Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story

How do I access other pipes in Bowser?

Games Guru: As you become stronger (and learn new moves and abilities) as Mario and Luigi in the game, you’ll be able to access pipes that get you to Dimble Wood, Town Toad Caves and Bowser’s Castles.

How do you beat Blizzard Midbus?

Games Guru: It’s no breeze. But here are some tips: http://www.mariowiki.com/Blizzard_Midbus

When areas like the Nerve Cluster and Lumbar Nook react, it looks like they’re being damaged. When areas like the Arm Central and Rump Command react, it looks like they’re collecting energy. And when areas like the Pump Works and the Airway react, little circles come out of it. Why do areas have these different reactions?

Games Guru: You’d have to ask Mr. Miyamoto and his team at Nintendo of Japan. I think it’s just a function of the way they wanted to design the game. By the way, the best place to train the brothers is in the Airway.

345 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story

1. dyl pickle // April 28, 2010 at 8:47 am // Reply

i love this game.i beat it in 25 hrs.DARK BOWSER is the hardest though you have to fight DARK BOWSER an DARK STAR at the same time

2. I have beaten bowser’s inside story!

• pokefeverkid1 // May 1, 2010 at 3:15 pm // Reply

sweet

• so have i but im trying to get mario and luigi to get to level 40 for rainbow ran. i wanted to get bowser to level 40 to but i cant beacuse its impossible to go down the hole you came to get to the top to fight dark bowser.

• videeogammer // May 26, 2010 at 9:26 am //

u dont go down the hole, you go to the side to fall down peach’s castle. to get up,use spike ball on the soft wall.

• lolzorz // May 26, 2010 at 7:37 pm //

got to the side of bottom screen on top. take the right side. fall. punch block. home free.

3. 5goldenrings // April 21, 2010 at 7:35 pm // Reply

Hey, if anyone needs advice on counterattacks or anything else, just let me know. I can help.

• pokemon409 // April 26, 2010 at 4:45 pm // Reply

i need help on the trash robot and his buddy’s that Midbus sent out. this is at Peach’s castle.

• king dedede // May 4, 2010 at 6:39 pm //

For Pokemon409: To beat the trash robot (a.k.a. Junker), some recommended attacks are Snack Basket, Mighty Meteor, Magic Window, or Falling Star (if you have all Attack Pieces, which are found in Peach’s Castle.) Also, if Luigi gets trapped in the little ones, jump on the one he fell into. Hope that helps.
        P.S. Jumps are more effective than hammers.
        P.P.S. I’m also 5goldenrings.

• HOW DO YOU GET PAST THE DARK STAR INSIDE BOWSERS BODY!!!!!!!!!

4. i can finish the carot eating level

5. I can’t beat ice Midbus

6. Where do you go to find Peach and the Dark star?

7. ultra distoyer // April 15, 2010 at 10:38 am // Reply

i got to bowser castle and defeated midbus!

8. I am rainbow rank Bowser lv 40 Mario&Luigi lv 40
    BEAT THE GAME!!!

9. I can’t beat the dark star he always beats me with 1 attack

• dyl pickle // April 28, 2010 at 8:32 am // Reply

yeah me too i had to exit and learn the spinpipe move on plack beach t didnt upgrade my hp though i had to use alot of counter attacks but spin pipe takes off 200 hp or if you learn magic window after beating 3 aliens in bowsers castle it takes off 400 hp

• Marioman, before you take on the Dark Star, level up Mario and Luigi ASAP because when they attack, they will hit harder, and you know what they say: The bigger they are, the harder they fall!!!!

10. I like the sideways battles