Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

I defeated all the bosses and all the mirror pieces and even defeated darkmind. I also got everything in the collection room, and on the map everything is blinking so I didn’t leave any chests unopen, but I only have 98% of the game done. I need 2 more percent and I’m not sure what I need to do. Please help /:

Games Guru: You might want to pick up a strategy guide and then omit what you’ve done and what you haven’t done in the game. This is one thing that really annoys me about games. When you’re that close to finishing, you should get hints as to what to do to complete a game!

Do you know where some hard-to-find treasure boxes are?

Games Guru: This game has many, many treasure chests. Most are right in front of you. Some are harder to find. Here’s a clue for one of the early ones: After you get your first mirror shard in Moonlight Mansion, go through the brown door and you’ll find the chest with the Rainbow Map.

25 Comments on Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

1. Ultimate Pokemon Lover // March 8, 2008 at 9:13 pm // Reply

When you are battling Dark Mind (the eye) on the stars, how do you find an quicker way(If there is one) to defeat him? Thanks.

2. Supersonic // March 7, 2008 at 1:21 am // Reply

One word: EASY!!!!

3. i need help to get on the other side of the lava place. and how do i get the other kirbies to move the big block.

4. REYMYSTERIO101 // February 11, 2008 at 4:56 pm // Reply

I JUST BOUGHT MY GAME HOW DO I SAVE MY GAME

5. i dont no how to get to moley and need help!!!!!!!!!

6. 1 can missing MUST FIND!! // February 6, 2008 at 12:22 pm // Reply

where is the ninth spray can?!?! the one next to the light blue music note

i think it is either grape or gold

7. Hey guys need some advice. One time I accidentally stumbled into the lair of the boss Moley. I can’t find his lair. Someone Help me!!!!!!!!

8. Video games lover // September 29, 2007 at 8:27 pm // Reply

Tips for beating Dark Mind: Do the up move with the master sword when Dark Mind is right below you(if he ever gets below you.)

9. Dark Mind is freakin’ easy, every boss (even the mini-bosses) is easy! There is somethin’ cool though. If you beat the game, keep fighting Dark Mind and beat the game 20 times to get the gold spray can.

10. I got the master sword and all maps exept one

11. games pretty good got 85% to 95%

i love the spray paints!!!!!

12. Blast Burn // June 25, 2007 at 6:07 pm // Reply

Yeah The Last Part is Easy! I’ve Had 100% Alot of times But My Game Keeps Starting Over!

13. I love the part when you get the flame sword thing, the last part with the eye was easy, beat it in 5 minutes, maybe les

14. fun game 99%done

15. you all dont know what you are talking about, its kirby night mare in dream land not

“night mare land” and its Kirby and the amazing Mirror not the “Magic Mirror”

but still ???????? got it right. I have night mare in dream land and its ok… but if

you beat the game on normal and extra you un lock metta knight mare

16. i like it but i cant find these last things like spray paint because i only have 93%

PS this game is the best

17. pokemon masta // June 9, 2007 at 2:04 pm // Reply

This game is so easy

18. It’s actually easiest if you have no power at all. Shooting starts at it works the best.

19. I cant beat Dark mind (eye)

20. yeah!!!!!

21. Once, I borrowed it from a friend. That Dark Mind (eye) is tough…

22. do u have anything on kirby in nightmare land

23. i thought this game was called “Kirby and the Amazing Mirror”, not “Kirby and the Magic Mirror”.

24. I have the game and it gets very very very boring after you beat it