Pokemon XD

How do you trade Pokemon from XD to LeafGreen?

Games Guru: You need the Game Boy Advance link cable. Do you have the cable for connecting your GBA to your GameCube?

204 Comments on Pokemon XD

1. what if you lose to zook how can you beat the game then

2. Artie can u get jirachi in xd?
    and if u know can u please tell me
    i only beat the game and made lugia good i just want to know if u can get
    jirachi in xd

3. it’s me treecko man and how get cellabe [i know that’s not how to spell it] but i want bad. so come and do it and i im not mad. oh and happy 3 day’s that are comeing up!

4. i beat that game in the first day and 2 get ho-oh all you have 2 do is beat mt. battle 5 times and on the sixth greevil will be there with your sister he has shadow ho-oh umbreon espeon flareon vaporian and joltion lv.90 swear

5. to pokemaster,all you do is beat that 100 pokemon baddle mountin thingy.

6. I have a Lugia! But…………..Im selling my game………..

7. the game is awesome I am trying to purify all of the shadow pokemon to get a dragonite, all you have to do is purify all the shadow pokemon and then go to the top of the light house in gateon port. oh and get a best circle for all nine purify chambers and put lugia in one and then wait awhile to get a regular lugia.

8. this game is awasome!!!!! i have a urasing and a vapereon

9. To poke fan:

You get Jirachi from the Pokémon Colosseum’s (I don’t know if that’s the correct spelling) Bonus Disc. That’s what my Pokémon Pokédex (book) said. It had all of the Pokémon from Kanto to Hoenn, including Deoxys and Jirachi.

I don’t have Colosseum, though.

10. i got to 59 ppl and lost 5 times

11. who do you get to see the data rom from the cipher labrotory

12. I beat mount battle but I didn’t get 1 of the 3.

13. my favorite elite four person is flint

14. o, i thoght there was something funny here… XD?

15. how do you get jirachi

16. Purifymaster 10 // August 12, 2008 at 12:26 pm // Reply

To pj: I’ve made it to Area 8 but I got beat by the 79th trainer.

17. when you beat mt battle you can get 1 of 3 : cyndaquil, chikorita or totidile beat it 2 more times to get the other ones

18. Shadow Gyarados // August 5, 2008 at 2:53 pm // Reply

Deoxys have you written that poll on all the pokemon games?

19. Need help leveling up pokemon?Two words:mount battle! I use it to evolve my pokemon. I can only get past areas one and two. How many areas can you get past?

20. I’ve cuaght a lot of pokemon, and can beat everyone accept Cipher’s ” Guy who runs the shadow factory” when he’s at Citadark Isle. Does anyone know a place where I can find out how to evolve some pokemon?

21. i have xd0001 i beat it but my memory card broke! waaaaaaaah!!!!!!!

22. XD=Lugia

Colosseum=Ho-oh

23. ~Poll~

What is your favorite Elite Four Person (NOT CHAMPION) in Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh :!: The Poll will end in 1 week :!: :mrgreeen: mine is Drake :lol: :P :o :) :D :evil: SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO THE SILVER PAGE!!!!!!!!

24. Pokemaster // June 17, 2008 at 6:51 pm // Reply

What do we get from winning the 100th zone?

25. Pokemaster // June 9, 2008 at 9:51 am // Reply

To:Lugiaxd0001,This is how you purify lugia,first you have to find all the pokemon to fill all the tempo chambers 1-9 to full,put lugia in the 9th one and it’s all done!

26. To q you can not get Ho-ho.

27. wiki the monkey // June 1, 2008 at 4:29 pm // Reply

if you want to get more than one master ball without trading,heres how. first get the master ball [first one] then save get back to it and you should get another one

28. really how do you get deoxys in xd

29. lugiaxd0001 // April 29, 2008 at 11:48 am // Reply

I know how to catch Lugia and I beaten Master Greevil and also snaged all his shadow pokemon.The only problem is to purify my shadow Lugia.Please HELP MEEEE!

30. U catch Johto starters after u beat Bt. Mountain.

31. To get Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, fight Grand Master Geevil after you catch XD0001(shadow Lugia).

32. After u catch all 83 shadow, fight Miror B. to get shadow dragonite.

33. How do u get Deoxis?

34. After you beat the game you have to beat 1 round of the Colleseum Then Eaguns wife we’LL give you an email

35. NeoLightning // April 3, 2008 at 2:10 pm // Reply

How do you get Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres

36. to pokemaster get coulleseum, catchall shadows,breed three evolved starters in gboy game.i have done it.

37. how do you get ho-oh

38. to:pokemaster

there beginning pokemon you cant gert therm

39. people please help meeeeeeeee

40. you may have seen me on boyslife. org for leafgreen firered and emerald but this one i really need help with when u beat those six people in front of cipher and i got pass tthe maze thing in the cipher how to get anywhere else

PLZZZZZZZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!:(

41. what to do when your inside the ship

42. what to do when they take your snag machine

43. some people say you cant catch lugia you can but only 1 ball can master ball u can catch him with full hp and use him yet he dont have spesal moves same old same old but diffrent shadow moves

44. Pokemon pearl beats Dimond // February 9, 2008 at 4:09 pm // Reply

Pokemon XD Gale of darkness is really CoOl! I have gotten all pokemon in the game including (Shadow Draginight the bonus pokemon) exept for one pokemon and thats Ho-oh yes you get Ho-oh just by catching and purafing all the pokemon and go threw the 1 hundred (extreamly easy trainers), plus I have purafide Shadow Lugia just put him in the chamber and make sure every slot has its tempo to the top and Lugia will be ready to purafy that fast

45. Anyone have an idea how to get chikorita,cndyquil,and todile?I’d really like to know.

46. Dear, Snag prblems, to purify lugia you have to make 1-9 full of tempo. I hope this helps!

47. doggiedogworld1234567890 // January 28, 2008 at 5:05 pm // Reply

to prouser:u can’t trade shadows to gba games and oh ya!

i beat xd 1/27/08

;)

48. i really want to trade shadow lugia into my leaf green is there a glitch where you can do that?

49. cooooooollllllllll!

50. Artie replies to Gary12 // January 18, 2008 at 5:14 pm // Reply

Gary12 I read that you need help with catching other legendary pokemon is that right.Have you fight the old man that owns shadow lugia because that old man has 3 legendary pokemon and they are Moltres,Zapdos,and Articuno.Send a comment if you need more help.

1 2 3 4