Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story

How do I access other pipes in Bowser?

Games Guru: As you become stronger (and learn new moves and abilities) as Mario and Luigi in the game, you’ll be able to access pipes that get you to Dimble Wood, Town Toad Caves and Bowser’s Castles.

How do you beat Blizzard Midbus?

Games Guru: It’s no breeze. But here are some tips: http://www.mariowiki.com/Blizzard_Midbus

When areas like the Nerve Cluster and Lumbar Nook react, it looks like they’re being damaged. When areas like the Arm Central and Rump Command react, it looks like they’re collecting energy. And when areas like the Pump Works and the Airway react, little circles come out of it. Why do areas have these different reactions?

Games Guru: You’d have to ask Mr. Miyamoto and his team at Nintendo of Japan. I think it’s just a function of the way they wanted to design the game. By the way, the best place to train the brothers is in the Airway.

45 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story

1. awesome 910 // April 21, 2011 at 2:15 pm // Reply

im stuck on the part where mario and luigi have to shoot the little balls of energy and at the end the silver balls of energy kill me.

2. which sp works best on the memory bros?

• I dont know. I havent beaten them yet but i think the um… super bouncer? Hey tipmaster do u know? Anybosy else?

• Which sp do you have?

• Socsofcbdsbcob // January 1, 2013 at 9:30 pm // Reply

first chase away L and then let loose with yoo who cannon! if L comes back jump on him. if L revives M then use yoo who cannon to konk M out again. then focus on L. hope this helps!

• hey bro luigi for memory L/M first kill L with what ever (personally I like spin pipe best )then kill m ps. also works on memory L/M X but use falling star not spin pipe

3. gvhgf,kgvtf vgfb, // April 5, 2011 at 8:28 pm // Reply

how do i beat the junker

4. cool!

5. Im stuck on the part where you hit mario shell into an “A” block. I can only press the b button. HELP!!!!!!

6. Jetska Orn // March 1, 2011 at 8:38 pm // Reply

Dark Bowser was pretty easy, but I can’t save after I beat him.

7. thanks ill try that (you auctailly helped with two gomes i have legendary starfy too!)

8. i need help getting the 3rd star cure by doing the specail move i do the collecting of the food perfect, and i press B at the right time at the end, but in the middle i cant press A fast enough any suggestions?

• If you are like me, then I personally (from The Legendary Starfy in the final part of mashtooth) use my pointer finger instead of my thumb.

• super gamer // March 5, 2011 at 12:57 am // Reply

yeah click like crazy just don’t break the system o.k. (i passed that part i am on the part where bowser is in peaches castel

9. I beat the whole game except dark bowser x- how do u beat him?!?!!?!?

10. Anyone seen fat Bowser? When i did, i laughed for 2 minutes literally!

11. I’m on the battle of Dark Bowser. It’s crazy HOW he was made.

12. this is cool game.I just can’t get out of the cave..I went to this door and it said it can’t be broken how can I get through there?

13. Tipmaster, what cheats does action replay have?

14. Mr.L, keep trying, it’ll work eventually. Maybe your not doing it fast enough,or not pressing Y and X,one after the other.

15. DEAFEATED GAME!!!!!!!!!!

16. where are the pump works attack pieces?

17. MIdbus is easy.

18. i cant beat midbus in fawfuls castle.(i have shy guy sqaud)

• Tipmaster is back! // December 24, 2010 at 5:40 pm // Reply

Andrew:

You know the little snowball minions that surround midbus? That heal him?
      Well, inhale them using Bowsers inhaling power. Defeat them from the inside, and after six or 8 get swallowed up, then Midbus can’t make more or them.
      Then, FINISH HIM!

19. Tipmaster is back! // December 13, 2010 at 3:50 pm // Reply

fuga:
    Action replay is a special device that is somewhere around 20-30 dollars, it has special built-in cheats before you even start the game (when its inserted) but it can only do certain games.

RandomDude:

The reward for all the blitties is Monseiur’s dog, broggy (it’s “doggy” in his French accent, seems weird).

Rex:
    When you get your fire-breathing powers back, go to the top right corner (with bowser) and you’ll see palm trees. Light em on fire and you’ll be able to explore the area. The rest is for you to discover.

• For Tipmaster and RandomDude: Yeah, and if you return a few at a time (like maybe 5 or something), you also get some gear.

20. A Random dude // December 12, 2010 at 5:55 pm // Reply

Does the weird block guy (with the weird block dog) give you a reward after you find all his ‘blities’?

• ordep and pedro of the galaxy // February 21, 2011 at 8:06 pm // Reply

Here’s what he gives you:A block ring,block band,block shell,
      block fangs,And in Battle you can do the attack:”Broggy Bonkers”!
      (You should try it; it does tons more damage than the shy guy squad!)

21. And then find your way through the Pump Works
    (with the option to gather all 10 attack pieces there), and get to
    the Flame Pipe to activate Bowser’s fire breath.

22. rex217,you can beat that statue by pressing X to inhale the statue and punch the stone blooper back at the statue.

23. how do you get out of the place on plack beach with the sea pipe statue?

24. I’ll also be answering questions all week.
    I’ll get back to you ASAP if I’m gone.

25. If you need help inhaling the Dark Star Core, press X and Y repeatedly, and Dark Fawful will come closer to Bowser and Dark Fawful gets sucked inside Bowser, not Dark Bowser.
    I’ve tried that and it works, trust me.