

34. i can finish the carot eating level

35. I can’t beat ice Midbus

36. Where do you go to find Peach and the Dark star?

37. ultra distoyer // April 15, 2010 at 10:38 am // Reply

i got to bowser castle and defeated midbus!

38. I am rainbow rank Bowser lv 40 Mario&Luigi lv 40
    BEAT THE GAME!!!

39. I can’t beat the dark star he always beats me with 1 attack

• dyl pickle // April 28, 2010 at 8:32 am // Reply

yeah me too i had to exit and learn the spinpipe move on plack beach t didnt upgrade my hp though i had to use alot of counter attacks but spin pipe takes off 200 hp or if you learn magic window after beating 3 aliens in bowsers castle it takes off 400 hp

• Marioman, before you take on the Dark Star, level up Mario and Luigi ASAP because when they attack, they will hit harder, and you know what they say: The bigger they are, the harder they fall!!!!

40. I like the sideways battles

41. pokemon409 // April 11, 2010 at 8:47 am // Reply

hellp! I need help on the robot Midbus sends out that’s made of garbage. I also need a good place to train. Peach’s castle is good, but the Fawful bots always take me out in one hit! plz help

• The best place to train the borthers is any place outside of Bowser’s body. The best place is Toad Town Caves. Go through the caves beating all the enemies you can find, go up the pipe to Toad town, then find a way back in and keep repeating until satisfied.

• videeogammer // May 26, 2010 at 9:31 am //

tipmaster is wrong. Airway os best, but u cant get there yet. just saying

• dyl pickle // April 28, 2010 at 8:38 am // Reply

looks like you need some sp mves like turtle shell,fire flower,cannon barrels,super bounser,spinpipe,magic window,or superstar that i doubt you got because ibeat the game and didnt get superstar

• fdefdgdgfg // May 1, 2010 at 10:56 am //

i havent beet the game yet and i got superstar but i cant remember where

• videeogammer // May 26, 2010 at 9:33 am //

TRANSLATION: green shell, fire flower,yoohoo cannons, super bounce, spin pipe, magic window, falling star

42. I rescued Peach Yesterday but then lost against the blue cells

43. 5goldenrings // April 6, 2010 at 6:34 pm // Reply

I made it to Star Rank before entering Peach’s Castle.

44. I know why they react like that:

They are trying to get your attention so you know where to go when something is happeneing.

45. use an action replay

46. Mario & Luigi // April 6, 2010 at 9:22 am // Reply

We ask, how to get past the giant carrot that Bowser has to eat.We have been stuck on it for one year!!!

47. I can’t beat the caterpillar guy.

• it is hard but i did it punch the yellow dots on him and hit him in the head.

• pokemon409 // April 11, 2010 at 8:44 am // Reply

there are 3 catrpillars in this game (well actually 2. u fight one of the catrpillars twice). tell me which one your on.

• pokemon2000 // April 18, 2010 at 11:21 pm // Reply

punch his head until he does the attack where he goes up on two feet and falls on you, then punch all of his body segments. he will lose energy and you will be able to damage him

• Anonymous, to beat the Wiggler, you must use the Vaccum Block on him because he is impeniterable to attacks when he’s red. Once he’s yellow again, use your attacks.

48. how do they go into his body is bowser`s body

• fawful tricks him into eating a “lucky shroom” which is really a “vaccum shroom” which makes him inhale everything in his path, and two of the things he inhales is Mario and Luigi.

• mariomaster // April 6, 2010 at 4:06 pm // Reply

to mike they get in when bowser eats a “lucky” mushroom from fawful. bowser is now a walking vacum and sucks everyone in.

49. pokemon409 // April 3, 2010 at 8:47 am // Reply

this game is awsome!!!!

50. pokemon409 // April 2, 2010 at 3:10 pm // Reply

i cant get past the garbage robot.

1 2 3 4