Looney Tunes Collector: Alert!

In Count Bloodcount’s castle where Little Ghost is stuck in the wall, I found a note that said to “walk into the wall to find the hidden flaw.” I was wondering exactly where to walk in.

Later in the game, I found Big Ghost stuck behind a wall in a rabbit burrow. Marvin’s Bubble Gun was behind another wall above ground nearby. I think getting Little Ghost should solve both problems, so that is all I am asking about. However, if you could look up getting Big Ghost and the Bubble Gun, I would appreciate it.

Games Guru: Head above the ghost. You will find a secret passage.

36 Comments on Looney Tunes Collector: Alert!

1. mikey nizzle // February 27, 2008 at 6:10 pm // Reply

oh to get the crystal you get the dynomite from the two gangter dudes turn into daffy duck go under water and lay some dynomite on the rock at the end of the diving thing then go through the hole and make it to the other end and look for the crystal there but dont go off any of those edges you cant get back up!

2. Wow, that is all I have to say. I havent played this game since I was 5. If anyone else besides me actually played this game can you please tell me how to get the crystal for the witch? That is where I have always gotten stuck.

3. I only have Back in Action and it is really bad. I have only heard of Loony Toons: Acme Arsenal.

4. Questioners // August 8, 2007 at 8:35 am // Reply

@ I don’t have a nickname

Thank you – I got it!

@ Metalyoshi

(Now) I played all levels (including secret ones) of “Alert!” & “Revenge”.

So – what do you want to know?

• veryconfused // April 2, 2011 at 3:01 pm // Reply

i finished the 1 player mode and the first secret mission with o pat the leprechaun. i have access to 2 player mode, but i dont have someone else to trade characters with. i just want to know what happens in the secret missions for 2 player?

5. I thought everyone forgot about this game! Does anyone know all of the charcters you get to play? Besides Bugs, Daffy, and Elmer. P.S. I really like this game.

6. I don't have a nickname // July 5, 2007 at 9:09 am // Reply

I wrote this question, and I can tell Questioners that you find Big Ghost near the end, in the Hollow Mountain. After the Mysterious Island, sail right and go into the port. From there go up, right and back down. This will take you to a thorny place that you have to fly over. Once you’re across, go up. Enter the rabbit hole. Inside the hole, go right across the platforms and take the up entrance. Then go left to find Big Ghost.

(Note: There is a secret passageway here, which I won’t reveal now.)

7. Ronnoc Ekrub // June 2, 2007 at 12:18 pm // Reply

i never heard of this game.

8. magma ruler210 // May 16, 2007 at 4:14 pm // Reply

this game sounds so bad! i got a looney toon game and its HORIBLE

9. Questioners // April 3, 2007 at 2:25 am // Reply

Where / when precisely do you find “Big Ghost”?

10. That looks like fun.