Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

I can’t get the poke radar to work. I already have the national dex and whenever I try to use the radar, it always says (Professor Rowan’s words echoed) “There’s a time and place for everything, but not now.”

Games Guru: It only works when you are standing in the kind of tall grass where Pokemon like to hide.

Can you give me directions through Stark Mountain?

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is just too large for me to give a walkthrough. Sorry.

Is there really a Stareon and a star stone?

Games Guru: I have run across Staryus, Omastars and Staraptors, but no Stareons or star stones. Sorry.

Can you tell me how to use the Pokemon radar? I clicked on it with my stilus and I went into the light green grass for Pokemon, but nothing shows up. HEEELLLP!!!!!

Games Guru: You are going to need the National Pokedex before your radar works. You will know you have it when you see a meeting between Professor Oak (the professor in many earlier Pokemon games) and Professor Rowan.

How do you get through Victory Road?

Games Guru: You are not the first to ask this question. I am not going to give you step-by-step directions, but I will give you clues.

You will need a mixture of your toughest Pokemon and what I call “Traveling Pokemon.” These are monsters trained with moves for traveling that may not be so good in fights. They include strength, rock smash, surf, waterfall, cut and rock climb.

Victory Road is a great place to catch wild Pokemon, though I generally prefer to make it all the way through, then go back in to catch wild Pokemon such as Steelix, Onix, Graveler, Golbat and Machop. You will have plenty of fights even without battling wild Pokemon. The place is crawling with trainers.

To avoid unnecessary fights, give the Cleanse Tag to one of your Pokemon and take plenty of Max Repel.

You are going to want to rock climb every rock climbing trail, push every moveable boulder, swim up every lake and waterfall, etc. I think you will find that this Victory Road is actually shorter and easier than some past ones.

One last hint: At the end of the road, you will come to an exit blocked by a guy who tells you something about the world getting bigger. Do not waste your time with him. Go back a few paces and you will see a rock climb. Scale it and you will reach the end of the road–or at least the end of the cave.

Can you trade Pokemon from Emerald to Pokemon Diamond?

Games Guru: Yup! Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen are all Diamond and Pearl-compatible. Just plug your cartridges into the Game Boy slot on your DS.

4,842 Comments on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

1. Does the guy in Vistory Road who’s blocking an entrance have any purpose? The Guy who says “The world’s getting bigger”? Does he have any purpose or is there a secret there?

2. Weavile can you please tell me the brontower cheat

3. how to get secret power

4. Empoleon fan X2 // December 30, 2007 at 10:53 pm // Reply

how do u get perinum? Plz tel me, somebody.

5. i want to know ow

6. i need help on diamond help me get past grunt in mt.corenet who says he has no pokemon

7. please theirs a dude that wont let me past the mt corenet peak he says i have no pokemon

8. caterpielover // December 30, 2007 at 8:19 pm // Reply

weavile, i bet i can easily beat your brontower with my 999 max stat darkrai

9. i need to know the brontower code 4 action replay

10. ha ha too bad for you guys because my cousin had a cheat codes thing that lets me get the 3 mystery gift pokemon

11. I love Diamond i love deialga he is the most coolest poke’mon ever.

12. Dragoon, pokamon – action replay

00100101001011010- if you trade over wi-fi or go to one of the special nintendo events, you can get Darkrai using the mystery gift function. I don’t think mystery gift works for anything else. Correct me if I’m wrong, anyone.

001001001- What you need is a messed up game, or the best luck in the world. And I mean it. The only other way to get M balls is to win them in the lotto, and you won’t even LIVE long enough to get more than, maybe 2. Actually, there’s one other way. If you have emerald, give a pokemon a masterball and copy it 99 times at the battle frontier. Use the pal park to transfer them all. Takes a while, but a heck of a lot quicker than the lotto.

