Madden NFL 2006

Can you still create teams and players?

Games Guru: On Xbox and PS2, you can indeed create your own teams and players, but that feature is not available on the Xbox 360 version.

30 Comments on Madden NFL 2006

1. when throwing the ball look for the light

2. any cheats for psp

3. any cheats for psp

4. Yea, you can create your own team, playbook, or fan by going into the Feature page in the menu

5. is there any codes for gamecube

6. madden is the best game ever my team is the steelers

7. madden nfl is the best game ever its fun and chanllegeng

8. :-)-8 heh heh

9. I love this game :l ;L :l l) l)

10. Super Bowl 2008 Giants vs. Patriots

11. eagles rock, is it good?

and besides i know a high school football team called the eagles

12. does anyone know cheats for this game on cpu

13. who’s got madden 08? I have!

14. stickdude26 // October 6, 2007 at 8:34 pm // Reply

im a one man wrecking crew

15. I need help on Madden 07 for the DS. I don’t get how to play the game.

16. ANY HINTS FOR MADDEN 04?

17. wwebatistafan // August 2, 2007 at 10:05 pm // Reply

Sin Battered- i bet you havent sacked the QB as much as i have!

18. Mr.perfect // August 1, 2007 at 6:12 am // Reply

you hold A to run faster

19. Dwight Eisen // July 11, 2007 at 9:30 am // Reply

Pokemon king 47, in case you didn’t know, there are cheats.for example you go to madden cards choose Madden codes and put in “5A3P0V”. That code will un lock the aloha stadium.

20. What are some different codes? Can someone please help?

21. Pokemon king47 // June 8, 2007 at 3:52 pm // Reply

Lego867w4, There arent any cheats for madden 06. I looked everywhere

22. 07 is really cool I have it for gamecube

23. Sin Battered // May 26, 2007 at 7:30 pm // Reply

i can beat every single one of you in madden 2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,and 2007.

becoase im a vid game god! mostly on sport titles.

24. One code for Madden is “Goldengod”. At least, on Madden 2002 for PC it was. Using “Goldengod” allowed you to have all of the teams in the database, including teams from the 1950’s. Can anyone help me out with other Madden 2002 codes? Thanks.

25. Jerry Madden 07 is really cool. Depending on the system you have the gaming features may vary. SInce i have madden 07 for the ds it is very different from the madden 07 for the Wii. It is very fun. You get to make your own plays and coaches.

26. I really need some help geting some cheat codes.Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. goldenoldies // April 15, 2007 at 9:47 am // Reply

What about Madden 2002? Does anyone know any good hints, even if it is an old game?

28. can you tell me about Madden NFL 2007?

29. Any hints or anything for PC?

30. What about Gameboy SP.