Kirby Air Ride

I am having trouble winning races, because everyone seems faster than me. Please help me!

Games Guru: I find Kirby Air Ride frustrating and hard to control. Some players, however, get the hang of this game and are able to win consistently. You are going to start out slow because the only vehicle available in the beginning is the Warper, which is balanced—easier to control than some machines and slower than most.

31 Comments on Kirby Air Ride

1. the way to get dragoon is to get 1300 in air gilde and 1000ft in high jump the go to city trail and go thorght all the rings

2. Dear lakitu:
    I got Meta Knight without the code!

Matt

3. Dear Some Dude:
    You’re right! They should make a Kirby Air Ride 2 for Wii. And should you be able to play as Waddle Dee???
    Matt

4. THIS IS FOR SPEEDSTER K. HEY, I TRIED OUT YOUR CODE TO GET META KNIGHT, AND IT DIDN’T WORK!!!!!! IT IS NOT RIGHT TO PUT SOMETHING ON HERE THAT IS NOT TRUE O.K. !

5. Mr. Game and Watch // July 25, 2009 at 7:04 pm // Reply

Which is your favorite?

a: Kirby

b: Dedede

c: Meta Knight

d: Knuckle Joe

e: A Waddle Dee with a Moustache

6. I LOVE KIRBY!!!!!!!!!

7. To Some dude:
    My brother said he dies, but I don’t know if it is right!

8. Some dude // June 6, 2009 at 8:03 pm // Reply

Hey how do you unlock King Dedede for Air Ride?

• somedude, i think you have to defeat him… WHICH IS NOT EASY!!! if you’re fighting the king, i reccomend the powerful dark star

9. Some dude // June 6, 2009 at 8:02 pm // Reply

They should make a Kirby Air Ride 2 for the Wii with more game modes and machines and stuff! That would be awesome!

10. Some dude // June 6, 2009 at 7:58 pm // Reply

To Matt:

No Matt, Knuckle Joe doesn’t die! Yes, Kirby beats him up and knocks him out, but he does not die! At the very end of the episode, he says bye and goes home! And in different episodes he comes back and helps Kirby!

P.S. I think he’s awesome too.

11. Some dude // June 6, 2009 at 7:55 pm // Reply

To aqua-0:

What you said doesn’t work. Believe me, I tried!

12. Nerfplayer // April 22, 2009 at 3:21 pm // Reply

If you want to go really fast, unlock the glider with the balloon on the back, select it from
    the “Select Glider” menu, and while you’re racing, hold the “Boost” button long enough and let go to release a mighty blow.

13. If you have purple blocks and you wan’t Hydra and Dragoon for free run, then use them on the two blocks on the top right and left corners.

14. dragoon rider // April 1, 2009 at 5:07 pm // Reply

ya its possible to get the dragoon

15. I want this game really bad):

16. Dear Mario Master: You can’t unlock him.😥 From Matt

17. Dear Mario Master: I have unlocked everyone except Knuckle Joe. In one episode of “Right back atcha,” he dies. Kirby killed him.😦 I loved him. (He was the REAL good person). But Kirby killed him for no reason.😆 From Matt.

18. Dear Super Sonic: That also happened to me on Saturday!!! Love Matt.

19. Kirby mixed with Sonic-style racing……..HOW I WISH I HAD THIS!!

20. How do you get the fligt wrapstar on air ride?

21. how do you get the fligt wrapstar?

22. how do you get the Hydra on Air ride?

23. How do you get the Dragoon on Air ride?

24. dear matt: they are only in red boxes