Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

I can’t get the poke radar to work. I already have the national dex and whenever I try to use the radar, it always says (Professor Rowan’s words echoed) “There’s a time and place for everything, but not now.”

Games Guru: It only works when you are standing in the kind of tall grass where Pokemon like to hide.

Can you give me directions through Stark Mountain?

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is just too large for me to give a walkthrough. Sorry.

Is there really a Stareon and a star stone?

Games Guru: I have run across Staryus, Omastars and Staraptors, but no Stareons or star stones. Sorry.

Can you tell me how to use the Pokemon radar? I clicked on it with my stilus and I went into the light green grass for Pokemon, but nothing shows up. HEEELLLP!!!!!

Games Guru: You are going to need the National Pokedex before your radar works. You will know you have it when you see a meeting between Professor Oak (the professor in many earlier Pokemon games) and Professor Rowan.

How do you get through Victory Road?

Games Guru: You are not the first to ask this question. I am not going to give you step-by-step directions, but I will give you clues.

You will need a mixture of your toughest Pokemon and what I call “Traveling Pokemon.” These are monsters trained with moves for traveling that may not be so good in fights. They include strength, rock smash, surf, waterfall, cut and rock climb.

Victory Road is a great place to catch wild Pokemon, though I generally prefer to make it all the way through, then go back in to catch wild Pokemon such as Steelix, Onix, Graveler, Golbat and Machop. You will have plenty of fights even without battling wild Pokemon. The place is crawling with trainers.

To avoid unnecessary fights, give the Cleanse Tag to one of your Pokemon and take plenty of Max Repel.

You are going to want to rock climb every rock climbing trail, push every moveable boulder, swim up every lake and waterfall, etc. I think you will find that this Victory Road is actually shorter and easier than some past ones.

One last hint: At the end of the road, you will come to an exit blocked by a guy who tells you something about the world getting bigger. Do not waste your time with him. Go back a few paces and you will see a rock climb. Scale it and you will reach the end of the road–or at least the end of the cave.

Can you trade Pokemon from Emerald to Pokemon Diamond?

Games Guru: Yup! Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen are all Diamond and Pearl-compatible. Just plug your cartridges into the Game Boy slot on your DS.

25 Comments on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

1. A rotom is not loegend pokemon.

2. Hey scribtile hi has a figting move and a fire move. Selmence knows flamethower.

3. tyranitar master // July 15, 2007 at 7:32 pm // Reply

5. Ash Ketchup // July 15, 2007 at 4:41 pm // Reply

OOPS SORRY shut it off right before the 8th tick

THIS IS VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY IMPORTANT IN CLONING

6. Ash Ketchup // July 15, 2007 at 4:40 pm // Reply

CLONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U NEED WIFI

logg onto the global trading station

deposit a pokemon

ask for someone REALLY rare

TRICKY PART

when the ds says checking gts status look at the small clock like object to the left of it

shut ur ds off right before the “second hand” (the small line rotating) shut ur ds off!

turn it back on and look in ur team for the pokemon u cloned

logg on 2 wifi

there should be 1 up 4 trade on wifi and in ur boxes/team

if it isnt in wifi u shut if off 2 early

if its not in ur box/team u shut it off to late

ITS COMPLETELY RISK FREE!

i have cloned my shaymin 2 times

and my bidoof 1 times ( AS A TEST)

IT REALLY WORKS BUT IT TAKES SKILL

HAVE FUN

HAVE PATEINCE

7. if anyone needs any action replay codes , i’ve got tons of them! this is from palkia.

8. franksham nice team!!!!! i could beat u easy

9. How can I get the Member card?

10. dragonmaster id give ur team a 9.5 the only thing………if your going up against an ice pokemon teach at least one pokemon a firemove

11. this is my all brand new team:)

Palkia lv62 strength,dracometeor,thunderbolt,earthpower

Kyogre lv71 hydropump,waterpulse,sheercold,double-edge

Groudon lv71 fireblast,fissure,solarbeam,brickbreak

Giratina lv81 thunder,hyperbeam,earthpower,shadowclaw

Rayquaza lv82 fly,outrage,dragonpulse,energyball

Empoleon lv82 hyperbeam,hydropump,hydrocannon,surf

the only thing i need for my team of legendaries is a deoxys,lugia,or ho-oh

12. sorry I ment know on the 3rd word

13. does anybody k now how to open the pal-park that is on route 121.

14. YES I JUST GOT AR!!!!! I’ll USE THAT CODE YOU TOLD ME right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. re-rate my new team

electivire lvl 72 fire punch thunder thunderbolt strength

drapion lvl 80 crunch thunder fang ice fang x-scissor

empoleon lvl 80 hydro cannon ice beam flash cannon surf

torterra lvl 71 razor leaf rock climb earthquake leaf storm

dragonite lvl 82 thunder dragon claw dragon rush fly

infernape lvl 80 flame wheel flamethrower close combat mach punch

p.s. none of these pokemon r mine i got all of them at gts

16. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 14, 2007 at 2:28 pm // Reply

palkia sorry to burst your bubble but the usb cord is for updating your action replay not for wi fi.sorry….={

17. I know that I speeled it wrong.

18. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 14, 2007 at 11:25 am // Reply

GROUDON did you get it??

19. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 14, 2007 at 11:24 am // Reply

Septile to learn how to clone go to the emerald tips i posted it there a LONG time ago it may take awile to find it but it is there.

20. I know all about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll probably get AR today.

21. dragon master // July 13, 2007 at 11:50 pm // Reply

SOMEBODY RATE MY TEAM!

Dialga (lv100) – flash cannon / thunderbolt /earth power / roar of time

Palkia (lv.100) – surf / aura sphere / earth power / spacial rend

Giratina (lv100) – shadow claw / eathquake / dragon claw / shadow force

Salamence (lv.100) – dragon claw / crunch / brick break / flamethrower

Garchomp (lv.100) – dragon claw / crunch / eathquake / rock slide

Latios (lv. 100) – dragon pulse / thunderbolt / ice beam / phsychic

22. heplmewith-diamond // July 13, 2007 at 11:09 pm // Reply

how do we get a red garydos

23. Charizard rulz // July 13, 2007 at 11:08 pm // Reply

1271 – SonicHero a red gyradoes is a shiny gyradose

24. to i need pokemon help : i had the same problem as you! you just fly to pastoria city , and then go up to the galactic grunt that is standing beside the great marsh[safari zone] . talk to him , and he will say something. follow him , and keep on talking to him, and when you get to a certain point , you will have to battle him! just beat him and walk strait. cynthia will be there! if you need anymore help ,just ask palkia!

to sceptile: i wrote a comment a few pages ago , and i won’t you to read it please. P.S.you have an awsome team! 9.9

25. how do i get defog and does any1 here play runescape add 102spartacus and spartacus102 and pur3killer x