Wario Master of Disguise

HELP! I have been stuck in the ancient waterworks for 2 HOURS! I have gotten almost everything, but there are 2 areas that are orange on my map that I cannot get into because I cannot find anything to shoot, punch or otherwise manipulate. PLEASE HELP ME!

Games Guru: I will do what I can to help, but I need you to narrow down where these last rooms are located. Are there names or numbers you can give me? Any special description?

25 Comments on Wario Master of Disguise

1. im stuck on level 3 ggot one of the spinx’x treasures but cant find any more where are they?

2. I need help on episode six!!!!!!!

3. any1 no how to do the last lvl i just got on it lol

4. how do you get the treasure in episode 2? i can not reach it pleas help my!!!

5. The Pokeman // August 30, 2007 at 7:54 am // Reply

I dont have this game, iz it good?

6. on episode two you dont have to go through the door blocked by the firebox. this can only be destroyed by dragon wario which you will get in episode four

7. i have a problem too. I dont know how to defeat the final boss in episode 4 (iceworld)?

to all people in episode three you can find all three clues in the rooms which are marked orange on the map. try using artzy wario and cosmic.

if youre stuck in the elevator in episode 2 shoot the small bell at the top with cosmic warios gun.

8. Salut !

I do stuck in the 2nd episode. I just don`t know where the boss is.

I´ve already found the hidden door in the water room, but all I can do in that room is saving the game. What is that room for ? Why is there the big hammer I just can pass crouched or ducked ? I´ve already played this episode four about two and a half hours but there is no exit or boss.

Please help me, I´m driving mad by the time !

9. In level 2 How do i get the treasure chest thats no the top of the boat and how do i get trough the door covered by a fire box on the water place help!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. master of disguise // August 13, 2007 at 7:22 pm // Reply

the boss on episode 2: shoot the owl hat w/ cosmic wario, go arty wario and draw a block over its head, then attack cannoli w/ theif wario, alright?

11. Please can someone help me on episode 2, i have two of the pharos treasures and cannot get to the third one. i can see where the treasure chests are, which r in the exhibits but cannot get to them…. please help

12. I am stuck on LeveL 2 can someone heLLp with the code part ?

13. hi im stukt on level 3 i can; t find th e tird question machine can someody help me:P

14. I’m stuck on Level 2. I can’t move up. It’s driving me crazy.

15. I cant beat that king dolphin in episode 8 when he has 3 lives.What should I do?

16. Red Ranger Ian // July 15, 2007 at 8:49 am // Reply

How do I beat the big bad guy at the end of episode two?

17. For people who are stuck in the 3rd level & can’t answer the questions – you have to remember the things that the wand showed you. Ex. What ties up after a rainstorm? A.Rainbow Q.What bird makes the best thief? A.Robin (Penguin- for best dressed bird and Pear-for which 2 fruit make the best pair, are 2 more answers that I was asked)

18. help me please!!!!! i am stuck in episode 3 i can’t answer all the questions to take the pharaon treasure can u help me answer all of it please !!!!!

19. Tony Sillarsio // July 5, 2007 at 4:05 pm // Reply

Oh my God!!!!! I cant get to the right hand side of the ladders on episode 2. I cant shoot the money bags and cant get through the door – how do I get there??? Please someone help!!!!!

20. im stuck on level 2,. i cant figure it out

21. i am stuck on the two gears at algeria gardens

22. i need now answers in quize

23. Shorty Mc Nick Nick // June 6, 2007 at 7:21 pm // Reply

I LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE THIS GAME

24. Have you tried the genius disguise? im stuck on episode 2, there is one room with the last chest in where you need to jump to get it in the boat. cannot reach, do not know what to do!!

25. Mario Maniac // June 3, 2007 at 10:10 am // Reply

This is one of the best games I’ve ever played, but I can’t make those two machines in that one room in Alergia Gardens work. Can someone help? And I also have two tips! 1. In Anceint Waterworks, Genius Wario is the most helpful. 2. When you’re racing against Carpaccio in his lab, you can slow him down by getting into Arty Wario form and drawing blocks in his path. Oops! I almost forgot. At Sweetmore Peak, you MUST have the Sweetmore Super Hotpants before going into the flashing lava.