Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story

How do I access other pipes in Bowser?

Games Guru: As you become stronger (and learn new moves and abilities) as Mario and Luigi in the game, you’ll be able to access pipes that get you to Dimble Wood, Town Toad Caves and Bowser’s Castles.

How do you beat Blizzard Midbus?

Games Guru: It’s no breeze. But here are some tips: http://www.mariowiki.com/Blizzard_Midbus

When areas like the Nerve Cluster and Lumbar Nook react, it looks like they’re being damaged. When areas like the Arm Central and Rump Command react, it looks like they’re collecting energy. And when areas like the Pump Works and the Airway react, little circles come out of it. Why do areas have these different reactions?

Games Guru: You’d have to ask Mr. Miyamoto and his team at Nintendo of Japan. I think it’s just a function of the way they wanted to design the game. By the way, the best place to train the brothers is in the Airway.

64 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story

1. should i restart or wait for action replay?
    ps:does this face look like it has buck teeth?:B

2. do you need broogy to kill dark bowser?because i’m scared about it!:(…BUT,it’s an ausome game!:D

3. NEWS FLASH dark bowser is realy hard to defeat,espesualy faful with the bros.! 😦 also,the shroobs are realy scary! :0

4. I can’t get past blowing things up!!!!!!!!

5. smellyjelly10 // May 26, 2012 at 4:38 pm // Reply

How do you get bowser to level 40??????

• You keep fighting the enemies in peach’s castle and you’ll get to the final boss rank eventually.

6. HOW DO YOU DEFEAT BLIZARD MIDBUS?

7. how do i get 999hp and sp?

8. how do i get 999hp and 999sp?

9. Is the only time to get in the airway right after you beat Ice Midbus?

• I won!!!! // May 5, 2012 at 1:29 pm // Reply

yes, that is the only time. BUT you can only do it before you start going after Dark Bowser.

10. which bowser regular or dark if u say regular which time the first time or second time

11. how do you beat bowser!

12. where do i find the peices for mario and luigi’s last special move?

13. where do you find fawful in peachs castle?

14. samurottfantic // January 1, 2012 at 7:41 pm // Reply

sorry for i play typo i meant i played it on my friends ds and its like pokemon

15. how do i get b // December 30, 2011 at 1:19 pm // Reply

how do i get bowser in his castle?

16. mustard madnes // November 23, 2011 at 8:29 pm // Reply

Thank you for your information!!!:-)

17. how do you defat the trash boss in peaches castle

18. you can battle shroobs in bowsers castle to get Magic window! (costs 18 sp.)

19. After you beat blizzard midbus and he freezes if you spray him with fire he doesn’t unfreeze. wah.

20. Is there a gauntlet for bowser?

21. Im stuck on the part where you hit mario shell into an “A” block. I can only press the b button. HELP!!!!!!

22. Also, great tip for Action Replay users: use the 99 item when you press L and R, then keep on using the beans on Mario and Luigi, then they’ll eventually reach 999 Power, 999 HP, and 999 SP, their maximum, then, do the same on Bowser. Hope this helps!:)

-fuga

23. I’m stuck on the giga carret (HELP!)

24. scrible mario // August 13, 2011 at 11:16 am // Reply

ok i got past ice mimbus and am trying to defeat the dark star i figured out how to hurt it but is their an easier way someone help!!!!!!!!

25. scrible mario // August 10, 2011 at 8:14 pm // Reply

How do you beat ice mimbus im been trying for a couple months and still cant do it.Also anyone know the code to get in to the special atack in bowsers castle

• you have to suck in all the snow creatures around blizzard midbus then his crown will clog and no more creatures come out. now you can knock him out.

• the code for magik windo is:square,square,circle,triangle,triangle,triangle,then press the button on the door,walk in,press the button on the mashine,and BOOM!you’l be terafied! well,mabie… by the way,push the buttons with hamers.

26. At places like Nerve Cluster and Lumbar Nook, They are going through pain. At places like Arm Central and Rump Command, Energy is being used. At Pump Works and the Airway, Somthing is just happening. That is what it means.

27. Star might // July 26, 2011 at 5:40 pm // Reply

What do you do when Bowser gets blown away from his castle I’m already at of the underground tunnel?

