Wario Master of Disguise

HELP! I have been stuck in the ancient waterworks for 2 HOURS! I have gotten almost everything, but there are 2 areas that are orange on my map that I cannot get into because I cannot find anything to shoot, punch or otherwise manipulate. PLEASE HELP ME!

Games Guru: I will do what I can to help, but I need you to narrow down where these last rooms are located. Are there names or numbers you can give me? Any special description?

25 Comments on Wario Master of Disguise

1. answer 2 lv 2 boss // December 3, 2008 at 2:38 pm // Reply

to beat cannoli with the big owl hat, become cosmic and shoot his eye when it’s open. become artist and make a block on the yellow switch on his head. then become thief and jump on his head. repeat 3 times.

2. super wario bros. // November 27, 2008 at 2:58 pm // Reply

Yeah im stuck there!!!!!!

3. Waluigi time! // November 9, 2008 at 1:19 pm // Reply

Im’e already to level 8!

4. i love wario // November 9, 2008 at 11:01 am // Reply

How destroy i blue with a flame inside?

IT MAKE ME CRAZY

5. Just been reading past comments, seems like a lot of ppl have got stuck on level 2 but still couldn’t find any answers… boo hoo!

6. Arrrrgh! i am stuck on episode 2… have been everywhere and got everything apart frm 1 chest at the top of the ship which i can’t work out how to get (can’t reach it by jumping) .. and there is still one room flashing… help help help… wot do i do next?

7. can any 1 help me how to find get the the red tresure chest on level 2

8. how do you get generator to get a green mushroom

9. wer to find green bird in lv four

10. I’m also stuck in episode 8 I cant beat that king dolphin when he has 3 lives.What should I do? Please Help

11. wariofan1111 // July 29, 2008 at 8:28 pm // Reply

Hi.There is a room at the bottom of the ship and its very small. Go through the LEFT main room and you’ll need Arty to draw a block at the platform near a opening in the wall. Shoot with Comso Wario at the glowing dots and the elevator will open,and make sure all the dots are glowing.

12. wariofan1111 // July 29, 2008 at 8:15 pm // Reply

Hey, can any one tell me about how to get to the last treasure chest at the top part of the ship on level two? IT’S KILLING ME!

13. Novi, you become Art Wario and draw a block on the other end of the see saw.

14. i’m stuck on stage 6. i must fly up with a seesaw, i must throw something havy on the seesaw en i fly up… but how and what i throw???

15. soccerdude17 // July 8, 2008 at 2:04 pm // Reply

where is the yellow bird statue in episode 4? i have searched for 2 days

16. Waluigi time! // June 19, 2008 at 12:48 pm // Reply

Love the game!! There’s only one problem, wheres WALUIGI!!!

17. STUCK ON LVL3 I DONT KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE TREASURES AND ITS SO CONFUSING!!!

its a good game i would definetly reqimend it……IF u like games that r very tricky.

18. i can’t figure out how to work the elevator in level 2. i looked it up in the walkthrough and it said to shoot the glowing blue things quickly, but there isn’t anything glowing…i’m stuck!

19. HELP! Im stuck on episode 6…..i cant get to the two rooms at the top of the map where the statues are located….I can’t seem to find the right door/ladder to reach them???

20. on the race on level 9 you should use art wario and create a block in cappitions way

21. i cant do the last level its just a giant maze

22. i am stuck on stage 4 i don’t know how to hurt the boss

23. stuck on level 6!!!!!!

dont know where to go i am at the bit just after the video clip of the door under the path

24. mario master22625746 // March 22, 2008 at 12:06 pm // Reply

I cant pass level 10 very confused please leave answer.

25. metelmario // March 14, 2008 at 8:47 pm // Reply

im on level 7 [or what after the castle and at the end where u see the purple and carpicaio guy when u race him