Games Guru

LEGO Racers 2

Do you have any codes for the PC?

Games Guru: I could find only two:

• To race as a Martian, go to the Main Menu and use your cursor keys to type “right, left, right, up, down, left, right, up, up.”
  • To unlock Mars, go to the main menu and use your cursor keys to type “left, left, right, right, left, left, right, right, down, left, right.”

Got any secret codes?

Games Guru:

• To have the Martian Racer: right, left, right, up, down, left, right, up, up.
  • To unlock Mars: left, left, right, right, left, left, right, right, down, left, right.

Comments about “LEGO Racers 2”

1. cheese and cereal says:

the bricks on dino island are a little tough to get. did you get the one on top of the trees and above the waterfall?

2. bob says:

A am 1 brick away from beating the game but i cant’t find the one i need on dino island

3. brick guy says:

any1 know where all the gold bricks are in sandy bay?????

4. man says:

is there any spasific place to type it in?

5. boo (again) says:

it’s ssoo frustrateing!?!?!?

6. boo says:

where do u type the codes on the main menu?!!?

7. yayo says:

wen u ar xplaooring u might find guys frm the 1st lego racers game

8. Brick Master says:

Did you know that there is a shortcut for every race?

P.S wouldn’t it be sweet if you could blow up buildings?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Cheatmaster says:

To unlock Xalax press:

Left, Left, Right, Right, Left, Left, Right, Right, Down, Right, Left.

10. AlphLOSer says:

How do you play as a martin? it wont work on my pc please tell me.

11. luke skywalker says:

every time you win a race you get a gold brick. there are 3 gold bricks hidden in each world for you to find. the rest are in sandy bay. then once you find them all there are fireworks!

12. A random person says:

any1 know a site where is shows the locations of all the golden bricks?

13. Hi!!!!!!!!!!! says:

Are there any codes other than the Martian ones??????

14. Lego Guy says:

I beat it really quick, in the jungle you can drive on the trees

15. A random person says:

Lego Racers 2 owns . except for the fact that its hard to find the golden bricks

16. Da Boss says:

it is my personal experience that grips (wheel upgrades) tend to make me SLIP more

17. YaYo says:

I Beat this Game when I was 8. The trick agenst Rocket Racer is not to go on bumps.Sparky puts up fire works when you get all the golden bricks and beat Rocket Racer.

18. Brick Master says:

To Da Boss, yes I knew all that stuff I just didn’t want to explane everything.

P.S. I chose POWER for all the mini games, I get awsum speed!!!!!!!!

19. Exterminator says:

it’s easy to get rocket racer to be slow. he already is! lol however if your having trouble there are ten upgrades (two on each world) get all of those and he’s easy.

20. Da Boss says:

hey brickmaster

did you know that you could get into the rivers on mars? and you can get into the place on arctic that is covered with ice that has a lot of holes in it? and that if you get under water on arctic you can get back up through the ice but if you go up through he ship be sure not to get up through the second part of the ship or you can fall into a hole (ie. glitch) and you can’t get back out again (you do get going pretty fast though (around 700 mph))

21. Black Rayquaza says:

On a glich I got to 742 mph!!!!!!

22. limpit900000 says:

how do ya get rockit racer to be slow

23. Anonymous says:

I LOVE LEGO RACERS 2 but mine’s Brocken

24. lgdog says:

hey cubscouts i’m from pack 84. pack 84 don’t you like legos well if you do email me.

25. Brick Master says:

On two person battle when you get a drill missle go to the beach on sandybay go right up to the water and hold the fire button and you will go under water. It workes everywere exept on Dino island. On Xalix it works for lava to.

26. Da Boss says:

i rate this game 5/5

27. Da Boss says:

to ??? the bonus games in the arctic are on top of the ship (go thru the ship but stop before you go off the back end slowly turn to the right and go on the orange ledge, turn and turn around) and on the floor of the ice mountain (try driving off the lowest path and looking around) to Wookieluver heres a handy shortcut go along the track until it goes around a hill turn right before the hill and go thru the check point. always try to stay ahead if he gets ahead of you be sure not to follow right behind him. to get a speed burst at the beginning press the forward button just as the third light goes on

28. ??? says:

WHERE IS THE ICEBERG BONUS GAME?????

29. Wookieluver says:

how doo yoo beet berg inn ise woorld?????????????

30. racer says:

I can’t get any codes to work on my PC. I just get to the LODE/SAVE button, HELP ME PLEASE!

31. racer says:

No codes will work on my PC, can you tell me why, And how they work?

