Custom Robo Arena

Where is Shipley from the soulboost quest hiding 1st, 2nd and the 3rd time?

Games Guru:

1) Look for him next to Neobrain

2) Behind the clock in the clock tower

3) The park by the fountain

Do you know of any get-rich-quick schemes or any way to get lots of parts really fast?

Games Guru: Bad news. As is often the case with Nintendo, Custom Robo Arena has lots and lots of unlockables but no known codes.

I need help passing Hadron. Could you give me any codes please?

Games Guru: I know of no codes for this game. As to how to beat Hadoron, I read that he cannot be killed in his second form. Bummer.

10 Comments on Custom Robo Arena

1. lewis ray rokz // August 12, 2007 at 11:20 am // Reply

who is saki

2. lewis ray rokz // August 12, 2007 at 11:17 am // Reply

i want ray 2 dark but i can only get him if i beat them 3 wierdos and i can only battle them if i have illegal parts but i cnt get them without mony nd its hard getting 30.00

3. Im a enorm lightning sky fan. i already have tempest hurricane and mistral but i dont know how to get 1 Skyswift!

4. customrobofan // August 8, 2007 at 11:43 am // Reply

how do you get the data for hadron

5. Raymk III x // August 7, 2007 at 5:53 am // Reply

this game rocks i bought it i beat it all i need to do is beat 4 more grudge match’s and i get to go to the underground!!!! if u need any help i’ll answer ur questions

6. HELP PLZ!!!! // August 6, 2007 at 6:34 am // Reply

and can someone tell me an easy combo

7. HELP PLZ!!!! // August 6, 2007 at 6:33 am // Reply

how do you get combos i need help plz

8. Jimmy Neutron // August 4, 2007 at 8:16 pm // Reply

played it for ds, hard and boring.

9. I can’t beat Marv’s grudge match!!! I hate the arcade and I can’t get gold on lv 2. Plus you gotta beat lv 10 with chick and I can’t get a 380 combo………….SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. When you’re done with the game, go find everybody again and battle them. Okay piemaster 3. For a guide on who to fight, go to items by pressing x, and a new option has shown up called characters. Every time you beat someone on that list, a star appears by their name.

1 3 4 5 6 7 18