Kirby Air Ride

I am having trouble winning races, because everyone seems faster than me. Please help me!

Games Guru: I find Kirby Air Ride frustrating and hard to control. Some players, however, get the hang of this game and are able to win consistently. You are going to start out slow because the only vehicle available in the beginning is the Warper, which is balanced—easier to control than some machines and slower than most.

25 Comments on Kirby Air Ride

1. Thanks Me!

2. Hi! Does anybody know what the fastest car is in KIRBY AIR RIDE is?

3. i think the best veichele is the whielie schooter

4. cubscout22 // June 9, 2007 at 7:57 am // Reply

i like to slam into dyna bird’s head and get rid of dyna bird and getting the upgrades that dyna bird drops

5. rockman and roll // June 7, 2007 at 9:30 pm // Reply

I’ve played a kirby game before but… what’s d title? me blurr…

6. I like this game it’s fun

7. laughing gas boy // June 7, 2007 at 10:22 am // Reply

how do u beet d-d-d?

8. It’s awesome!I love it!

9. paul1324 // May 9, 2007 at 9:58 pm // Reply

how do i beat Dyana Byrd?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

10. to meta nite……… dont brag.

11. To invader zim….. u must get all parts to hhydra by doin stuff in city trial like distroy all da delapidated houses and sum other stuf like that.

12. my friend has it and it is my fav game next to SSBM

13. Dragoon rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. invader ZIM // May 5, 2007 at 4:07 pm // Reply

i found all da pieces 2 hydra but i cany use him on free trail wat do i do?

15. I havent played in a long time….but still fun.

16. I R have all cars even Hydra and Dragoon try all checklist boxes to get em

17. awsomeness // April 24, 2007 at 7:38 pm // Reply

kirby airride is so awsome but it gets boring really fast.

18. i have unlocked king deedee!! to unlock him, you have to take the challange of fighting him and win.

19. StrongfullyBad // April 11, 2007 at 9:59 am // Reply

To unlock the hydra you have to unlock all 3 pieces of it from the checklist in city trial.

20. Ash Ketchum // April 9, 2007 at 3:07 pm // Reply

It’s a GGGGRRRREEEEAAAATTTT Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. how do i get hydra in free play???????????????

22. to get the legendary vechiles: they are either scattered or in one place. they show up in red boxes at the 4 story glide, the secret undergroud area and the tunnels whatever u call it. these red boxes never dissipear

23. my cosen has it and i think it is cool and my brother thinks it is cool to

24. i have and beat it in a day. its a great beginer though

25. The overall gameplay of this game sucks, the only thing that keeps your attention is unlocking the hidden items and minigames