Pokemon XD

How do you trade Pokemon from XD to LeafGreen?

Games Guru: You need the Game Boy Advance link cable. Do you have the cable for connecting your GBA to your GameCube?

204 Comments on Pokemon XD

1. I like Voltorb

2. i meant to say i purified all with the relic stone except lugia, which i did purify in the chamber. I’ve been on other pages answering questions and posting tips for a while… im kind of getting bored with this… anyone else heard the rumors that theres going to be a sequel to xd? i heard this but it may not be true.

3. can you trade shadow pokemon to the gamboy to d/p

4. Oh, Iment to say that I purified 82 shadow pokemon with the relic stone. Tou cannot purify lugia with it. Oh, don’t expect me to regularly post comments, either.

• hey blaziken 86 if you want to purify shadow lugia you have to fill all the purify chambers to the max

5. People, I am new here. But I am perfectly qualified to answer questions. To name a few, I purified all shadow pokemon with the relic stone, beat the game three times, and Lovrina in ORRE COLOSSEUM. To my main point, to obtain a Johto starter after beating mount battle, you must clear it without changing the order of your party and without leving mount battle. However, you can save and turn off the power, then come back. Trust me. I did it.

6. how do i beat the guy in that city with waterfalls on the roof do i need asp pokemon at a serten level TELL ME

7. ned5555555555 // August 18, 2010 at 8:14 pm // Reply

This is one awesome game & I have played 11 hours in 3 days!

8. How do you get Bonsly? And also, when I went to the place where I defeated Greevil, He was there saying the same things he said before and attacking me!!!

9. Phantasy Star Zero155 // July 12, 2010 at 5:55 pm // Reply

I love the heart pounding XD001 battle.That’s all I have to say XD

Chobin thinks this message is superb!

10. Pokemonmaster14 // June 11, 2010 at 10:21 am // Reply

Ok so, I have a gameboy advenced sp or something like that, it was the newer gameboy, can I use that to trade pokemon onto pokemon XD or do I need the Game Boy Advanced?

11. how do you trade

12. Treeckoman // May 17, 2010 at 4:57 pm // Reply

OK, everyone is saying that you can get one johto starter after you beat Mt.Battle! I have beat it twise! and still I don’t have any!

13. cotelp new smarter version! // May 15, 2010 at 1:16 pm // Reply

poll best fire pokemon?

a:arcanine
    b:entei
    c:charizard

answer on pokemon saphire page
    poll ends june 2nd

14. super mario // April 6, 2010 at 5:04 pm // Reply

Poll: Who’s your favorite legendary beast?

a:Entei
    b:Suicune
    c:Raikou

Post your answers on the Pokemon Platinum board. Poll ends April 13.

15. King of Mario // February 26, 2010 at 8:35 pm // Reply

I beat the game & purified EVERY shadow pokemon including Lugia!

16. King of Mario // February 26, 2010 at 8:33 pm // Reply

I accept your challenge cooldog!

17. Pokemon4Ever // January 4, 2010 at 5:27 pm // Reply

Celebi is awesome! But what is the best pokemon?

18. hey guys I have a zapdos and a moltres and a raticate and a Bronzor and a treecko and a meowth and a combee and a piplup. So who you whats to battle to me.

19. This looks cool and i should get thegame

20. PLEASE TELL ME WHERE CAN I GET SHADOW SALAMENCE

21. Alex pokemon master // October 20, 2009 at 6:33 pm // Reply

I know how to purify shadow lugia first max out all of the chambers in your purifrial chamber and set lugia in the middle of one of the chambers it really works!!!

22. vapor dude // July 24, 2009 at 1:52 pm // Reply

how do u purify lugia

• kk, U GUYS KNOW WHAT flow is, right? if u get to the screen, if u have a FULL white bar, (not the friendship pokemon one) it means u have max flow. Get max flow in all chambers, then put lugia in the first chamber. Then he will automatically purify.

23. fofo123456789 // June 14, 2009 at 11:43 am // Reply

I saw this one person who had a cheat for pokemon XD where you could get alot of master balls. does any one know how to do that.

24. naruto0225 // May 28, 2009 at 5:16 pm // Reply

What do you do after you get XD001

25. poke freak // May 28, 2009 at 2:09 pm // Reply

I hav
    a Vaporeon, lv 100… a Dragonite, lv 100… XD001, (Lugia), lv 100…
    a Dusclops, lv 100… an Amphoross, lv 100… and a Zaptos lv 100…

IN MY PARTY

• If it’s level 100, it’s not XD001 anymore, it’s just a plain old lugia, shadow pokemon don’t gain levels.

26. obi-one-kenobi // May 27, 2009 at 7:46 pm // Reply

this game was much easier then pkmn collessuem

27. Dark Flygon // May 23, 2009 at 3:50 pm // Reply

I transfered Lugia onto by GBA after I purified it and then I transfered it onto Diamond. It rocks!

28. to Purifymaster10 I beat MT.battle on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so easy!(OK,so I had the XD0001,it was Lugia,LV.100)It was a 1hit KO every time!

29. how do you get a celabi and jirachi

• Celibi can be caught in an event like Give aways at GAMESTOP or ToysRUs Jirachi was given away with the Bonus Disc for Pokemon Colleseum when you preordered it.

30. Cipher admin XD // April 27, 2009 at 7:06 pm // Reply

I like this game and I really wish they would make a sequal. Isn’t it strange that you begin with Eevee in this game, but in pokemon coluseum you begin with umbreon and espeon instead of Eevee?

31. I remember my bro // April 10, 2009 at 5:31 pm // Reply

I remember my bro playing this game a long time ago…now i dont have a gamecube and i want 1 with
    Resident Evil 4
    Pokemon XD
    Pokemon Colosseum
    and maybe a madden game
    but i found a gamecube on ebay for $5.50 but of course it only had like 2 hours left and my mom didnt have but $0.43 on her card i was like srsly????

32. LUGIA MASTER // March 7, 2009 at 11:05 pm // Reply

In case any1 is wundring how to purrify shado lugia its ez. all u hav 2 do is fill up the purriffy chamber with purrified pokemon and then set shado lugia. it shud purrify rit away.

33. Infernape100 // March 2, 2009 at 7:17 pm // Reply

I do not have the game but i think it might be a fun game

34. you get jouto starters

35. this was a fun game

36. pizzadudeguy // February 7, 2009 at 4:03 pm // Reply

you need to not purified lugia in less you don’t wan’t dragonknight

37. Master Pokemon Trainer // January 31, 2009 at 4:31 pm // Reply

u hav 2 purify all shado pokemon and then miror b will show up with shado dragonite

38. Master Pokemon Trainer // January 31, 2009 at 3:44 pm // Reply

Celibi is 2 rare and strong

39. Master Pokemon Trainer // January 31, 2009 at 3:37 pm // Reply

tododile50, u hav 2 purify all of the shado pokemon b4 miror b will show up

40. i only hav 9 shadow pokemon left, but when the mirror b radar goes off i only see his to goons here it says b will be. WHAT DO I DO!

• U have to go in to thwe place, and go through the colosium. He is near the end, u battle, he has 1 shadow per time u find him. Hes easy to beat.

41. Master Pokemon Trainer // January 28, 2009 at 5:26 pm // Reply

What happens after u beat greevil and mt. battle?

42. O I ment to say I beat mt. battle