32. Alen64 says:

Hey,what do you guys rate this game?(GBA)

33. Anonymous says:

i am missing 1 bonus game on dino island, where is?, i find the easy, but i can’t find the hard, also, someone knows if you can use rocket racer car?

34. sora says:

IM STUCK ON THE ICE PLACE

35. Extremely Happy Hippo says:

To get a big booster at the beginning of every race, don’t accelerate until after the second light goes off, right before the last light. :O)

36. ADEN says:

Is this game good???

37. Da Boss says:

to mr. i am stuck

you need to beat the mini game in a certain amount of time to get the car bonus

there are two mini games on each planet to find the mars ones Check in the waterfall area And check the abandoned base (the place where you jump over the lava)

to pika fan

the main menu is the menu that comes up first when you start the game (it has the one player mode, two player mode, builder and other stuff)

i am sorry to say you can’t get rocket racers car but you can get a really fast car by winning all the bonus games and and choosing engine you can go fast enough to beat rocket racer if you can control your car

38. pika fan says:

were is the main menu and ho did you get rocekt racers car

39. Mr. I Am Stuck says:

I need more speed and more grip to get past the boss on Mars. I have found one mini game on Mars (the one where you collect the alien crystal thingies) and I need a hint on where the other one is. I also played a mini game on Sandy Bay, which gave me a powerup, but the mini game I found on Mars didn’t give me a power up. Why?

40. oreus says:

do not play any more, but still cool! I beat the game and like mulitiplayer battle!

on dino island go into the water-fall there will be a cave!

41. Tp. 98 says:

Is this game any good? All that i no iz that it costs a lot of moolaa.

42. All-AmericanRejectsfan says:

If you’re still stuck on the one in the last world,you may need a car that isn’t as fat.

Do one that doesn’t have edges that go off the car.If you already started, keep on trying to get through.Though,you may want to try going on the mountains on the sides until the end of the edges.

P.S.The secret way is in a S kinda way. Try figuring out which way to go,and then

you have the key.

OR

P.S.Do your best to hit the shifting blocks RIGHT when they hit the ground.Maybe

a little damage won’t hurt.

OR

P.S.Just blow your car up.It’s just a game,right?

OR

P.S.Just start the whole game over.Better having fun then having to be stuck,right?

OR

Just sit down and wait for more hints and tips from some of us.

43. All-AmericanRejectsfan says:

Out of all of the bosses, Berg is the easiest. You don’t want to go over any of the

hills. You just need some quick speed,powerful grip,and close to him when you are

going up the hill. If he’s going to fast, he’ll go flying. When he lands,do what ever it takes to get by him! This only happens once a lap,so you need to be going pretty fast after YOU land.

Some help for you power-sliders and jump likeys-but no-winning-at-final round:

Don’t hold down on turn keys.Tap it.If you hold on, your car might go into a circle.

Don’t go jumps. This will only shorten your speed. If you happen to go off one,don’t

hold down the forward key.This will only make you bump around,and you lose speed.

If your stuck after finding two gold bricks on Dino Island, have you checked above

the tunnel into the lava mountain?This was a hint that I would have needed if I hadn’t

found it.

If your stuck at beating the little monsters in the final world,the one with the moving blocks,there’s a secret area that doesn’t get shift around at all.For your first

try,let a monster go ahead.It will do its best to go in the path. Record this all and

remember it for the next laps.

Some serious laughs:Barron Von Barron,is Sam Sinster in this game.But,in the 1st one,there was a character NAMED Sam Sinster.You find him in the car with the

Dinamint on the back(Or,the exploses.)Johnny Thunder is a Non Racer,while in the

first one he had the worst car.(In this one,he’s got the best Non Racer car there is on

Dino Island!)

Warning:The “Some serious laughs” may not have the word “laughs” in them,but it

was something unusual things that I LAUGHed at.

44. helper says:

for all of you looking for codes

this is a code for wide angle camera: l.l.l.r.r.r.u.u.u.d.d.d.l.l.l.r.r.r.

there is at least one more code

try to find it

45. All-AmericanRejectsfan says:

I need some codes for PC.

46. cick says:

i love this game, it is so much fun if i start playing it i can’t stop , i’m a lego maniacke

that cant stop playing if i even stare at the case i pretend i ‘m playing the game even if i’m not. it is so much fun that if you don’t have it you should get it its the best game everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

47. lego racer says:

i love this game

48. ??????? says:

my brother is (no offence if you ARE my brother [heh heh]) SOOOOOOOO bad at this game, but he still likes it.

49. meerkat says:

i love lego racers 2

Write a comment about “LEGO Racers 2”

Nickname: