Wario Master of Disguise

HELP! I have been stuck in the ancient waterworks for 2 HOURS! I have gotten almost everything, but there are 2 areas that are orange on my map that I cannot get into because I cannot find anything to shoot, punch or otherwise manipulate. PLEASE HELP ME!

Games Guru: I will do what I can to help, but I need you to narrow down where these last rooms are located. Are there names or numbers you can give me? Any special description?

117 Comments on Wario Master of Disguise

1. i have been stuck on level 4 for almost 2 hours trying to find yellow bird statue

2. WaluigiBombermanSonic // March 5, 2008 at 8:10 pm // Reply

I have a question for everyone:What is your favorite disguise and what is your favoite episode?PLEEEAASE answer

3. WaluigiBombermanSonic // March 5, 2008 at 8:05 pm // Reply

I am Mario Maniac but I changed my nickname.I FINALLY beat Allergia Gardens.But even after you beat it there are extra episodes.I also have a tip.You can go through the small doors in Blowhole Castle before they dissapear.They’ll lead you to single room areas with red treasure chests.

4. i past it i need help on killing the cool guy

5. wario masta:3 // February 19, 2008 at 1:11 pm // Reply

how and where is the blue crystal in episode 4????

6. the dolphin guy is annoying watch the little dolphins at all times move fast be careful

7. where is the yellow bird crystal in this game level 4?

8. where i find the yellow bird in lv. 4

9. Level 4, i cannot find the yellow crystal, i have the others, i keep walking around in circles…

10. YO! it’s nice to go on line for help!

11. Lv.2 to Lv. 3 // January 14, 2008 at 11:16 pm // Reply

To find the boss, get to the very bottom right of the ship. Down there there should be a giant hole leading to the Cargo Storage. Count Canolli will show up and hop through the hole first and Wario will chase him. It is a coupleof rooms from there to the boss, but it is a straight shot. (Hint: for those who just want to get the level over with quickly, use Genius on the left wall in the first room of the Cargo Storage for a shortcut that will skip two rooms, but it is a one-way shortcut).

12. I need help on Level 2…can’t find a boss anywhere…pass through the whole board turned on every thing. No orange on my map-where to I go to find the boss and go to level 3?

13. i am stuck on episode 5 and i am realy gettinf annoyed with this game in the big room where there are lights and spikes where you need the dragon to go down the stuff and kill mummys and all tht rubbish. can sum 1 help me plz, this is rle getting on my nervs cus i cant get nowhere on this lvl and ffs i am rle annoyed as you have guessed. sum1 help!!!!!!!!

14. im stuck on level 2 where is the boss?!its SOOO hard this level!!!!!!!

15. I can’t get past Episode 4 AT THE very end

16. I’m stuck on level 2.

I can’t get past the elevator.

I need to find a key to open the lock at the right side of the elevator. Can somebody please help me? Cuz even though I like this game, it’s driving me nuts.

17. I can not get past level 3 . i have got 2 of the pharos treasures but am now stuck as to where to go next. please help me someone!

18. i really need help with the last level

19. how do you get past those 2 machines that are red and blue at the last episode

20. It’s decent it’s pretty challenging, but fun. The parts I have done/

21. what are the answers to the questions on level 3 that the big sphinx guy gives you at the end

22. im stuck on the boss lvl 4 boss i can get him to his last life and hit him twice but hes hard

p.s is there any infinite lives cheats?????

23. im stuk in the episode 2 in the elevator i don’t no where the boss is

24. i,m stuck at the last boss.

she have 5 forms!!!!!!!

25. With wario Master of disguise, please give directions to help me find the third treasure chest . Thanks

26. im stuck on level 3 ggot one of the spinx’x treasures but cant find any more where are they?

27. I need help on episode six!!!!!!!

28. any1 no how to do the last lvl i just got on it lol

29. how do you get the treasure in episode 2? i can not reach it pleas help my!!!

30. The Pokeman // August 30, 2007 at 7:54 am // Reply

I dont have this game, iz it good?

31. on episode two you dont have to go through the door blocked by the firebox. this can only be destroyed by dragon wario which you will get in episode four

32. i have a problem too. I dont know how to defeat the final boss in episode 4 (iceworld)?

to all people in episode three you can find all three clues in the rooms which are marked orange on the map. try using artzy wario and cosmic.

if youre stuck in the elevator in episode 2 shoot the small bell at the top with cosmic warios gun.

33. Salut !

I do stuck in the 2nd episode. I just don`t know where the boss is.

I´ve already found the hidden door in the water room, but all I can do in that room is saving the game. What is that room for ? Why is there the big hammer I just can pass crouched or ducked ? I´ve already played this episode four about two and a half hours but there is no exit or boss.

Please help me, I´m driving mad by the time !

34. In level 2 How do i get the treasure chest thats no the top of the boat and how do i get trough the door covered by a fire box on the water place help!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. master of disguise // August 13, 2007 at 7:22 pm // Reply

the boss on episode 2: shoot the owl hat w/ cosmic wario, go arty wario and draw a block over its head, then attack cannoli w/ theif wario, alright?

36. Please can someone help me on episode 2, i have two of the pharos treasures and cannot get to the third one. i can see where the treasure chests are, which r in the exhibits but cannot get to them…. please help

37. I am stuck on LeveL 2 can someone heLLp with the code part ?

38. hi im stukt on level 3 i can; t find th e tird question machine can someody help me:P

39. I’m stuck on Level 2. I can’t move up. It’s driving me crazy.

40. I cant beat that king dolphin in episode 8 when he has 3 lives.What should I do?

41. Red Ranger Ian // July 15, 2007 at 8:49 am // Reply

How do I beat the big bad guy at the end of episode two?

42. For people who are stuck in the 3rd level & can’t answer the questions – you have to remember the things that the wand showed you. Ex. What ties up after a rainstorm? A.Rainbow Q.What bird makes the best thief? A.Robin (Penguin- for best dressed bird and Pear-for which 2 fruit make the best pair, are 2 more answers that I was asked)

43. help me please!!!!! i am stuck in episode 3 i can’t answer all the questions to take the pharaon treasure can u help me answer all of it please !!!!!

44. Tony Sillarsio // July 5, 2007 at 4:05 pm // Reply

Oh my God!!!!! I cant get to the right hand side of the ladders on episode 2. I cant shoot the money bags and cant get through the door – how do I get there??? Please someone help!!!!!

45. im stuck on level 2,. i cant figure it out

46. i am stuck on the two gears at algeria gardens

47. i need now answers in quize

48. Shorty Mc Nick Nick // June 6, 2007 at 7:21 pm // Reply

I LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE THIS GAME

49. Have you tried the genius disguise? im stuck on episode 2, there is one room with the last chest in where you need to jump to get it in the boat. cannot reach, do not know what to do!!

50. Mario Maniac // June 3, 2007 at 10:10 am // Reply

This is one of the best games I’ve ever played, but I can’t make those two machines in that one room in Alergia Gardens work. Can someone help? And I also have two tips! 1. In Anceint Waterworks, Genius Wario is the most helpful. 2. When you’re racing against Carpaccio in his lab, you can slow him down by getting into Arty Wario form and drawing blocks in his path. Oops! I almost forgot. At Sweetmore Peak, you MUST have the Sweetmore Super Hotpants before going into the flashing lava.

1 2 3