Pokemon XD

How do you trade Pokemon from XD to LeafGreen?

Games Guru: You need the Game Boy Advance link cable. Do you have the cable for connecting your GBA to your GameCube?

204 Comments on Pokemon XD

1. how do u purify shadow lugia?

2. Pokemaster // July 18, 2007 at 3:36 pm // Reply

Does anyone know how 2 get past the pyramid.I need some help

3. Lol almond head u cant get arceus in pokemon XD Thats in Pokemon Pearl And Diamond. I know this because i hav all the Pokemon Games and hav beaten then all

Im a big Pokemon Finatic

4. what ever ur mama says // July 12, 2007 at 9:41 pm // Reply

do i have purify all my pokemon so i can purfy lugia cuz i have 9 to purify

5. can you catch that one mucnchlax?

6. Black lugia // July 10, 2007 at 11:19 am // Reply

I can’t belive I deleted Lugia’s earthquke for aeroblast.

7. Black lugia // July 9, 2007 at 11:49 am // Reply

I have all shadow pokemon in the game accept butterfree

8. Black lugia // July 9, 2007 at 11:41 am // Reply

THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. pokeydude96 // July 7, 2007 at 10:38 pm // Reply

Here’s how you purify Shadow lugia. First, you go to the purifiying chamber, and you set a purfect tempo, well actually a LOT of purfect tempos, like 9 purfect tempos. Then you just set him in there and wait. For those of you who are saying, WHAT THE HECK IS A TEMPO!!! I JUST USE THE ROCK THINGY THAT IS LOCATED WITH ALL THE WRINKLED OLD DUDES IN AGATE VILLAGE!!!!! The rock will not work, I tried massaging it and battling it, that does not lower it’s heart gage. So, any way, how you make a tempo is you take your pokemon that are in your pc box and you put them in order in the circle, like water fire over the green tipe (forgive my but i do not remember what they are called, there is water, fire and ???) and so on so that each pokemon has a pokemon below it that it can easyly beat.

10. babie gurl // July 6, 2007 at 3:21 pm // Reply