Pokemon XD

How do you trade Pokemon from XD to LeafGreen?

Games Guru: You need the Game Boy Advance link cable. Do you have the cable for connecting your GBA to your GameCube?

204 Comments on Pokemon XD

1. I need help to make my Lv.50 shadow pokemon to be purfiered.Games guru Please put this on you questions!

2. I caught Shadow lugia!

3. Snagger problems // January 18, 2008 at 5:06 pm // Reply

I can’t get shadow lugia to be white and blue lugia!Can you help me!

4. report to jonjon // January 18, 2008 at 5:04 pm // Reply

Jonjon an easier way to catch Shadow Lugia is too use your master ball!Thats how I caught Lugia.

5. Legendary snager // January 18, 2008 at 5:03 pm // Reply

I snagged Lugia,Moltres,Articuno,and Zapdos.!!!YAY!!!!! :)

6. how do i get lugia easier

7. to people who don’t know how to find the guy’s sister go to the room that has the book hide and go seek there you will a person under a table somewhere in the room. press the A button at him and you can problably do the rest.

8. THE GAME is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!! Its worth getting! even if it does cost about $20 TO 30 dollars.

9. I captured shadow lugia with a master ball and caught moltres with a premier ball,I even caught zaptos with a poke ball,and I caught articuno with an ultra ball!I caught some of the legendary pokemon!:)

10. To ridder333, All I can suggest is to have a powerful team. You don’t have to snag the other pokemon in master greevil’s team right away. you can faint them and battle him again later to snag them then.(nobody on here who has a Wii knows anything about a Wii not letting go of Gamecube memory cards do they?)

11. I have each and every trio pokemon

12. is their anything i’m sopose to do after i beat the game

13. IS THERE AN EASY WAY TO BEAT THE DUDE WITH SHADOW LUGIA

14. my stupid gc erased my game so now i have to start over!!!!!:(

15. my emerald team rules!!!!! i have all three super-anctient ledgendaries at lv 100!!!! i can beat anyone!!!!!!!!!

16. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. I have never heard of this game???

18. To poke master:

Use up all the boxes (correctly) in the Purification machine

Lugia in #9 box

19. pokeaddict 101 // November 18, 2007 at 12:13 pm // Reply

I caught lugia witha pokeball

20. pokeaddict 101 // November 18, 2007 at 12:12 pm // Reply

I caught lugia witha ultra ball and i had to use a masterball to catch artacuno

21. How do you purrify the shadow lugia

22. what other legendary pokemon do u catch besides shadow lugia?????

23. Chose Bulbasuar // November 1, 2007 at 8:47 am // Reply

To Get To Pirate Town You Have To Go To The Other Exit;)

24. Chose Bulbasuar // November 1, 2007 at 8:45 am // Reply

I love This Game!!!!!!! :)

25. To wako dude

How do you get the ditto???????????

26. I use the Master Ball on Lugia and use Timer Balls and Ultra Balls on the Legendary Birds and Dragonite is easy-just use about 10 Ultra Balls.

27. but, mewrules, colloseum, diamond & pearl r better (i dont know about colloseum cause i dont got it but i will)

28. this game is awsome.i love to play it.

29. Fireblast, this game costs around $30.00 if you want it brand new or unopened.

30. the snagger // October 1, 2007 at 2:50 pm // Reply

the snag machine looks wierd :-p

31. how much does it cost?

32. Yes, this game is totally worth the money, hi.

33. is this game worth getting :?:

34. to turn shdow lugia to good you have to make 9 perfect circle in the chamber,then you put shadow lugia inthe first perfect circle,and somethig will happem to lugia,then you can purify shdow lugia in the chamber(you cant purify lugia by using relic stone)

35. to get shadow lugia,you have to fight final boss(the grand master of cipher)catch it then you can also catch zapdos,articuno and moltres.

36. is this game good ? i have never heard of this one :(

37. I think Munchlax is a shadow pokemon.

38. Pokemonmaster // September 13, 2007 at 6:55 pm // Reply

To catch Dragonite, you catch/purify all shadow pokemon. Then your Mirror B. radar will start to act up. Go to the Water city (Not Phenic, the one with the docks and stuff I forget it’s name) Go to the Light house and be ready to catch the last shadow pokemon. Dragonite.

39. how do you get to lugia.i really want him.

40. how do you turn shadow lugia good

41. Wood Man Pwns You! // September 8, 2007 at 8:06 am // Reply

The coolest shadow pokemon is Hitmonchan, Hitmonchan is my all-time favorite Pokemon.

42. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CATCH DRAGONKNIGHT.

43. hey i need help on the part when u have to save the pokemon with the cryanalyzer can anybody help me please.

44. i accidentally deleted my lv:87 lugia :(

45. if you get a Ditto, keep it. it is very valuable.

46. IM A LITTLE FREAKED OUT ABOUT THE TOWN WHERE TEAM CYTHER TAKES OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. Riolu and Lucario! // July 28, 2007 at 7:40 pm // Reply

i dont think you can catch a MUNCHLAX thats not in the wild…

48. Riolu and Lucario! // July 28, 2007 at 7:38 pm // Reply

ive almost beat the game.ive been EVERYWHERE!!!i think…so if you need help in a place…just ask me.

49. Riolu and Lucario! // July 28, 2007 at 7:34 pm // Reply

people are saying you can borrow celebi…is this true?i highly doubt it but…it could be possible…what am i saying! no one would let you borrow a celebi!!!…would they…?

50. Riolu and Lucario! // July 28, 2007 at 7:29 pm // Reply

to purify SHADOW LUGIA you must have the purify chamber running on full…every single slot!

1 2 3 4