13. what lvl does gravleler evolve i really want to know

14. can anyone please give me there dialga! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. how do u get into valor lakefort some guys are blocking the entrance

16. master storm // December 30, 2007 at 5:51 am // Reply

i cant find the hidden machine strength does any 1 know how to get it??

17. how do you get infinit rare candys in pokemon pearl

18. how do you get darkrai

19. is there any way to get 99 master balls without action replay

20. 00100101001011010 // December 29, 2007 at 4:47 pm // Reply

do you people know how to get darkrai and arseus without a action replay also how do you work mystery gift i have it but i dont know how to work it

21. destroyer 40 // December 29, 2007 at 4:45 pm // Reply

Does anyone know the action replay code for cyndaquil, totodile, chicorita, or any of their eveloution forms? ( Not including a code that comes with other pokemon). If so will you please tell me?

22. POKEMONMASTERNEEDSHELP1245678 // December 29, 2007 at 4:39 pm // Reply

Hey can you help me PLEASE I need help how to get to the route where rock climb is?

P.S.Where is dialga?

23. how to get to sunyshore city!!!!!!!!!!!

24. I WANT A FREE CHIMCHAR!!!

25. dude i have not been on here for a while so i want to know if anyone wants to know how do get a shiny LEGENDARY pokemon ok.

26. I do not have palkia or dialga. I can`t get no ledendiary pokemon please help!

27. bluetooth300 // December 29, 2007 at 5:47 am // Reply

were do you find the move strike on pokemon daimoned i cant move big bolders

28. your awesome! By the way, how do you catch Mew, Groudon, Ho-oh in Leafgreen? Please post up my guestion and answer it.

29. Budew only evolves from happiness in the daytime.

You need to go to the top of Mt.Coronet before sunnyshore. (It’s tough)

30. I REALY NEED TO FIND OUT HAW TO GET THE EIGHTH BADGE!!!!!!

31. pokemon wonder // December 28, 2007 at 11:42 pm // Reply

haw do you get to sunnyshor city?

32. WHEN DOES BUDEW EVOLVE TOO I THOUGHT IT EVOLVS IN LV 18 BUT I DID NOT:(

33. how do i get to sunyshore city in dimound??

34. jimmy: You get HM: Surf in Celestic Town. Battle the Galactic Grunt in front of the ruins, then go in the cave with the old woman, (Cynthia’s Grandmother) she gives you the HM. You need the Hearthome Gym Badge to use it though.

35. how do you catch lucario

36. christmasrox // December 28, 2007 at 5:10 pm // Reply

please help- you need to go to th next city and then go back to where the guy was and I think he will be gone.

37. Ross: Azure is only in Pastoria Swamp.

Pokeboy: You cant get to Sunnyshore untill you have been to Spear Pillar and battled Team Galactic (you get Dialga or Pelkia here too.)

arch: HM Strength is in the tower on route 209, top floor. Talk to the two old Ladies.

Master Roserade: Budew (Happyness+Daytime) Roserade (Shiny Stone)

38. do you need to comeplate the sinnoh pokedex to connect up to game boy advance games?

39. how do you get arceus?

40. were do u get surf

41. What is the code for magmorter?

42. I got Pokemon Battle Revolution for Christmas and I’ve already beaten it!

43. where is rowan i have seen all the pokemon in the game

44. were do u find the HM strength, i can’t get to the last lake because i dont have it plz HELP!!!

45. How do you get to Sunnyshore city everytime I try to go there A guy says it as a blackout and i have snowpoint citys bage.

46. do you have any action replay cheats for pokemon diamond and pearl

47. how do u get ur extra pokemon back on diamond pokemon im stumped i got a really good pokemon but i dont know where to get him back

48. Master Roserade // December 25, 2007 at 1:19 am // Reply

WHAT LEVEL DOES BUDEW EVOLVE!

( I NEED TO KNOW!! Because it knows Grass knot,solorbeam,sunnyday,rest.)

49. How do you get a azure in diamond or pearl.

50. what does b1 mean