Games Guru

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

I can’t get the poke radar to work. I already have the national dex and whenever I try to use the radar, it always says (Professor Rowan’s words echoed) “There’s a time and place for everything, but not now.”

Games Guru: It only works when you are standing in the kind of tall grass where Pokemon like to hide.

Can you give me directions through Stark Mountain?

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is just too large for me to give a walkthrough. Sorry.

Is there really a Stareon and a star stone?

Games Guru: I have run across Staryus, Omastars and Staraptors, but no Stareons or star stones. Sorry.

Can you tell me how to use the Pokemon radar? I clicked on it with my stilus and I went into the light green grass for Pokemon, but nothing shows up. HEEELLLP!!!!!

Games Guru: You are going to need the National Pokedex before your radar works. You will know you have it when you see a meeting between Professor Oak (the professor in many earlier Pokemon games) and Professor Rowan.

How do you get through Victory Road?

Games Guru: You are not the first to ask this question. I am not going to give you step-by-step directions, but I will give you clues.

You will need a mixture of your toughest Pokemon and what I call “Traveling Pokemon.” These are monsters trained with moves for traveling that may not be so good in fights. They include strength, rock smash, surf, waterfall, cut and rock climb.

Victory Road is a great place to catch wild Pokemon, though I generally prefer to make it all the way through, then go back in to catch wild Pokemon such as Steelix, Onix, Graveler, Golbat and Machop. You will have plenty of fights even without battling wild Pokemon. The place is crawling with trainers.

To avoid unnecessary fights, give the Cleanse Tag to one of your Pokemon and take plenty of Max Repel.

You are going to want to rock climb every rock climbing trail, push every moveable boulder, swim up every lake and waterfall, etc. I think you will find that this Victory Road is actually shorter and easier than some past ones.

One last hint: At the end of the road, you will come to an exit blocked by a guy who tells you something about the world getting bigger. Do not waste your time with him. Go back a few paces and you will see a rock climb. Scale it and you will reach the end of the road–or at least the end of the cave.

Can you trade Pokemon from Emerald to Pokemon Diamond?

Games Guru: Yup! Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen are all Diamond and Pearl-compatible. Just plug your cartridges into the Game Boy slot on your DS.

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Diamond and Pearl”

1. poke,fan says:

were do you find a gible

2. Pokefan says:

*abandoned (puts abandoned in italics)* by its original owner.

Sorry I accidentally posted that much first, i accidentally pressed “Enter”. Oops.

3. Pokefan says:

If you want to know, here is how to see the three Old Chateau ghosts. The first, the dead butler: Walk in. In the main room, there should be a statue (like the one you see in gyms). Press A on the statue, then walk into the dining hall (the door nearest the statue). Then, you should see a butler’s ghost float into the kitchen. But, when you walk where he went, he’ll be gone (spooky, huh?). The second, the “painting”. At the back of the first room (up the stairs), there will be a door. Enter it. Now there will be hall with lots of doors. Go to the second-most right (right, opposite of left, not right, opposite of wrong) door. There should be a painting with two red spots. Walk close enough, and the dots will disappear, as if they were eyes, WATCHING you (creepy, huh?). And finally, the third, the dead girl. In the same room with the “painting” *duh duh duh*, the first time you enter it, the room on your right (you’ll be able to see it), there will be a cute, innocent-looking little girl . But how innocent is she? After all, she floats out like the other ghost (scary, huh?). So she’s a ghost. Oh, and another CREEPY bit about the Chateau. After you’ve been in it, when you touch the magnifying glass square thing (you’ll only see the square when you fly), the info it gives about that corner of the Forest, it will sy something like “There is an old chateau here. It was abonded (puts a

4. AnimeAddict says:

Sorry, that was HM: Strength. lol. ;)

5. AnimeAddict says:

Drifblm101:

Gible evovles at lvl 24, then 48.

The second enterence to Wayward cave & B1 is farther to the left of the first. It is hidden by the left side of the bike path, but is a strait north enterence like the other. You will need HM: Strenght, and the Canalave Gym badge to get in.

