Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

I can’t get the poke radar to work. I already have the national dex and whenever I try to use the radar, it always says (Professor Rowan’s words echoed) “There’s a time and place for everything, but not now.”

Games Guru: It only works when you are standing in the kind of tall grass where Pokemon like to hide.

Can you give me directions through Stark Mountain?

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is just too large for me to give a walkthrough. Sorry.

Is there really a Stareon and a star stone?

Games Guru: I have run across Staryus, Omastars and Staraptors, but no Stareons or star stones. Sorry.

Can you tell me how to use the Pokemon radar? I clicked on it with my stilus and I went into the light green grass for Pokemon, but nothing shows up. HEEELLLP!!!!!

Games Guru: You are going to need the National Pokedex before your radar works. You will know you have it when you see a meeting between Professor Oak (the professor in many earlier Pokemon games) and Professor Rowan.

How do you get through Victory Road?

Games Guru: You are not the first to ask this question. I am not going to give you step-by-step directions, but I will give you clues.

You will need a mixture of your toughest Pokemon and what I call “Traveling Pokemon.” These are monsters trained with moves for traveling that may not be so good in fights. They include strength, rock smash, surf, waterfall, cut and rock climb.

Victory Road is a great place to catch wild Pokemon, though I generally prefer to make it all the way through, then go back in to catch wild Pokemon such as Steelix, Onix, Graveler, Golbat and Machop. You will have plenty of fights even without battling wild Pokemon. The place is crawling with trainers.

To avoid unnecessary fights, give the Cleanse Tag to one of your Pokemon and take plenty of Max Repel.

You are going to want to rock climb every rock climbing trail, push every moveable boulder, swim up every lake and waterfall, etc. I think you will find that this Victory Road is actually shorter and easier than some past ones.

One last hint: At the end of the road, you will come to an exit blocked by a guy who tells you something about the world getting bigger. Do not waste your time with him. Go back a few paces and you will see a rock climb. Scale it and you will reach the end of the road–or at least the end of the cave.

Can you trade Pokemon from Emerald to Pokemon Diamond?

Games Guru: Yup! Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen are all Diamond and Pearl-compatible. Just plug your cartridges into the Game Boy slot on your DS.

25 Comments on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

1. i_need_pokemon_help // July 13, 2007 at 5:40 pm // Reply

Where is Cynthia, I’ve looked everywhere, I’ve commented other sites, read walkthroughs and they all tell me to look in Valor Lakefront, on Route 214, near the two men guarding the lake. SHE ISNT THERE! Help me please!

2. How do you clone pokemon?

3. Screiptlie don’t to the trade. Also he has to trade for the raygiza also!

4. i started over. i have the diamond version. how do you catch those things in the three lakes? its impossible

5. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!! im trying to clone pokemon in emerald and clone rayquaza so i could import it to pearl. if u know the cloning cheat in emerald tell me so i could import 2 groudons 2 kyogres and 2 rayquazas.:)

6. I just read something about the vally wind works and a buizel and that you have to evolve a shiny magicarp to get the red gyarados

7. Tono the legendary in diamond is dialga not dalkia

8. noob_pokemon_playa // July 13, 2007 at 3:41 pm // Reply

Does the duplicator trick work in Diamond and pearl Versions? Plz HELP ME

9. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 13, 2007 at 2:20 pm // Reply

GROUDON thats great!!

10. i messed up i also have another pokemon in my team

Blaziken lv67 flareblitz,overheat,blastburn,focuspunch

11. Guys in the place where you meet dalkia or palkia the second time you go there is a orb. That was made to be hald by the legend pokemon. It will boost steel and dragonfor dalkia. Water and dragon for palkia.

12. palkia…….its been a long time since u wrote your last comment.can u rate my team?

Palkia lv61 strength,dracometeor,thunderbolt,earthpower

Scizor lv60 rocksmash,airslash,swordsdance,x-scissor

Giratina lv80 thunder,hyperbeam,earthpower,shadowclaw

Rayquaza lv82 fly,outrage,dragonpulse,energyball

Empoleon lv82 hyperbeam,hydropump,hydrocannon,surf

once my palkia beat my friends lv100 vaporeon and lv100 dragonite

ps if any one wants a hoenn starter i get u get one i put either my sceptile,blaziken,or marshtomp with ditto and make an egg with a hoenn starter i could get u a johto starter i do the same same thing with feraligatr and typhlosion

13. I know all about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll probably get it tommorow or sometime soon. I could tell you some codes. ( as soon as learn some! LOL!!):)

14. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 13, 2007 at 11:47 am // Reply

GROUDON both wi fi and the ar are great items i give them both a 10.

15. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 13, 2007 at 11:46 am // Reply

Septile a wireless g router works basically the same as the usb thing and ill take a rayquaza.

16. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 13, 2007 at 11:44 am // Reply

GROUDON theirs is 1 code on the ar that could hurt your game and that code is run and walk through anything but as long as you dont go out of the game it will not hurt your game and wi fi and the ar are good.

17. how do you catch red gyarados in pokemon diamond?

i need help!

18. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 13, 2007 at 8:39 am // Reply

GROUDON tell me when you get it i can give you some cool codes.

19. i used to be in boy scouts , but i quit! that was one of the best decisions of my life! i’m a pokemon freak! i love pokemon!

20. can anyone tell me how to set up wifi using that usb cord thing? i got one that came with my action replay! to sceptile : on the comment about losing 539 pokemon in the p.c. , that was me but i forgot to type in palkia as my nickname! i have two pearl versions , and yesterday i started a new game on one of them and i beat the first gym. then i used the action replay code [ run through anything ] and i went to the elite four and beat them with only one badge!!!!! tip: if you have an action replay with the code run through anything , you can just go to the elite four and run strait through them and the doors , and you only have to battle cynthia! i used an action replay code to get the darkrai that they are only giving out to people in japan that go to see darkrai vs palkia vs dialga! i know codes to get all of the event items , and when you catch the event pokemon they are actually legit! P.S. i know another great code! it lets you catch other trainers pokemon! i now have cynthia’s spiritomb! action replays are great!

21. I know all about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can AR hurt you’re game like gameshark can? I’m still thinking about it so what do you think is better, AR or wi-fi?

P.S. If I get an AR I’ll use that cheat you told me as soon as I can!:)

22. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 12, 2007 at 6:23 pm // Reply

omega ZX yes i have the azure flute i got it off an action replay.

23. mewtwomaniac // July 12, 2007 at 6:13 pm // Reply

jordy7where did you see mew

24. i really need an answer to the azure flute. when i went to spear piller,[i had the azure flute] it didnt play.i really need your help people,i wonder why the azure flute didnt play when i got up there,plz give me some answers,i still think that if you already got arceus,it wont work if you got one already from a trade or somthing,well plz send me some answers,cya later

25. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! how does a wireless g router work???if u give me a lugia ill either give u a rayquaza groudon or kyogre write back to me:)

1 49 50 51 52 53 188