Pokemon XD

How do you trade Pokemon fromūüėĄ to LeafGreen?

Games Guru: You need the Game Boy Advance link cable. Do you have the cable for connecting your GBA to your GameCube?

25 Comments on Pokemon XD

1. I need help to make my Lv.50 shadow pokemon to be purfiered.Games guru Please put this on you questions!

2. I caught Shadow lugia!

3. Snagger problems // January 18, 2008 at 5:06 pm // Reply

I can’t get shadow lugia to be white and blue lugia!Can you help me!

4. report to jonjon // January 18, 2008 at 5:04 pm // Reply

Jonjon an easier way to catch Shadow Lugia is too use your master ball!Thats how I caught Lugia.

5. Legendary snager // January 18, 2008 at 5:03 pm // Reply

I snagged Lugia,Moltres,Articuno,and Zapdos.!!!YAY!!!!!:)

6. how do i get lugia easier

7. to people who don’t know how to find the guy’s sister go to the room that has the book hide and go seek there you will a person under a table somewhere in the room. press the A button at him and you can problably do the rest.

8. THE GAME is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!! Its worth getting! even if it does cost about $20 TO 30 dollars.

9. I captured shadow lugia with a master ball and caught moltres with a premier ball,I even caught zaptos with a poke ball,and I caught articuno with an ultra ball!I caught some of the legendary pokemon!:)

10. To ridder333, All I can suggest is to have a powerful team. You don’t have to snag the other pokemon in master greevil’s team right away. you can faint them and battle him again later to snag them then.(nobody on here who has a Wii knows anything about a Wii not letting go of Gamecube memory cards do they?)

11. I have each and every trio pokemon

12. is their anything i’m sopose to do after i beat the game

13. IS THERE AN EASY WAY TO BEAT THE DUDE WITH SHADOW LUGIA

14. my stupid gc erased my game so now i have to start over!!!!!:(

15. my emerald team rules!!!!! i have all three super-anctient ledgendaries at lv 100!!!! i can beat anyone!!!!!!!!!

16. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. I have never heard of this game???

18. To poke master:

Use up all the boxes (correctly) in the Purification machine

Lugia in #9 box

19. pokeaddict 101 // November 18, 2007 at 12:13 pm // Reply

I caught lugia witha pokeball

20. pokeaddict 101 // November 18, 2007 at 12:12 pm // Reply

I caught lugia witha ultra ball and i had to use a masterball to catch artacuno

21. How do you purrify the shadow lugia

22. what other legendary pokemon do u catch besides shadow lugia?????

23. Chose Bulbasuar // November 1, 2007 at 8:47 am // Reply

To Get To Pirate Town You Have To Go To The Other Exit;)

24. Chose Bulbasuar // November 1, 2007 at 8:45 am // Reply

I love This Game!!!!!!!:)

25. To wako dude

How do you get the ditto???????????

1 2 3 4 5 6 8