6. R2-D2 says:

where is the way out of victory road?

7. AnimeAddict says:

More puzzling observations:

When they eat meat in the show are they eating pokemon?

You kinda have to asume they are. Where else would it come from?

If Grass pokemon eat plants, dose that make them cannibals?

8. Drifblm101 says:

Hey!

How do u get to B1 to find a Gibble?

And also what level does it evolve?

9. pokemon genius says:

JUST A REMINDER!!!! I AM PUTTING THIS ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS SO EVERYONE NOTICES THIS!!!! I WILL NOT BE ON FOR A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. rain says:

hi i would like to know the ar cheat for some johto pokemon

11. caterpielover says:

does anyone here like my team? all are level 100

darkrai, dark void, spacial rend, roar of time, judgment

purugly, slash,protect,psch up,thunderbolt

roserade, sunny day, sludge bomb, solarbeam, substitute

bibarel, amnesia, take down, super fang, superpower

tangrowth, ingrain, leech seed, amnesia, giga drain

crobat, attract,toxic,mean look,confuse ray

my only hacked pokemon is darkrai, it has 999 in all stats, but other than that , these are the only 6 i have at level 100.

12. AnimeAddict says:

c man: Combee come to the golden Honey Trees, and there is a woman you can battle on route 208 who has one. If you want to catch & evolve one you will need a female, males dont evolve.

13. Weavile says:

I make my own hack codes, that is how i have brontower,mewthree,ghost,4A3,etc.

plus i have two new codes which gave me two more hack pokemon, mewfour and mewfive.

14. c man says:

where do you see combee?

15. pokemon genius says:

at stark mountain in the second room, J Man

16. J Man says:

Hey deoxis lover where do u find that guy that helps u go to stark mountain

17. GROUDON says:

Weavile I understand but at least tell me where people are getting these codes for hack pokemon (such as Brontower, or Mewthree.) if a website don’t tell me the name or it won’t be approved.

18. Darkrainer says:

Hey weavile,I know the answer to the last trivia question. The question was what pokemon can beat anything, and the answer IS my Darkrai-N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. pokemon genius says:

i can easily beat Weavile.

20. pokemon genius says:

Shaymin, you might be Weavile just doing another name beacause you make him look like the best and you know the answers. GROUDON, i am sorry but my Turquan is not a hack so i can’t give you a code to get it. and Weavile, the answer to that question is Perinum, because it IS impossible to beat, and don’t be so sure that i cant beat you. my Perinum and Turquan are just too hard to beat.

21. GROUDON says:

aarowchuu: hacking is only a way of doing better in the game.

pokemon genuis, if you give me the code for your Tarquan (I just want it because it sounds cool.) I’ll give you my code for changing pokemon’s moves.

22. Shaymin says:

i’ll answer your trivias weavile, the last grass pokemon is arceus because it can be any type, and the mewtwo pikachu glitch pokemon is called flootenkerp and pokemon genius i don’t know what you think but you cant possibly beat weavile after hearing that he’s a hack master, you wouldn’t last a minute against him

23. Weavile says:

pokemon trivia: what pokemon can beat anything?

24. Weavile says:

I wouldn’t be so sure pokemon genius, my brontower has never lost a single match over wifi, plus, even if you do beat it, i still have my mewthree, ??? arceus, and all my other hacks for backup. P.S. groudon, i can’t give you the special arceus code because it’s super long and i don’t have the time to type it all in.

25. AnimeAddict says:

Where are you people getting all these strange pokemon, and how? I never heard of most of the ones that you keep talking about.

({Wants a Shaymin really bad.})

26. pokemon genius says:

Shaymin, Mewthree

27. pokemon genius says:

AnimeAddict, i agree with you. And its really funny you can just go into peoples houses and they are still calm and they dont care. and i seriously can beat Weavile easily with just my Perinum.

