Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story

How do I access other pipes in Bowser?

Games Guru: As you become stronger (and learn new moves and abilities) as Mario and Luigi in the game, you’ll be able to access pipes that get you to Dimble Wood, Town Toad Caves and Bowser’s Castles.

How do you beat Blizzard Midbus?

Games Guru: It’s no breeze. But here are some tips: http://www.mariowiki.com/Blizzard_Midbus

When areas like the Nerve Cluster and Lumbar Nook react, it looks like they’re being damaged. When areas like the Arm Central and Rump Command react, it looks like they’re collecting energy. And when areas like the Pump Works and the Airway react, little circles come out of it. Why do areas have these different reactions?

Games Guru: You’d have to ask Mr. Miyamoto and his team at Nintendo of Japan. I think it’s just a function of the way they wanted to design the game. By the way, the best place to train the brothers is in the Airway.

31 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story

1. At places like Nerve Cluster and Lumbar Nook, They are going through pain. At places like Arm Central and Rump Command, Energy is being used. At Pump Works and the Airway, Somthing is just happening. That is what it means.

2. Star might // July 26, 2011 at 5:40 pm // Reply

What do you do when Bowser gets blown away from his castle I’m already at of the underground tunnel?

• Eventually, after going through a few battles (and making some explosions), you will find some Monty Moles making a tunnel to Toad Town. You’ll help them out, and Mario & Luigi will use the Leg Outpost for the first time. If you fail, you have to pay 50 coins and start over. If you succeed, you’ll be in the underground area of Toad Town. I don’t want to spoil it, so I won’t tell

DDD

3. What do I do when Bowser gets blown away from his castle,and how doe’s Bowser pass the lake?

4. Ike Knight // July 18, 2011 at 3:40 pm // Reply

The trick for good inhaling is pressing X AND Y. Its how i beat the game.

5. How the heck do beat the memory cell bros?!?!?!

6. Somebody help me!

7. How do I get past Funny Bone and Plack Beach? I’m really stuck on both.

8. Super mrio glalexy master // June 29, 2011 at 10:32 am // Reply

How do you unfreeze? I need to know! All of a sudden it freezes when I get really far. =( }:(

9. The first time you go to fawful theater in bowser castle, search the rows of seats and you’ll find a shroob watching the show.

10. How do you kill the while catpillar with Mario and Luigi after Bowser eats the giant carrot?

11. ConfusedChild01 // June 15, 2011 at 9:28 am // Reply

On the 2nd fire after you defeat Blizzard Midbus & Mario and Luigi, how do you get the water block onto the fire? I know how to unfreeze it but I don’t know how to get the block to the fire.

12. GoHomeKidd23 // June 14, 2011 at 1:37 pm // Reply

Thanks!!

13. GoHomeKidd23:
    Beat him by inhaling 6 or more snawfuls, then Bowser hacks the vaporized snawfuls, it turns to ice, then blocks the area where Blizzard Midbus(the boss your talking about.) puffs out the snawfuls, so then attack and defend when that happens.
    P.S., if you get the first turn and haven’t healed up Bowser, Mario and Luigi yet, do it now, it’ll be easier.
    – fuga

14. GoHomeKidd23 // June 8, 2011 at 11:18 am // Reply

NOW!!!!!

15. GoHomeKidd23 // June 8, 2011 at 11:17 am // Reply

somebody answer!!!!!!!!

16. robloxian45 // June 7, 2011 at 4:13 pm // Reply

i need help on how 2 pass the level,i think it’s called under ground tunnel,cave,as bowser.

17. GoHomeKidd23 // June 7, 2011 at 2:53 pm // Reply

How do you beat Snow Midbus???!!!

• Sorry, everybody, I’ve been so rapped up on playing Super Mario Galaxy 2. i’ve gotten as far as the Boss Blitz Galaxy (where you face some Super Mario Galaxy 1 bosses, like Dino pirrahna, the first boss, and Fiery Dino Pirrahna, the last boss), in World S(this world is unlocked after you beat bowser in his Galaxy Generator).

18. On my comment about trying to get here every day, I forgot the same thing on this and New Super Mario Bros. Wii as well.

19. Also, if you get sucked in to the Dark Star X at level 62, you lose
    99 hp. Just an F.Y.I.
    (I’m level 65 5 days ago when I beat the class 7 final boss, 6 days ago, I was 1 hit away from defeatin’ him, but the Goomba Storm knocked me out before I had the chance).

• My Mario and luigi are level 43 and bowser is 41. they’re practically invincible! but i need to level up but it’s BORING!

20. I’ll be trying to come here every day to answer your questions. If I’m gone, I’ll get back to you ASAP. I promise!

21. I beat the green stars

22. its a cool videogeam

23. The Bowser equivalent to the Airway is the inside of Peach’s Castle, but not the top.

24. I beat him six times, it’s easy

25. how do you beat dark bowser!?!?

• squirrel guy // June 12, 2011 at 6:36 am // Reply

dark bowser has about 1000 hp. Use broggy bonker if you have it or magi koopi mob.after you defeat him he’ll grow really big,just punch him in the gut and it will knock dark fawful out.then use vacuum attack to suck dark fawful up. he has 1500 hp.unless you beat him inside bowser,he’ll return to dark bowser and regain all hp!

=D