Lego Racers 2

Do you have any codes for the PC?

Games Guru: I could find only two:

• To race as a Martian, go to the Main Menu and use your cursor keys to type “right, left, right, up, down, left, right, up, up.”
  • To unlock Mars, go to the main menu and use your cursor keys to type “left, left, right, right, left, left, right, right, down, left, right.”

Got any secret codes?

Games Guru:

• To have the Martian Racer: right, left, right, up, down, left, right, up, up.
  • To unlock Mars: left, left, right, right, left, left, right, right, down, left, right.

25 Comments on Lego Racers 2

1. cheese and cereal // August 31, 2008 at 7:43 pm // Reply

the bricks on dino island are a little tough to get. did you get the one on top of the trees and above the waterfall?

2. A am 1 brick away from beating the game but i cant’t find the one i need on dino island

3. west

4. any1 know where all the gold bricks are in sandy bay?????

5. is there any spasific place to type it in?

6. boo (again) // June 15, 2008 at 8:52 pm // Reply

it’s ssoo frustrateing!?!?!?

7. where do u type the codes on the main menu?!!?

8. wen u ar xplaooring u might find guys frm the 1st lego racers game

9. Brick Master // May 14, 2008 at 7:07 pm // Reply

Did you know that there is a shortcut for every race?

P.S wouldn’t it be sweet if you could blow up buildings?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Cheatmaster // April 26, 2008 at 4:11 pm // Reply

To unlock Xalax press:

Left, Left, Right, Right, Left, Left, Right, Right, Down, Right, Left.

11. How do you play as a martin? it wont work on my pc please tell me.

12. luke skywalker // April 10, 2008 at 6:04 am // Reply

every time you win a race you get a gold brick. there are 3 gold bricks hidden in each world for you to find. the rest are in sandy bay. then once you find them all there are fireworks!

13. A random person // March 10, 2008 at 8:59 am // Reply

any1 know a site where is shows the locations of all the golden bricks?

14. Hi!!!!!!!!!!! // March 4, 2008 at 5:59 pm // Reply

Are there any codes other than the Martian ones??????

15. I beat it really quick, in the jungle you can drive on the trees

16. A random person // December 11, 2007 at 6:40 pm // Reply

Lego Racers 2 owns . except for the fact that its hard to find the golden bricks

17. it is my personal experience that grips (wheel upgrades) tend to make me SLIP more

18. I Beat this Game when I was 8. The trick agenst Rocket Racer is not to go on bumps.Sparky puts up fire works when you get all the golden bricks and beat Rocket Racer.

19. Brick Master // November 18, 2007 at 2:25 pm // Reply

To Da Boss, yes I knew all that stuff I just didn’t want to explane everything.

P.S. I chose POWER for all the mini games, I get awsum speed!!!!!!!!

20. Exterminator // October 21, 2007 at 11:57 pm // Reply

it’s easy to get rocket racer to be slow. he already is! lol however if your having trouble there are ten upgrades (two on each world) get all of those and he’s easy.

21. hey brickmaster

did you know that you could get into the rivers on mars? and you can get into the place on arctic that is covered with ice that has a lot of holes in it? and that if you get under water on arctic you can get back up through the ice but if you go up through he ship be sure not to get up through the second part of the ship or you can fall into a hole (ie. glitch) and you can’t get back out again (you do get going pretty fast though (around 700 mph))

22. Black Rayquaza // October 7, 2007 at 6:34 pm // Reply

On a glich I got to 742 mph!!!!!!

23. limpit900000 // October 7, 2007 at 1:05 pm // Reply

how do ya get rockit racer to be slow

24. I LOVE LEGO RACERS 2 but mine’s Brocken

25. hey cubscouts i’m from pack 84. pack 84 don’t you like legos well if you do email me.

1 2 3 4