Custom Robo Arena

Where is Shipley from the soulboost quest hiding 1st, 2nd and the 3rd time?

Games Guru:

1) Look for him next to Neobrain

2) Behind the clock in the clock tower

3) The park by the fountain

Do you know of any get-rich-quick schemes or any way to get lots of parts really fast?

Games Guru: Bad news. As is often the case with Nintendo, Custom Robo Arena has lots and lots of unlockables but no known codes.

I need help passing Hadron. Could you give me any codes please?

Games Guru: I know of no codes for this game. As to how to beat Hadoron, I read that he cannot be killed in his second form. Bummer.

25 Comments on Custom Robo Arena

1. My favorite customization is Hadron Kindjal gun And the rest I donot care for

2. How do you beat the girl in 30 seconds?

3. x Legende x // June 2, 2009 at 11:42 am // Reply

To beat Hadron in about 30 or 40 secs, just use Snipe and the Sling gun.

4. pokeman55 // May 28, 2009 at 1:57 pm // Reply

Ori: he is in the boys bathroom at the school!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I can get the two of the people playing hide and seek but I can’t find Mr.Stubs someone TELL me where he IS!!

6. Ray II Dark // May 25, 2009 at 7:39 am // Reply

NAH HADRON IS EASY I used a Violent Boar
    with wyrm gun
    and an AIRS B02 Bomb
    A Sling pod
    and cleaver legs
    all ILLEGAL >:D

Now i use Ray II Dark
    wyrm gun
    Deva bomb (it like an nuke >:D)
    Indigo pod
    Phantom legs
    all these defeat ur foes wid ease

7. eaglemaster // April 30, 2009 at 6:25 pm // Reply

how can you beat eddi and liv for grduge i know some of u have done it so tell me how to find them

8. ray 01 slam, you are wrong. the last level is king.

9. robin rules // April 15, 2009 at 7:46 pm // Reply

This game is awsome.Robin with the formula legs is crazy fast and its legal

10. ray 01 slam // April 10, 2009 at 3:51 pm // Reply

2 custom robo king the last lvl is duke lvl1

11. ray 01 slam // April 10, 2009 at 3:49 pm // Reply

i cant beet the arcade any suggestions

12. is there anything else left to do after I beat all the grudge matches and mission battles in the “grand battles”?

13. Custom robo king // March 26, 2009 at 4:32 am // Reply

How do you level up, and what are the levels?

14. do u get anything 4 beating all da special battles?

15. You need to lose that battle with hadron 2

16. HOW DO I DEFEAT HADRON 2?

17. KING!!!!!!!!!!!! // February 9, 2009 at 11:47 pm // Reply

what do you do after beating Liv and Eddy
    (PLEASE need to know)

18. im only eight but i beat the robo cup no lie

19. k what you need to do is make sure you use either a telerporter like wolfen or glaive and make sure you at least one illegal part like the indigo gun or the wyrm gun they do alot of damage.

20. k what you need to do is make sure you use either a telerporter like wolfen of glaive and make sure you at least one illegal part like the indigo gun or the wyrm gun they do alot of damage.

21. how do you beat hadron 2 he uses soulboost straight away and whenever i attack him it doesnt afect him

22. how do you beat hadron 2

23. easy game. Took me a week for the main story and i’m almost 100% done. nothing special. the old GC version was. you guys played it?

24. CUSTOM ROBO MASTA // January 10, 2009 at 11:01 am // Reply

Oh for those of you who dont know where Dungeon Arena Police Station its behind the the stations desk.

25. Jamson V.S AIRS // January 2, 2009 at 8:13 pm // Reply