Custom Robo Arena

Where is Shipley from the soulboost quest hiding 1st, 2nd and the 3rd time?

Games Guru:

1) Look for him next to Neobrain

2) Behind the clock in the clock tower

3) The park by the fountain

Do you know of any get-rich-quick schemes or any way to get lots of parts really fast?

Games Guru: Bad news. As is often the case with Nintendo, Custom Robo Arena has lots and lots of unlockables but no known codes.

I need help passing Hadron. Could you give me any codes please?

Games Guru: I know of no codes for this game. As to how to beat Hadoron, I read that he cannot be killed in his second form. Bummer.

25 Comments on Custom Robo Arena

1. lewis ray rokz // August 12, 2007 at 11:20 am // Reply

who is saki

2. lewis ray rokz // August 12, 2007 at 11:17 am // Reply

i want ray 2 dark but i can only get him if i beat them 3 wierdos and i can only battle them if i have illegal parts but i cnt get them without mony nd its hard getting 30.00

3. Im a enorm lightning sky fan. i already have tempest hurricane and mistral but i dont know how to get 1 Skyswift!

4. customrobofan // August 8, 2007 at 11:43 am // Reply

how do you get the data for hadron

5. Raymk III x // August 7, 2007 at 5:53 am // Reply

this game rocks i bought it i beat it all i need to do is beat 4 more grudge match’s and i get to go to the underground!!!! if u need any help i’ll answer ur questions

6. HELP PLZ!!!! // August 6, 2007 at 6:34 am // Reply

and can someone tell me an easy combo

7. HELP PLZ!!!! // August 6, 2007 at 6:33 am // Reply

how do you get combos i need help plz

8. Jimmy Neutron // August 4, 2007 at 8:16 pm // Reply

played it for ds, hard and boring.

9. I can’t beat Marv’s grudge match!!! I hate the arcade and I can’t get gold on lv 2. Plus you gotta beat lv 10 with chick and I can’t get a 380 combo………….SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. When you’re done with the game, go find everybody again and battle them. Okay piemaster 3. For a guide on who to fight, go to items by pressing x, and a new option has shown up called characters. Every time you beat someone on that list, a star appears by their name.

11. My all time favorite robo is:

Body: Tempest

Gun: Sniper

Bomb: Winder Bomb

Pod: Wall Pod

Legs: Stabilizer Legs

This is what I used to beat a lot of the game. Before the shop in the harbor district opened, I used the afterburner gun with the Ray MK III.

12. I HAVE THE BEST ROBO EVERRRRRRRRR

Jameson

wrm gun

Anum bomb

Hadron pod

Cleaver legs

all ya do is stand their and if opponet gets close wrm gun 4 times for about 300 damage.If their far away wrm gun or pod or bomb. won 20 matches on wi fi without losing

13. piemaster3 // August 1, 2007 at 7:27 pm // Reply

guys this is a good game but what do you do when your done with everything

14. the king of the game // August 1, 2007 at 7:25 pm // Reply

hey guys um question what do you do when the game is finished i got to king level whats do i do next i beaten everything

15. nestor is realy a good robo (with his parts) but hese cool. nestor is the little robo on the box of the game. =)

16. any quetsions for me please =)

17. I know how 2 get this set!

Body:Mistral

Gun: Mythyc Gun

Bomb: Mythyc Bomb

Pod: Mythyc Pod

Legs: Mythyc Legs

its very easy go to the Robocup isle Talk 2 eddy He Says liv is lost in the forest if you find her liv is coming with you to back to town and you earn this set from eddy.

18. Hadron is easy 2 defeat with 1 of this sets:

S1 S2

Body: Mistral Body: Katana(illeg)

Gun: Wyrm Gun(illeg) Gun: Hyper Ray Gun

Bomb: Sling Bomb(illeg) Bomb: Twister Bomb(illeg)

Pod: Widow Pod(illeg) Pod: Schyte Pod(illeg)

Legs: Booster Legs Legs: Hydra Legs (Rare)

19. i have beat the chik robo guy he is realy easyyyyyyyy he hit only 10-30 in one time,

but you must first hit a combo of 380 or higher. i have hit a combo of 421, in the second battle of your dobbelganger.

20. wen you got any questions or problems in the game ask me pleas i,am rang kaiser

21. here is a good combo

body: hurrycan

gun: hadron gun

bomb: monster bomb

pod: oger pod

legs: 1up legs

you must do the underground battles to get this items (the most items) and if you have no money to buy the items do special mission #15 10 to 25 times.

you get 3500 or $35 (american version) and 60 stars for one battle.

22. i have beat my dobbelganger a second tim and i’ve got ray II dark and his parts. and i’ve got hadron and his parts he’s weak but cool. can one from you tel me were you get ray? wen yes do it please so soon as possible? :I

23. Master Elzor // July 25, 2007 at 4:29 am // Reply

How do you enter the door in bayside

24. when you beat the robo cup and all your doppleganger starts hanging around youre school beat him then you a completely illeagel bot and axis to a store for buying illigal parts

25. Ray MK III // July 24, 2007 at 4:25 am // Reply

It is easy to defeat all the super novas in a row with an x-ray

1 2 3 4 8