Custom Robo Arena

Where is Shipley from the soulboost quest hiding 1st, 2nd and the 3rd time?

Games Guru:

1) Look for him next to Neobrain

2) Behind the clock in the clock tower

3) The park by the fountain

Do you know of any get-rich-quick schemes or any way to get lots of parts really fast?

Games Guru: Bad news. As is often the case with Nintendo, Custom Robo Arena has lots and lots of unlockables but no known codes.

I need help passing Hadron. Could you give me any codes please?

Games Guru: I know of no codes for this game. As to how to beat Hadoron, I read that he cannot be killed in his second form. Bummer.

50 Comments on Custom Robo Arena

1. My favorite customization is Hadron Kindjal gun And the rest I donot care for

2. How do you beat the girl in 30 seconds?

3. x Legende x // June 2, 2009 at 11:42 am // Reply

To beat Hadron in about 30 or 40 secs, just use Snipe and the Sling gun.

4. pokeman55 // May 28, 2009 at 1:57 pm // Reply

Ori: he is in the boys bathroom at the school!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I can get the two of the people playing hide and seek but I can’t find Mr.Stubs someone TELL me where he IS!!

6. Ray II Dark // May 25, 2009 at 7:39 am // Reply

NAH HADRON IS EASY I used a Violent Boar
    with wyrm gun
    and an AIRS B02 Bomb
    A Sling pod
    and cleaver legs
    all ILLEGAL >:D

Now i use Ray II Dark
    wyrm gun
    Deva bomb (it like an nuke >:D)
    Indigo pod
    Phantom legs
    all these defeat ur foes wid ease

7. eaglemaster // April 30, 2009 at 6:25 pm // Reply

how can you beat eddi and liv for grduge i know some of u have done it so tell me how to find them

8. ray 01 slam, you are wrong. the last level is king.

9. robin rules // April 15, 2009 at 7:46 pm // Reply

This game is awsome.Robin with the formula legs is crazy fast and its legal

10. ray 01 slam // April 10, 2009 at 3:51 pm // Reply

2 custom robo king the last lvl is duke lvl1

11. ray 01 slam // April 10, 2009 at 3:49 pm // Reply

i cant beet the arcade any suggestions

12. is there anything else left to do after I beat all the grudge matches and mission battles in the “grand battles”?

13. Custom robo king // March 26, 2009 at 4:32 am // Reply

How do you level up, and what are the levels?

14. do u get anything 4 beating all da special battles?

15. You need to lose that battle with hadron 2

16. HOW DO I DEFEAT HADRON 2?

17. KING!!!!!!!!!!!! // February 9, 2009 at 11:47 pm // Reply

what do you do after beating Liv and Eddy
    (PLEASE need to know)

18. im only eight but i beat the robo cup no lie

19. k what you need to do is make sure you use either a telerporter like wolfen or glaive and make sure you at least one illegal part like the indigo gun or the wyrm gun they do alot of damage.

20. k what you need to do is make sure you use either a telerporter like wolfen of glaive and make sure you at least one illegal part like the indigo gun or the wyrm gun they do alot of damage.

21. how do you beat hadron 2 he uses soulboost straight away and whenever i attack him it doesnt afect him

22. how do you beat hadron 2

23. easy game. Took me a week for the main story and i’m almost 100% done. nothing special. the old GC version was. you guys played it?

24. CUSTOM ROBO MASTA // January 10, 2009 at 11:01 am // Reply

Oh for those of you who dont know where Dungeon Arena Police Station its behind the the stations desk.

25. Jamson V.S AIRS // January 2, 2009 at 8:13 pm // Reply

Ray mk III are sweeet

26. Jamson V.S AIRS // January 2, 2009 at 8:12 pm // Reply

i know how to get illegal parts! you go uderneth this guys bed all the way to the left of the guy who never comes out of his house. then he fighs you a’n gets wooaped then you go under his bed.

27. you gam do you have the gun eddy gives you? i do…:-p

28. how do you get to fight eddy in the mission battles

29. im new here but to get the chick robo i doubt u will want it but to get you must go to ur club house and talk to the boxes on the left beat the kid inside and he will give t you the chick robo and its parts

30. IBEAT HADRON AND I HAVE ALL THE ROBOS THIS GAME IS AWSOME

31. TO BEAT HADRON U NEED TO HAVE CRAZY BABOON OR I BEAT HIM WITH HIM

32. oh and if u have actoin replay that could work but it erases ur game so u might want to stick to playing fair

peace,

jaykaycold

33. i have a lot of custom robos i even have the two fastes on ground that are boys.pipit and robin.robin is the best

34. jracomancer // August 18, 2008 at 5:31 am // Reply

for grudge match dummy

-marv defeat duel arena lvl 10 with chick

-mr. stubbs find him son his in the large park in the flower

-cheepers win in the duel arena 8 gold (im not sure)

-stark get the rank marques

-winchell win 50 missions

-dennis have 20 guns

-liv defeat eddy

-eddy defeat all grand battles +anglica

-anglica defeat all grand battles

35. custom freak // August 17, 2008 at 9:09 am // Reply

I have the answer for the question how get mistral defeat everyone by grand battles then go to the numero one club house there you found eddy beat him and you get mistral

36. how do you get to the robocup kuz i am stuk and do not new wat to do

37. i want mistral!

38. yo i love dis game

39. How do u get Mistral

40. I need help with beating cheepers!

41. violent boar // July 1, 2008 at 12:27 pm // Reply

to ray 01: I do.

42. I have the action replay.

43. wht do u do after beating liv

44. Grudge Match Dummy // May 30, 2008 at 8:58 pm // Reply

For all of you who’ve beaten the grudge matches PLEASE I’m BEGGING on my hands and knees help me through these grudge matches PLE-EEASE

45. what is the name of the isle?

46. prince LV.4 says // May 4, 2008 at 2:31 pm // Reply

use Ray 01(It has more power than Hardon)

Wyrm gun

ARS-BO2 bomb(Its a millitary part so it has power to back it up)

Cleaver pod(its a charge pod also)

and Amun legs(no speed but alot less vonerable duing land)

PS.DONT GET CHICK ROBO OK ITLL BE YOUR DOWN FALL

47. Little Sprinty Boy // May 4, 2008 at 1:09 pm // Reply

what’s your guys favriote custimaztion mine is legal:wolfen,halo gun straight pod s beast pod and formula legs

48. Little Sprinty Boy // May 4, 2008 at 1:03 pm // Reply

Whats thhe best way to beat the tenth level of arcade to fight Marv

49. does any 1 go on this site any more cause i need help

50. dragon sky // April 6, 2008 at 7:05 am // Reply

i need help wid the arcade i want 7 glod trophies to beat cheapers i cant get the gold trophies can any 1 help me ?