Pokemon XD

How do you trade Pokemon from😄 to LeafGreen?

Games Guru: You need the Game Boy Advance link cable. Do you have the cable for connecting your GBA to your GameCube?

25 Comments on Pokemon XD

1. how do u purify shadow lugia?

2. Pokemaster // July 18, 2007 at 3:36 pm // Reply

Does anyone know how 2 get past the pyramid.I need some help

3. Lol almond head u cant get arceus in pokemon😄 Thats in Pokemon Pearl And Diamond. I know this because i hav all the Pokemon Games and hav beaten then all

Im a big Pokemon Finatic

4. what ever ur mama says // July 12, 2007 at 9:41 pm // Reply

do i have purify all my pokemon so i can purfy lugia cuz i have 9 to purify

5. can you catch that one mucnchlax?

6. Black lugia // July 10, 2007 at 11:19 am // Reply

I can’t belive I deleted Lugia’s earthquke for aeroblast.

7. Black lugia // July 9, 2007 at 11:49 am // Reply

I have all shadow pokemon in the game accept butterfree

8. Black lugia // July 9, 2007 at 11:41 am // Reply

THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. pokeydude96 // July 7, 2007 at 10:38 pm // Reply

Here’s how you purify Shadow lugia. First, you go to the purifiying chamber, and you set a purfect tempo, well actually a LOT of purfect tempos, like 9 purfect tempos. Then you just set him in there and wait. For those of you who are saying, WHAT THE HECK IS A TEMPO!!! I JUST USE THE ROCK THINGY THAT IS LOCATED WITH ALL THE WRINKLED OLD DUDES IN AGATE VILLAGE!!!!! The rock will not work, I tried massaging it and battling it, that does not lower it’s heart gage. So, any way, how you make a tempo is you take your pokemon that are in your pc box and you put them in order in the circle, like water fire over the green tipe (forgive my but i do not remember what they are called, there is water, fire and ???) and so on so that each pokemon has a pokemon below it that it can easyly beat.

10. babie gurl // July 6, 2007 at 3:21 pm // Reply

answer back pleaze!

11. babie gurl // July 5, 2007 at 3:05 pm // Reply

where can you find his sister i can’t find her?!

12. to: jack how to get lugia

13. Pokemaster // July 4, 2007 at 12:53 pm // Reply

Dear nat,Do U know that level after outskirt stand?Ya well may I have some hints on it plese.Thanks.

14. beat the mt battle 3 times and each time u get a johto starter

15. How do you purify Articuno,Zapados and Moltress

16. um…dude…WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PKMN XD…NOT BATTLE REVOLUTION!

17. how can you trade pokemon from😄 to FR/LG or R/S i really need to know so i can pal park them

18. Almond Head // June 27, 2007 at 12:03 pm // Reply

how do you get ho-oh, celebie, jarachi, and Arceus in pokemon XD?

19. pokeman150 // June 25, 2007 at 8:41 pm // Reply

to cure the shadow lugia you have to get the tempo up in every chamber and then you got to put shadow lugia in the first and it will say that something seems different with shadow lugia… i think. then you purify it and bam! you got lugia in orrigonal colors it knows earthquake, fether dance, psycho boost, and hydro pump. and lance about arceus…DUHHHHHHHHHHHH!

20. To jack can you cure shadow lugia??

21. how do you get shodow jirachi in XD?

22. Arceus is God

23. I need a pokemon xd gale of darkness walkthrough.Do you know how to get one?

24. to much bragging!

25. Legendary Master says: // June 18, 2007 at 8:16 pm // Reply

I want a ho-oh,does any want to trade for my legendary collection, a Jarachi maybe.

1 2 3 4 8