• Eventually, after going through a few battles (and making some explosions), you will find some Monty Moles making a tunnel to Toad Town. You’ll help them out, and Mario & Luigi will use the Leg Outpost for the first time. If you fail, you have to pay 50 coins and start over. If you succeed, you’ll be in the underground area of Toad Town. I don’t want to spoil it, so I won’t tell

DDD

28. What do I do when Bowser gets blown away from his castle,and how doe’s Bowser pass the lake?

29. Ike Knight // July 18, 2011 at 3:40 pm // Reply

The trick for good inhaling is pressing X AND Y. Its how i beat the game.

30. How the heck do beat the memory cell bros?!?!?!

31. Somebody help me!

32. How do I get past Funny Bone and Plack Beach? I’m really stuck on both.

33. Super mrio glalexy master // June 29, 2011 at 10:32 am // Reply

How do you unfreeze? I need to know! All of a sudden it freezes when I get really far. =( }:(

34. The first time you go to fawful theater in bowser castle, search the rows of seats and you’ll find a shroob watching the show.

35. How do you kill the while catpillar with Mario and Luigi after Bowser eats the giant carrot?

36. ConfusedChild01 // June 15, 2011 at 9:28 am // Reply

On the 2nd fire after you defeat Blizzard Midbus & Mario and Luigi, how do you get the water block onto the fire? I know how to unfreeze it but I don’t know how to get the block to the fire.

37. GoHomeKidd23 // June 14, 2011 at 1:37 pm // Reply

Thanks!!

38. GoHomeKidd23:
    Beat him by inhaling 6 or more snawfuls, then Bowser hacks the vaporized snawfuls, it turns to ice, then blocks the area where Blizzard Midbus(the boss your talking about.) puffs out the snawfuls, so then attack and defend when that happens.
    P.S., if you get the first turn and haven’t healed up Bowser, Mario and Luigi yet, do it now, it’ll be easier.
    – fuga

39. GoHomeKidd23 // June 8, 2011 at 11:18 am // Reply

NOW!!!!!

40. GoHomeKidd23 // June 8, 2011 at 11:17 am // Reply

somebody answer!!!!!!!!

41. robloxian45 // June 7, 2011 at 4:13 pm // Reply

i need help on how 2 pass the level,i think it’s called under ground tunnel,cave,as bowser.

42. GoHomeKidd23 // June 7, 2011 at 2:53 pm // Reply

How do you beat Snow Midbus???!!!

• Sorry, everybody, I’ve been so rapped up on playing Super Mario Galaxy 2. i’ve gotten as far as the Boss Blitz Galaxy (where you face some Super Mario Galaxy 1 bosses, like Dino pirrahna, the first boss, and Fiery Dino Pirrahna, the last boss), in World S(this world is unlocked after you beat bowser in his Galaxy Generator).

43. On my comment about trying to get here every day, I forgot the same thing on this and New Super Mario Bros. Wii as well.

44. Also, if you get sucked in to the Dark Star X at level 62, you lose
    99 hp. Just an F.Y.I.
    (I’m level 65 5 days ago when I beat the class 7 final boss, 6 days ago, I was 1 hit away from defeatin’ him, but the Goomba Storm knocked me out before I had the chance).

• My Mario and luigi are level 43 and bowser is 41. they’re practically invincible! but i need to level up but it’s BORING!

45. I’ll be trying to come here every day to answer your questions. If I’m gone, I’ll get back to you ASAP. I promise!

46. I beat the green stars

47. its a cool videogeam

48. The Bowser equivalent to the Airway is the inside of Peach’s Castle, but not the top.

49. I beat him six times, it’s easy

50. how do you beat dark bowser!?!?

• squirrel guy // June 12, 2011 at 6:36 am // Reply

dark bowser has about 1000 hp. Use broggy bonker if you have it or magi koopi mob.after you defeat him he’ll grow really big,just punch him in the gut and it will knock dark fawful out.then use vacuum attack to suck dark fawful up. he has 1500 hp.unless you beat him inside bowser,he’ll return to dark bowser and regain all hp!

=D