Pokemon XD

How do you trade Pokemon from😄 to LeafGreen?

Games Guru: You need the Game Boy Advance link cable. Do you have the cable for connecting your GBA to your GameCube?

32 Comments on Pokemon XD

1. hey guys I have a zapdos and a moltres and a raticate and a Bronzor and a treecko and a meowth and a combee and a piplup. So who you whats to battle to me.

2. This looks cool and i should get thegame

3. PLEASE TELL ME WHERE CAN I GET SHADOW SALAMENCE

4. Alex pokemon master // October 20, 2009 at 6:33 pm // Reply

I know how to purify shadow lugia first max out all of the chambers in your purifrial chamber and set lugia in the middle of one of the chambers it really works!!!

5. vapor dude // July 24, 2009 at 1:52 pm // Reply

how do u purify lugia

• kk, U GUYS KNOW WHAT flow is, right? if u get to the screen, if u have a FULL white bar, (not the friendship pokemon one) it means u have max flow. Get max flow in all chambers, then put lugia in the first chamber. Then he will automatically purify.

6. fofo123456789 // June 14, 2009 at 11:43 am // Reply

I saw this one person who had a cheat for pokemon😄 where you could get alot of master balls. does any one know how to do that.

7. naruto0225 // May 28, 2009 at 5:16 pm // Reply

What do you do after you get XD001

8. poke freak // May 28, 2009 at 2:09 pm // Reply

I hav
    a Vaporeon, lv 100… a Dragonite, lv 100… XD001, (Lugia), lv 100…
    a Dusclops, lv 100… an Amphoross, lv 100… and a Zaptos lv 100…

IN MY PARTY

• If it’s level 100, it’s not XD001 anymore, it’s just a plain old lugia, shadow pokemon don’t gain levels.

9. obi-one-kenobi // May 27, 2009 at 7:46 pm // Reply

this game was much easier then pkmn collessuem

10. Dark Flygon // May 23, 2009 at 3:50 pm // Reply

I transfered Lugia onto by GBA after I purified it and then I transfered it onto Diamond. It rocks!

11. to Purifymaster10 I beat MT.battle on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so easy!(OK,so I had the XD0001,it was Lugia,LV.100)It was a 1hit KO every time!

12. how do you get a celabi and jirachi

• Celibi can be caught in an event like Give aways at GAMESTOP or ToysRUs Jirachi was given away with the Bonus Disc for Pokemon Colleseum when you preordered it.

13. Cipher admin XD // April 27, 2009 at 7:06 pm // Reply

I like this game and I really wish they would make a sequal. Isn’t it strange that you begin with Eevee in this game, but in pokemon coluseum you begin with umbreon and espeon instead of Eevee?

14. I remember my bro // April 10, 2009 at 5:31 pm // Reply

I remember my bro playing this game a long time ago…now i dont have a gamecube and i want 1 with
    Resident Evil 4
    Pokemon😄
    Pokemon Colosseum
    and maybe a madden game
    but i found a gamecube on ebay for $5.50 but of course it only had like 2 hours left and my mom didnt have but $0.43 on her card i was like srsly????

15. LUGIA MASTER // March 7, 2009 at 11:05 pm // Reply

In case any1 is wundring how to purrify shado lugia its ez. all u hav 2 do is fill up the purriffy chamber with purrified pokemon and then set shado lugia. it shud purrify rit away.

16. Infernape100 // March 2, 2009 at 7:17 pm // Reply

I do not have the game but i think it might be a fun game

17. you get jouto starters

18. this was a fun game

19. pizzadudeguy // February 7, 2009 at 4:03 pm // Reply

you need to not purified lugia in less you don’t wan’t dragonknight

20. Master Pokemon Trainer // January 31, 2009 at 4:31 pm // Reply

u hav 2 purify all shado pokemon and then miror b will show up with shado dragonite

21. Master Pokemon Trainer // January 31, 2009 at 3:44 pm // Reply

Celibi is 2 rare and strong

22. Master Pokemon Trainer // January 31, 2009 at 3:37 pm // Reply

tododile50, u hav 2 purify all of the shado pokemon b4 miror b will show up

23. i only hav 9 shadow pokemon left, but when the mirror b radar goes off i only see his to goons here it says b will be. WHAT DO I DO!

• U have to go in to thwe place, and go through the colosium. He is near the end, u battle, he has 1 shadow per time u find him. Hes easy to beat.

24. Master Pokemon Trainer // January 28, 2009 at 5:26 pm // Reply

What happens after u beat greevil and mt. battle?

25. O I ment to say I beat mt. battle