Any secrets for this game?
Games Guru: Inspired by old-school silent movies, this cool time-travel game packs 75 puzzles. Here are some tips.
– Remember there’s more than one way to solve a puzzle.
– Use your brain. Winterbottom rewards thinking over brute force.
– In addition to running, whack a clone to travel more distance in less time.
– Produce clones so you can be in many places simultaneously.
– Find out how many clones you can create per puzzle by looking in the top left-hand corner.
- Opening certain Bonus Levels is tied to Xbox Live leaderboards. It takes great skill to get the fastest time with the least number of clones. Keep trying.
- Red clones can hurt you, but you can jump on their hats to reach more pies.