Lego Racers 2

Do you have any codes for the PC?

Games Guru: I could find only two:

• To race as a Martian, go to the Main Menu and use your cursor keys to type “right, left, right, up, down, left, right, up, up.”
  • To unlock Mars, go to the main menu and use your cursor keys to type “left, left, right, right, left, left, right, right, down, left, right.”

Got any secret codes?

Games Guru:

• To have the Martian Racer: right, left, right, up, down, left, right, up, up.
  • To unlock Mars: left, left, right, right, left, left, right, right, down, left, right.

85 Comments on Lego Racers 2

1. Hotwheelslover365 // March 3, 2012 at 9:21 am // Reply

I this available for GameCube? If it is, Reply.

2. When did the first one come out

3. where is the third gold brick on mars??

4. vhjgvhvjhvjgvhvh // September 30, 2010 at 8:56 am // Reply

Where is gold brick on dino island

5. lego master 60 // September 27, 2010 at 7:08 pm // Reply

how to unlock sam sinaster you beat him with a slow car

6. lego master 60 // September 27, 2010 at 6:57 pm // Reply

how do you get ramas

7. How many races do I have to win to move on to the next world place from the lego island place? I won 10 already and have not moved on.

• once you win the races against all four Sandy Bay racers, the green arrow should direct you to the launchpad for Dino Island

8. how to unlock rocket

9. Can someone please tell me how to play as Rocket Racer and race with his car?

• Mecha Sonic // March 3, 2012 at 9:16 am // Reply

I played LEGO Racers 2, and I found no data that allows the user to be Rocket Racer. That data is only available in Lego Racers 1.

10. How to be as a ramma,Johnney Thunder or rocket racer?

11. guitarhero96162 // September 2, 2009 at 6:43 pm // Reply

i know how to get to be ramma or rocket racer

• hiimsomeone // June 18, 2010 at 5:51 am // Reply

i really want to know how to race with rama, i dont care about RR i just want ramas. please help me!

12. Cheesepizza! // July 31, 2009 at 10:59 am // Reply

HEHE! Got to ice land with only beating sandy bay races!!! (and collecting hidden bricks.)

13. i hate rocket racer when he races you in the ending.

14. Anyone know how to unlock Rocket Racer’s car?

15. the same Brick Master but on library PC // July 7, 2009 at 3:26 pm // Reply

This game has great art, great story, great music, great pysicis, great EVERYTING, but not many people have it. ???????

16. to find the hard bonus game on Dino Island, go to the village, then down to the beach and head along the edge of the waterline away from the volcano, once you get behind a hill, look around and you should see it

17. To: Rocket Racer fan // June 19, 2009 at 8:10 am // Reply

What were you racing when you unlocked the ramas/rr? Did you use cheat engine? What tracks were you racing? What cheats did you use?

18. Does any1 know where the hard bonus game is on dino island? cant find it

19. flynnflan // May 21, 2009 at 4:49 pm // Reply

Ohhh.. this is funny!!!! So funny when the little constructer gets steaming mad…..
    HEHEHEHE

20. azakri93 // May 3, 2009 at 6:45 am // Reply

where is the hard bonus game in dino island? i found the easy one next to the waterfall but i am having a hard time finding the hard one.

21. Rocket Racer fan // April 1, 2009 at 9:26 am // Reply

I was Playing Lego RAcers 2 when a Ramas Car Appeared Wnen I was Playing arcade.. Then I unlock another rama And What do ya know?!?!/ I Unlocked Rocket Racers Car! poor me i don’t have Rocket RAcer As A cArather…..

22. racing cat // March 19, 2009 at 3:20 pm // Reply

do you guys no how to use rocket racers car (if defeted him)

23. Waluigi time! // January 7, 2009 at 4:31 pm // Reply

I like the first one better because it has Gypsy Moth as a playable character!

24. Brick Master // October 31, 2008 at 1:35 pm // Reply

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

25. To addicted2LEGO: you can enter the codes on any menu, you’ll know you got one right if you hear a laugh

26. To Bob: one of the bricks is on top of an entrance to the volcano, another is on a ledge on the side of the mountain (the village side) and the last is on the side of a path: go on the beach on the village and drive as close to the water as you can, then go towards the volcano (but don’t leave the side of the water!)

27. sooooooooooooo coooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. addicted2LEGO // September 7, 2008 at 9:04 pm // Reply

These are for PC right? Because I can’t figure out how to put activate them

29. Brick Master // September 7, 2008 at 8:47 am // Reply

I have 10 engine bonuses and go at insane speed!

1 2