28. AnimeAddict says:

poko master:

There are two parts to Wayward cave. There is another enterence farther to the left that is hidden by the bike path, but you can only go one step in untill you get

HM: Strength. Gible is only in the left side cavern. You’ll need the Canalave Gym Badge to get it, unless you trade for it.

29. pokemon genius says:

DARKRAI47, you better watch out for Weavile. Tell your friend that if he has an action replay he should make a good hack to beat Weavile. P.S. I can easily beat Weavile with just my Perinum.

30. pokemon genius says:

Also, Weavile, why are you doing trivias?

31. pokemon genius says:

GROUDON, i know, it is kinda funny. And weird. and by the way Weavile, i can easily beat your Brontower with my Perinum, Turquan, and the rest of my undefeatable team.

32. aarowchuu says:

people who use a replays are all derty rotten cheaters how dont deserve to own pokemon good da y ser

33. pokemon genius says:

animeaddict, i don’t know about it stealing your pokemon,but there are alot of rumors about pokemon, like being able to go to the moon in emerald if you get to launch 100.

34. GROUDON says:

PLEASE TELL ME THE ??? Arceus code! please! PLEASE!

35. Weavile says:

pokemon trivia: what was the name of the glitch pokemon rumored to be a combo of pikachu and mewtwo?

36. Weavile says:

pokemon trivia: what is possibly the last grass pokemon in the national pokedex?

37. Pokerus says:

Yeah, you’re totally right, pokemon addict. Ever notice how there isn’t any animals other than pokemon, like birds, as well? And why do people’s parents in the game let them leave home at ten years old to catch pokemon? You’re not alone, I wonder these things too. :)

38. AnimeAddict says:

Dose anyone else find it strange that there are no cars in any pokemon game? Not even in the big cities, just boats. They could at least have a couple parked on the side of the street, they dont need to be moving. It just seems a little empty and quiet in places like Jubilife and Hearthome. Eerie

The appartments dont have rooms, just floors.

And why are people still out on the street with their babies at 1am?

I know im weird. ;)

39. AnimeAddict says:

j man: Im assuming you mean Palkia, can only be caught in Pearl.

You have to trade.

oreo: He’s in Eterna, the appartment building next to the Pokemart.

First floor.

Move Tutor: Pastoria City, house by the water.

Move Deleter: Canalave City, house by the bridge

between Pokemart & Pokemon Center.

40. oreo says:

Where is the Pokemon name changer?

41. poko master says:

how do I get gible I tried in Wayward Cave but I cant find him

42. GROUDON says:

AnimeAddict and pokemon genius that’s weird and sorta funny your charachter will explode sorry but that’s just funny and really weird. :shock: :lol:

43. Weavile says:

PS, my brontower can beat anything

44. Weavile says:

Darkrai no matter how much you say you’re friend can beat anyone, he still wouldn’t last a second against brontower, plus, i have a cheat code that changes your pokemon’s abilities, and now that you’ve said his pokemon is darkrai, i’ll just change brontower’s ability to vital spirit.

45. AnimeAddict says:

Trying to uderstand how I use Wi-Fi.

I need my computer for this to work? What else?

Not sure what to do. The guide book dosen’t really explain it well.

To my satisfaction anyway. Help please?

46. Pokerus says:

gastrodon9999 – You have to go to the pal park to migrate pokemon from your GBA game. But, there are some pokemon that will show up randomly in the wild (not the pokemon that you have caught in the bottom cartridge) just by having the game there.

Tyrant Tim – The move deleter is in Cannalave city.

47. j man says:

were can i catch palka on pokemon dimond i already saw him in a book in cellestic town but i want to catch him witout an action replay max please please

48. j man says:

49. AnimeAddict says:

TY PG, again. ;)

The odd blip appears off in the black void, not on the wall.

Thankfully nothing like that has happened, yet. (Crossing fingers).

Someone, maybe here, said one of the rare Pokemon appears in the Under in a simmilar manner and steals your pokemon. Is that true?

50. Tyrant tim says:

where is the move deleter

Write a comment about “Pokemon Diamond and Pearl”

Nickname: