Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story

How do I access other pipes in Bowser?

Games Guru: As you become stronger (and learn new moves and abilities) as Mario and Luigi in the game, you’ll be able to access pipes that get you to Dimble Wood, Town Toad Caves and Bowser’s Castles.

How do you beat Blizzard Midbus?

Games Guru: It’s no breeze. But here are some tips: http://www.mariowiki.com/Blizzard_Midbus

When areas like the Nerve Cluster and Lumbar Nook react, it looks like they’re being damaged. When areas like the Arm Central and Rump Command react, it looks like they’re collecting energy. And when areas like the Pump Works and the Airway react, little circles come out of it. Why do areas have these different reactions?

Games Guru: You’d have to ask Mr. Miyamoto and his team at Nintendo of Japan. I think it’s just a function of the way they wanted to design the game. By the way, the best place to train the brothers is in the Airway.

345 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story

1. angry birds boy // March 3, 2014 at 4:25 pm // Reply

how do you get mario and luigi to become level 50

2. da awsome one // January 22, 2014 at 7:07 pm // Reply

hey superbowsee567 I was here first and if you think you know the game then awser this (what enemy can you hit with specil for more then it takes to empty its health? I know the awser but do you

3. superbowsee567 // January 17, 2014 at 6:44 pm // Reply

Got any Questions? I can answer anything involving Bosses. I remember all of the fights.

4. hey guy how do u beat blizard mimbus??? thxs

• superbowsee567 // January 17, 2014 at 6:49 pm // Reply

Use Bowser’s Fire attacks and high attacking Special Moves. Swallow the snowmen he puffs out. Use the Mario Bros’ Fire and hammer attacks. when you get 8 puffs of snow, Blizzard Midbus’ crown will clog, so no more snowmen will come out. Keep on using the fire and special attacks until he dies. BTW, it’s the last Midbus battle. What’s next is the Dark Star. then Dark Fawful, and finally, Dark Bowser. ALL ARE HARD!

5. da awsome one // November 2, 2013 at 4:14 pm // Reply

you sure about that game master if so then tell me what enemy can you hit with a seqal specil and I will live intil you finish

6. Guys, i’m downright STUCK on the Totemglobin’s challenge! I always manage to hit the 7th block, but I can never get to the 8th block in time! And you want to know what I started doing after I gave up? Focusing on getting Mario and Luigi to level 40, thus getting them to the REAL final rank-Rainbow Rank!

7. Game master // October 5, 2013 at 5:16 pm // Reply

Ask me anything i am a SUPER pro

8. Game master // October 5, 2013 at 5:15 pm // Reply

I beAt the game a just a few days after i got it

9. da awsome one // September 2, 2013 at 10:40 am // Reply

ok johny what enamy will not die until your attack is over

10. if u need any help, come ask me. I’m a pro

11. da awsome one // August 9, 2013 at 7:34 pm // Reply

go in to bowser through the pink pipe and go to lumber nook should be self explanatory after that

12. mario bros. // August 4, 2013 at 7:14 pm // Reply

help me! i beated junker and don’t know what to do next.

13. da awsome one // August 1, 2013 at 5:17 pm // Reply

use falling star

14. How do you beat Junker??? He is soooo hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. da awsome one // June 21, 2013 at 4:48 pm // Reply

the best way to increase bowser is inside peach castle

16. da awsome one // June 21, 2013 at 4:47 pm // Reply

do not expect immediate answers comments take time to appear

17. da awsome one // June 21, 2013 at 4:44 pm // Reply

to beat dark bowser get to level 40 plus with all bitsy the use brogy bouncer when d b(dark bowser) is revived punch his stomach and the inhale fawfel the defeat fawfel with the bros

ps level 40+ everyone is RECOMENDED not required but best

18. And also, for good measure, what is the best place to toughen up bowser?

19. Da awesome one, how do you kill dark bowser at peach’s castle? Please awnser!

20. da awsome one // June 14, 2013 at 11:39 am // Reply

I really can help I have beaten the game 10 times and have played 58 hours plus on one profile no joke

21. theres a lot of mario and luigi games like this give us something new people!!!

22. da awsome one // May 31, 2013 at 11:47 am // Reply

i got to the room so I know evrey thing about the game

23. da awsome one // May 16, 2013 at 6:17 pm // Reply

i can realy help ask me any thing about the game

24. da awsome one // April 7, 2013 at 10:32 am // Reply

to best kill dark bowser and fawfle in side get to levle 40+ and get all blitty

25. coolguy19755 // April 1, 2013 at 1:32 pm // Reply

Hey guys! There is a Mario and Luigi Dream Team coming this summer! The thing is, it’s for the Nintendo 3DS, and I don’t like that.

26. da awsome one // March 27, 2013 at 4:38 pm // Reply

just saying it is best to kill trasher cans only if thay contain luigi

27. da awsome one // March 27, 2013 at 4:34 pm // Reply

if any one knows how to get the far off rome in flab zone tell me other wise ask me any questens other then that about the game

ps:for best vacume hit X fast

pps: when gient slow but stedy and long breaths do the most damage

28. what do you do after you beat bowser castle?

29. shadow sonic // March 6, 2013 at 9:23 pm // Reply

Cool game.but is there a2end one

30. i have always played this game but i can not get past dark bowser i keep on sucking in fawful but i keep on dying someoe please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Awesomest. DS. Game. Ever.

32. I am stuck at pipe works help me!

33. I still cannot beat him.

34. da awsome one // February 2, 2013 at 6:10 pm // Reply

if you end with15-level bros or everyone level 75+ you unlock a new ending

35. Socsofcbdsbcob // December 31, 2012 at 7:12 pm // Reply

how do you get an excellent snack basket to knock over chakron? even when i do exactly what the demonstration says it will not work. my b button is kinda sticky though…

36. coolguy19755 // November 29, 2012 at 7:31 am // Reply

I finally got to Dark Bowser, but I can’t beat him. Can anybody give me any battle tips?

• coolguy19755 // December 17, 2012 at 7:26 am // Reply

Never mind, I beat him.

• When first fighting him, I recommend Shy Guy Squad and Broggy Bonker as your special attacks. When Dark Bowser dies and is revived, punch him in the stomach (there is also a target for his head, but you’ll miss if you aim for that). He’ll cough out Fawful and you can use the Vacuum Block.
      Once Fawful is inside, use jump attacks to break his glasses first. Then, go for the legs. If you break all the legs, you can attack the Dark Star Core. Use Jump Helmet, Magic Window, or Falling Star (no normal attacks!)
      After you have done about 5 attacks with both bros, Fawful will escape from Bowser’s body, and you’ll have to do the same process over (don’t worry, they never regain HP).

• Just level up until you get somewhere around Level 45, and try again.You will be stronger, so it will take less hits. For Dark Star Core, use the powers Snack Basket, Magic Window, and Falling Star. Good luck! :D

37. Dark bowser is only hard hard part… I can live forever but I can’t suck in fawful!!!!
    I press y,z over and over and over again. Aprox 100 times per minute but I can’t get and keep fawful in!!!!!!!!!!

38. paper wesley // November 3, 2012 at 12:59 pm // Reply

I have beat the game 5 times

39. how do you beat junk trasher

• grandmen2909 // October 25, 2012 at 6:09 pm // Reply

First, use your falling star ability to attack him, then defeat the mini trashs so you have more of an advantage to attack, or use the weaker items so you don’t run out of SP, oh, and stock up on HP items!:)

• its easy first beat his minions then keep using snack basket

• coolguy19755 // April 1, 2013 at 1:29 pm // Reply

Keep using Magic Window on it. It worked for me.

40. i cannot beat bowser please help

41. the final boss is impossible! even with cheats i gat stuck at the part where you swallow fawful. Dark bowser beats me to it all the time!

42. i want to have this game ;(

43. how do u get past the doctor’s office?

44. cant…get…past…flowers!!!!!!!

45. lavasamurai // July 3, 2012 at 2:42 pm // Reply

I cannot knock the third sage over, no matter how hard i try!!

• U have to go to dimble wood and get 6 attack pieces and then go to wiggler and show him your pieces and he will let u into the place where the other attack pieces are and you will get and attack that will knock him down.

1 2 3 4