Games Guru

Custom Robo Arena

Where is Shipley from the soulboost quest hiding 1st, 2nd and the 3rd time?

Games Guru:

1) Look for him next to Neobrain

2) Behind the clock in the clock tower

3) The park by the fountain

Do you know of any get-rich-quick schemes or any way to get lots of parts really fast?

Games Guru: Bad news. As is often the case with Nintendo, Custom Robo Arena has lots and lots of unlockables but no known codes.

I need help passing Hadron. Could you give me any codes please?

Games Guru: I know of no codes for this game. As to how to beat Hadoron, I read that he cannot be killed in his second form. Bummer.

Comments about “Custom Robo Arena”

1. TRD says:

yo can someone tell me how to get the robo ARIS

2. Akira says:

Ray 01 best Robo

3. someguy says:

yes i REALLY need to know how to get liv and eddy to come to the party cos i done everything else!!!!!!!!!!!! please help

4. bobomb says:

HOW DO YOU GET TO THE ILLEGAL ROBO SHOP?!?!?!? I HAVE GOTTEN THE FIRST ILLEGAL ROBO AND I HAVE THE BAND TO GET INTO THE SHOP! Please help me before I go crazy…

5. soneblu says:

I use the X-Ray,Knuckle Gun,Flank pod F,and Formula legs.My R button dos’nt work anymore,so I use bombs for decoration.

6. Hadron's Secret Weapon says:

Favorites!
    Robo: Tempest, Katana (Illegal)
    Gun: 3-Way Gun, Indigo Gun (Ilegal)
    Bombs: Don’t use em! R-Button busted
    Pods: Sky Freeze Pod, AIRS Pod (Illegal)
    Legs: High Jump Legs, Formula Legs

7. Hadron's Secret Weapon says:

Seriously, is there any point in keeping the game after you beat Eddy? (Grudge Matches) And there should be more robo parts you can’t buy. BTW, Tempest & 3-Way Gun still rules!

8. raz 01 says:

to get mistral you need to win all tge grudge matches and then go to the clubhouse and beat first eddy
    and then liv

9. A Random dude says:

Is there anything to do after the game besides earning lots of $$$ or making a reputation of being the most cold blooded killer on the block? Because I don’t know if I should sell this back.

10. Hadron's Secret Weapon says:

I rise again! I totally obliterate enemies. You cannot stop me. I still use the Tempest/3-Way Gun to win any battle. If anyone needs help with battle strategies, just let me know. Also, who knows where video chips are? I only need 8, but I can’t find them anywhere.

11. Hadron's Secret Weapon says:

I only have 1 lose (because you can’t beat Hardon its second time). But Hadron, at least when I faced him, was a junk robo. Katana was 1000x harder (I kid you not). Tempest w/ 3-Way Gun. Oh, yes, I restarted my game. Also, My R-button doesn’t work, so no bombs :(

12. Hadron's Secret Weapon says:

Can you go back to that one island (I forgot its name)? I would visit there sometime if I could.

13. Hadron's Secret Weapon says:

The game was really good. The battle style: I haven’t seen anything like it before. Right now I’m looking for the video chips. Also, this is random, but all the advertisements said “Customize anything from its weapons to its colors”. You just can’t custmize colors…

14. bob says:

how do u get the RAY

15. super mario says:

The only way to beat Hadron the second time is to LOSE. After that all the main characters at the island will come and give you energy so you can beat Hadron.

16. meany says:

someone please reply WHERE DO YOU GET ASTREL really can some one reply.

• limxzero says:

Maybe you mean the robo Mistral?

• super mario says:

To get Mistral you have to defeat all your Grudge Matches. Then Liz and Eddie will come and your clubhouse will get to battle them. When you defeat them Eddie will give you Mistral.

• raz 01 says:

can someoune help me to ge the arcrade level ten i need help

• CJH says:

to get mistral, you have to beat every main character at the grudge matches they prepare. then liv and Eddy will come. defeat them, and you will get mistral, RAY and the sagittarius gun.

• CJH says:

I use Robin,Gatling gun,Kresent bomb K or winder bomb, Jumping pod G and Booster legs. I sometimes use random parts to see how they go together.
        I need to beat level 10 of the arcade battles with the chick robo to get marv, then i can fight liv and eddy.

17. Anonymous says:

how do you beat amun

18. .............. says:

since im never gona play this game again, i will tell you the best combo
    robo:ray 01
    gun:kinjall (the pink illegal modifiyed scorpion gun)
    bomb:amun bomb
    pod:airs pod
    legs:phantom

19. mikky says:

how do you find shipley to learn soul boost

20. tortoise says:

where and when do you get hurricane model

21. Ray-Fan says:

Since you can’t use illegal parts first time against Hadron, you’ll have to do with that combo.

22. Ray-Fan says:

Oh yeah, and you have to beat all the main-character challenges (Grudge Matches) to get to Eddy and Liv. That’s all!

23. Ray-Fan says:

My personal combo, though, is Ray Mk. III, Dragon Gun, Straight Bomb G, Satalite Pod, and Formula Legs. You can dash-attack your opponent upward, shoot the bomb, and immediately after, fire your dragon gun to get a balance of an easy AND effective combo!

24. Ray-Fan says:

The best way to beat hadron is with the Tempest, 3-way gun, Charge bomb, Satalite Pod, and the Booster Legs.

25. random guy says:

by the way SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO GET EDDY AND LIV TO HAVE THE PARTY i have all the illegal robos and i used them, i did every mission battle and got the king rating, PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND!!

26. random guy says:

i got some really good robos for the dudes reading. the first is a little obvious, the robon robo with stun gun, standard bomb, sattelite pods, and formula legs, i just run up to my opponent and zap him with the stun gun. thats the robo i used to defeat hadron.
    the other robo is the RAY robo with the stun gun, standard bomb ( that immobolizes foes ), caboose pod, formula legs. with this robo u run up to my opponent, zap him once with the stun gun to freeze him ( dont knock him down robos dont take as much damage when there down. ) and press the attack button to repeatedly beat up the opponent. doesnt work well on hadron cuz he doesn’t stay down

Write a comment about “Custom Robo Arena”

Nickname: