Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

I can’t get the poke radar to work. I already have the national dex and whenever I try to use the radar, it always says (Professor Rowan’s words echoed) “There’s a time and place for everything, but not now.”

Games Guru: It only works when you are standing in the kind of tall grass where Pokemon like to hide.

Can you give me directions through Stark Mountain?

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is just too large for me to give a walkthrough. Sorry.

Is there really a Stareon and a star stone?

Games Guru: I have run across Staryus, Omastars and Staraptors, but no Stareons or star stones. Sorry.

Can you tell me how to use the Pokemon radar? I clicked on it with my stilus and I went into the light green grass for Pokemon, but nothing shows up. HEEELLLP!!!!!

Games Guru: You are going to need the National Pokedex before your radar works. You will know you have it when you see a meeting between Professor Oak (the professor in many earlier Pokemon games) and Professor Rowan.

How do you get through Victory Road?

Games Guru: You are not the first to ask this question. I am not going to give you step-by-step directions, but I will give you clues.

You will need a mixture of your toughest Pokemon and what I call “Traveling Pokemon.” These are monsters trained with moves for traveling that may not be so good in fights. They include strength, rock smash, surf, waterfall, cut and rock climb.

Victory Road is a great place to catch wild Pokemon, though I generally prefer to make it all the way through, then go back in to catch wild Pokemon such as Steelix, Onix, Graveler, Golbat and Machop. You will have plenty of fights even without battling wild Pokemon. The place is crawling with trainers.

To avoid unnecessary fights, give the Cleanse Tag to one of your Pokemon and take plenty of Max Repel.

You are going to want to rock climb every rock climbing trail, push every moveable boulder, swim up every lake and waterfall, etc. I think you will find that this Victory Road is actually shorter and easier than some past ones.

One last hint: At the end of the road, you will come to an exit blocked by a guy who tells you something about the world getting bigger. Do not waste your time with him. Go back a few paces and you will see a rock climb. Scale it and you will reach the end of the road–or at least the end of the cave.

Can you trade Pokemon from Emerald to Pokemon Diamond?

Games Guru: Yup! Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen are all Diamond and Pearl-compatible. Just plug your cartridges into the Game Boy slot on your DS.

25 Comments on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

1. i need help i need to get arceus with out action replay

2. pokeman master27 // November 30, 2008 at 1:11 pm // Reply

Can you realy get to honen, johto,and kanto

3. pokeman master27 // November 30, 2008 at 12:11 pm // Reply

Is Benco city and if it is how do I get there

4. please tell me how to get toi sunyshore city i cant seem to get past the guy at the steps and i already visited all the lakes and i need the sunyshore badge please help

5. How do i find hippoptas in pearl?

6. darkrai is the poke grim reaper if you think he is weak he will give you devastating nightmares so watch out

7. How do you get HM/TM waterfall?

8. How do you get to sunyshore ctiy?

9. I own every pokemon but mewthree and mewfour.

10. How do you get a mewthree and a mewfour.

11. Need Dialga Boy // November 25, 2008 at 8:08 pm // Reply

How do you get to the top of Mt. Coronet?

12. do you have another chance to catch garintina if you already tried?

13. Where do I get the heavens pipe I have tried and tried but I can’t find anything?

14. Anyone Have Cheats For Final Fantasy Crystale Chronicels Ring of Fates?

15. how do you catch dialga

16. Salamence101 // November 5, 2008 at 5:22 pm // Reply

To dsdude,

hey, that means we have something i common!:mrgreen:😆

17. i need arseus and darkrai // November 4, 2008 at 9:26 pm // Reply

can u give me a darkrai and arseus?(anyone il give shiny cressilia and metagross).

18. to pokemon tomboy

go look on the pokemon diamond page, sombody had a question for the guru

I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT POKEMON

19. For Anyone Who wants to buy Final Fantasy C.C. Ring of Fates, Rated E 10 For Nintendo DS:

Meeth is not a little Baby, She is 40 Years Old.

Yuri Is Nine Years Old When you 1st Get Him. ( Yet he looks About 6 years old.)

20. nintendo joe // November 3, 2008 at 4:50 pm // Reply

the point of this is to start a wifi battle club just check on the wifi after we got a few names on the weekends and we can have tis up an runnin in no time

21. nintendo joe // November 2, 2008 at 5:27 pm // Reply

ok terminator Xterminator

are you the same person and would you or any one want battle on wifi just say your trainer name and codes ok.

22. To Elekid & Shaymin & Ditto,

I know the answer…can I guess?

23. Elekid & Shaymin & Ditto // November 2, 2008 at 11:04 am // Reply

Even though i’m a boy, i’m a girl on my Diamond!

24. poke,mon is …………. the coolest show on earth ever to evaer

25. Pokemon TomBoy // November 1, 2008 at 8:25 pm // Reply

Eevee rox. But where is it on pokemon diamond? and what do I need to evolve it into Umbreon? Must know questions.

1 155 156 157 158 159 188