Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story

How do I access other pipes in Bowser?

Games Guru: As you become stronger (and learn new moves and abilities) as Mario and Luigi in the game, you’ll be able to access pipes that get you to Dimble Wood, Town Toad Caves and Bowser’s Castles.

How do you beat Blizzard Midbus?

Games Guru: It’s no breeze. But here are some tips:

When areas like the Nerve Cluster and Lumbar Nook react, it looks like they’re being damaged. When areas like the Arm Central and Rump Command react, it looks like they’re collecting energy. And when areas like the Pump Works and the Airway react, little circles come out of it. Why do areas have these different reactions?

Games Guru: You’d have to ask Mr. Miyamoto and his team at Nintendo of Japan. I think it’s just a function of the way they wanted to design the game. By the way, the best place to train the brothers is in the Airway.

54 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story

1. pollymollyjollylollybollydollyholly // July 30, 2010 at 10:58 am // Reply

hi i need help on the first level

2. steel fist // July 29, 2010 at 8:30 pm // Reply

Has anyone here gotten to the hidden ranks?

3. steel fist // July 29, 2010 at 8:26 pm // Reply

I beat this game 7 times already.

4. I have this game and i’m stuck on trying to make the rock guy fall down.

5. Game is awesome. Ive beaten dark bowser twice!
    but i still havent gotten the hidden ranks

6. how do u beat bowser at dr.toadly’s office?

7. wolf link123 // July 14, 2010 at 10:21 am // Reply

• OK!! Just keep using Broggy Bonker once you have captured all the Blitties and brought them to Brouqe Monsier. When you see the picture of Fawful Spider inside Dark Star Bowser INHALE!!! so you can let Mario and Luigi beat up Fawful Spider. Victory!

8. how do u beat bowser at dr.toadly’s office?!?!

9. where do u go when bowsers blown out of the castle

10. i just fell into the hole after peach is taken by fawfull where do i go next

11. Doctor who99 // July 3, 2010 at 2:38 am // Reply

I stuck on fighting midbus in fawful theater i keep getting k.od very quickley please help me!

12. I need to find peach in the flab

13. i got it! but i am stuck

14. williepaul // June 28, 2010 at 10:23 am // Reply

If anyone need help on dark bowser and dark star, ask me i completed the game TWICE!!

15. HELP I’m stuck

16. someone please tell me how to find fawfull and bobomb squad.

• Hidden Boss Battle: when playing as mario&luigi, go to the room in bowser castle with the three buttons and enter square,square,circle, triangle,triangle, then hit the button on the door.

17. West TEXAS // June 17, 2010 at 1:57 pm // Reply

This game is AWESOME!!!!!!! I already beat it, but I still play it. All Mario, Luigi, and Bowser are at lvl 48!!!!!!!!!

18. pokemon409 // June 11, 2010 at 2:54 pm // Reply

wher do u get the special attacks falling star and magic window?

19. The yo-yo master // June 9, 2010 at 3:08 pm // Reply

Please help me defeat that awful sea statue!

20. I Still Do not have it!

21. mario vs luigi // May 30, 2010 at 7:19 pm // Reply

how do you get past 6 arms?

22. where is peach?

• Anonymous // June 4, 2010 at 4:47 pm // Reply

Area: The Flab Zone. This is the place where you get the spin jump, badges and the SP attack, the jump helmet.

23. i,m stuck // May 26, 2010 at 8:14 pm // Reply

how altra destroyer?

24. Tipmaster // May 26, 2010 at 5:23 pm // Reply

Woohoo! I beat the game at last!!!

• Tipmaster,how do you find fawful in the underground tunnel, I found a room through the pipe, but a wall is blocking it, Please help!

• Tipmaster // July 21, 2010 at 11:31 am //

Well, go the room on the bottom-right corner of the map. When you get there, blow up the crumbled parts of the wall. Once you arre done with that, go through them and the rest is a suprise.

25. king dedede // May 25, 2010 at 8:40 pm // Reply

Does anyone know what happens when Bowser gets to his final rank? I made it with the bros, but not with Bowser. What happens?