Custom Robo Arena

Where is Shipley from the soulboost quest hiding 1st, 2nd and the 3rd time?

Games Guru:

1) Look for him next to Neobrain

2) Behind the clock in the clock tower

3) The park by the fountain

Do you know of any get-rich-quick schemes or any way to get lots of parts really fast?

Games Guru: Bad news. As is often the case with Nintendo, Custom Robo Arena has lots and lots of unlockables but no known codes.

I need help passing Hadron. Could you give me any codes please?

Games Guru: I know of no codes for this game. As to how to beat Hadoron, I read that he cannot be killed in his second form. Bummer.

25 Comments on Custom Robo Arena

1. Jamson V.S AIRS // January 2, 2009 at 8:12 pm // Reply

i know how to get illegal parts! you go uderneth this guys bed all the way to the left of the guy who never comes out of his house. then he fighs you a’n gets wooaped then you go under his bed.

2. you gam do you have the gun eddy gives you? i do…:-p

3. how do you get to fight eddy in the mission battles

4. im new here but to get the chick robo i doubt u will want it but to get you must go to ur club house and talk to the boxes on the left beat the kid inside and he will give t you the chick robo and its parts

5. IBEAT HADRON AND I HAVE ALL THE ROBOS THIS GAME IS AWSOME

6. TO BEAT HADRON U NEED TO HAVE CRAZY BABOON OR I BEAT HIM WITH HIM

7. oh and if u have actoin replay that could work but it erases ur game so u might want to stick to playing fair

peace,

jaykaycold

8. i have a lot of custom robos i even have the two fastes on ground that are boys.pipit and robin.robin is the best

9. jracomancer // August 18, 2008 at 5:31 am // Reply

for grudge match dummy

-marv defeat duel arena lvl 10 with chick

-mr. stubbs find him son his in the large park in the flower

-cheepers win in the duel arena 8 gold (im not sure)

-stark get the rank marques

-winchell win 50 missions

-dennis have 20 guns

-liv defeat eddy

-eddy defeat all grand battles +anglica

-anglica defeat all grand battles

10. custom freak // August 17, 2008 at 9:09 am // Reply

I have the answer for the question how get mistral defeat everyone by grand battles then go to the numero one club house there you found eddy beat him and you get mistral

11. how do you get to the robocup kuz i am stuk and do not new wat to do

12. i want mistral!

13. yo i love dis game

14. How do u get Mistral

15. I need help with beating cheepers!

16. violent boar // July 1, 2008 at 12:27 pm // Reply

to ray 01: I do.

17. I have the action replay.

18. wht do u do after beating liv

19. Grudge Match Dummy // May 30, 2008 at 8:58 pm // Reply

For all of you who’ve beaten the grudge matches PLEASE I’m BEGGING on my hands and knees help me through these grudge matches PLE-EEASE

20. what is the name of the isle?

21. prince LV.4 says // May 4, 2008 at 2:31 pm // Reply

use Ray 01(It has more power than Hardon)

Wyrm gun

ARS-BO2 bomb(Its a millitary part so it has power to back it up)

Cleaver pod(its a charge pod also)

and Amun legs(no speed but alot less vonerable duing land)

PS.DONT GET CHICK ROBO OK ITLL BE YOUR DOWN FALL

22. Little Sprinty Boy // May 4, 2008 at 1:09 pm // Reply

what’s your guys favriote custimaztion mine is legal:wolfen,halo gun straight pod s beast pod and formula legs

23. Little Sprinty Boy // May 4, 2008 at 1:03 pm // Reply

Whats thhe best way to beat the tenth level of arcade to fight Marv

24. does any 1 go on this site any more cause i need help

25. dragon sky // April 6, 2008 at 7:05 am // Reply

i need help wid the arcade i want 7 glod trophies to beat cheapers i cant get the gold trophies can any 1 help me ?

1 3 4 5 6 7 8