Kirby Air Ride

I am having trouble winning races, because everyone seems faster than me. Please help me!

Games Guru: I find Kirby Air Ride frustrating and hard to control. Some players, however, get the hang of this game and are able to win consistently. You are going to start out slow because the only vehicle available in the beginning is the Warper, which is balanced—easier to control than some machines and slower than most.

25 Comments on Kirby Air Ride

1. the space cammand lets you choose wich you want to happen the egg or the meteors

2. in the race (if your lucky) there should be a boost item somwhere

3. its a kool game i guss

4. In city trial mode, ride up the volcano, ride the monorail track, and hit the first lifty spot thingy, and fly up and see “space command”!

5. piemaster

i will tell u how 2 get each one u want

turbo star: in the volcano course, ride all the rails completely

wheelie scoter(“jumping bike”) : “jump” positions(on the last lap, go from last to 1st)

oh ,and mememememe, i feel sorry for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. i LOVE this game

but my sister keeps “accidently” erasing it

i miss all thos records and cars
    😥
    😥

7. ive beaten the king deedee challenge and unlocked him and meta knight but how do you unlock the turbo star and the jumping bike?

8. mario master

nope. I’m sorry, but you can not get knuckle joe. But you can get meta knight!

in air ride, go airborn, pause, then do somthing fun for 30 min. And, ta-daaaaaa!

you got meta knight!!! he has a sword and is fast.

speedster K

(P.S.:anyone else who reads this, they have my promisson to do this!)

9. dragoon master // November 6, 2007 at 9:07 pm // Reply

how do you get king dededede’s wheele thingy and how is the easyest way to beat him?

10. dragoon master // November 6, 2007 at 9:05 pm // Reply

well i think the hydra will be hard to get i alrady got dragoon for free play. it was the easy one to get….

11. once a found all the parts to the dragoon in a row in city trial lol

12. Wood Man Pwns You! // October 31, 2007 at 6:34 am // Reply

GuitarLink

I remembered, there is a star that out performs the dragoon AND hydra in all aspects. It is called the flight star, it has unlimited gliding time.

13. I got all the boxes checked

14. I am the master.

15. i have unlokd hydra

16. Wood Man Pwns You! // September 1, 2007 at 8:25 am // Reply

No, you can’t unlock Knuckle Joe, but it would Own if you could. However, meta knight and king dedede are unlockable. Also, king dedede has the highest defence, I can never beat the dedede challenge, he needs so much hits before you beat him.

17. Here’s the best vehicles per category (non-legendary):

Top Speed: Formula Star

Glide: Winged Star

Boost: Rocket Star

Acceleration and Weight: Swerve Star

Turn and Charge: Wheelie Scooter

HP: Bulk Star

Offense: Shadow Star

Defense: I’m not sure… I’ll test that out

Best vehicles overall:

Top Speed, HP and Offense: Hydra by a long shot

Glide: Dragoon by a long shot

Again, I’ll test defense and let you know which is best there

18. Mario Master // August 7, 2007 at 8:23 pm // Reply

I have heard that you can unlock knuckle joe.Is this true?

19. Jimmy Neutron // August 3, 2007 at 2:39 pm // Reply

to jack you should ask my friend.

20. wwebatistafan // August 2, 2007 at 9:54 pm // Reply

HI FLYIN ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. do u have meta knight yet? i do!!!

22. on city trial i have 116 out of 120 checks

23. to jrake the fastest car wich is actully a air ride machine is hydra the legendary air ride machine i’ve played with it it can go over 120mph easily

24. laughing gas boy

beat d-d-d using a rex wheely and use strong abilities

25. I love the Dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 3 4 5