Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

I can’t get the poke radar to work. I already have the national dex and whenever I try to use the radar, it always says (Professor Rowan’s words echoed) “There’s a time and place for everything, but not now.”

Games Guru: It only works when you are standing in the kind of tall grass where Pokemon like to hide.

Can you give me directions through Stark Mountain?

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is just too large for me to give a walkthrough. Sorry.

Is there really a Stareon and a star stone?

Games Guru: I have run across Staryus, Omastars and Staraptors, but no Stareons or star stones. Sorry.

Can you tell me how to use the Pokemon radar? I clicked on it with my stilus and I went into the light green grass for Pokemon, but nothing shows up. HEEELLLP!!!!!

Games Guru: You are going to need the National Pokedex before your radar works. You will know you have it when you see a meeting between Professor Oak (the professor in many earlier Pokemon games) and Professor Rowan.

How do you get through Victory Road?

Games Guru: You are not the first to ask this question. I am not going to give you step-by-step directions, but I will give you clues.

You will need a mixture of your toughest Pokemon and what I call “Traveling Pokemon.” These are monsters trained with moves for traveling that may not be so good in fights. They include strength, rock smash, surf, waterfall, cut and rock climb.

Victory Road is a great place to catch wild Pokemon, though I generally prefer to make it all the way through, then go back in to catch wild Pokemon such as Steelix, Onix, Graveler, Golbat and Machop. You will have plenty of fights even without battling wild Pokemon. The place is crawling with trainers.

To avoid unnecessary fights, give the Cleanse Tag to one of your Pokemon and take plenty of Max Repel.

You are going to want to rock climb every rock climbing trail, push every moveable boulder, swim up every lake and waterfall, etc. I think you will find that this Victory Road is actually shorter and easier than some past ones.

One last hint: At the end of the road, you will come to an exit blocked by a guy who tells you something about the world getting bigger. Do not waste your time with him. Go back a few paces and you will see a rock climb. Scale it and you will reach the end of the road–or at least the end of the cave.

Can you trade Pokemon from Emerald to Pokemon Diamond?

Games Guru: Yup! Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen are all Diamond and Pearl-compatible. Just plug your cartridges into the Game Boy slot on your DS.

25 Comments on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

1. dont you think it rocks that i have a yellow geodude?

2. pokemaster // July 17, 2007 at 2:29 pm // Reply

can anyone tell me how to get manaphy without pokemon ranger or a special event

3. GreatSTing // July 17, 2007 at 1:30 pm // Reply

9206b31e 00001808

0206b320 fb3ef7fb

94000130 fff30000

0206b320 46co46co

d2000000 00000000

this code is not working for me y is that

4. Go to spear pialer. It is on top of moubt cornet. Note you have to climb Mt.cornet.

5. pokemonpearl // July 17, 2007 at 1:17 pm // Reply

GROUDON- your team is good 100/100

i like deoxys alot

6. RATE MY TEAM IN COMMENT 1309!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. can someone rate my pokedex? seen:303 obtained:177.

ps can everyone tell what their favorite region(s) r?mine is sinnoh and hoenn

8. GROUDON,ur so lucky id rate ur team a 10!!!!! i always wanted deoxys in all forms.

9. can u help me get through 2 the 8th badge

10. legendarysrk4eva // July 17, 2007 at 11:47 am // Reply

BTW ur team 9.7 the reason is because they are legendarys and legendarys do rock as my name says that but still if you didnt change thier IVS and EVS then they probaly suck in stats

11. legendarysrk4eva // July 17, 2007 at 11:44 am // Reply

GROUDON-Do you know how to update your action replay because i got an old one and for sum reason i cant update it

12. I know all about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!

13. i threw a master ball at a bidoof

14. I know about pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! // July 16, 2007 at 8:56 pm // Reply

GROUDON do you like your AR?

15. Rate it. Rate it. Rate it.

16. Where is a store that has AR for under 20$. If it is higher tell the prices.

17. Also, I don’t have wi-fi so the battle thing was a joke. I hope you enjoy the code.

18. Yes, my friends, it has finally been done. I think I’ve created the ultimate team. I have combined only the MOST powerful pokemon from each region, made them shiny, and advanced them all to level 100. Here is the team of perfection:

Shiny Arceus–(Normal type)–Lv. 100–Earth Power, Hyper Voice, Judgement, Hyper Beam

Shiny Deoxys–(Speed form)–Lv. 100–Zen Headbutt, Recover, Psychic, Psycho Boost

Shiny Rayquaza–Lv. 100–Dragon Pulse, ExtremeSpeed, Outrage, Fly

Shiny Ho-oh–Lv. 100–Fire Blast, Sky Attack, Extrasensory, Sacred Fire

Shiny Lugia–Lv. 100–Hydro Pump, Sky Attack, Aeroblast, Extrasensory

Shiny Mewtwo–Lv. 100–Psychic, Recover, Aura Sphere, Psycho Cut

Credits

I couldn’t have done this without the following people: (and my AR)

i know all about pokemon for his Shiny Code

palkia for his Any Pokemon Code

and last but not least, my code that gives 999 rare candies in the medicine pocket of your bag (You need to press L+R). Here it is:

94000130 fcff0000

b21c4d28 00000000

b0000004 00000000

00000dac 03e70032

d2000000 00000000

(Be sure to thank me for this.)

PS WHO WANTS TO TAKE ME ON!?!?!?!?!?!?

PPS Feel free to rate this team. (Also, don’t give it a low rating just to agravate me.)

19. minimaster123 // July 16, 2007 at 6:16 pm // Reply

how do you get a crainados , It rocks and i am big fan of it but can’t get it in pearl.

20. palkia: I can’t thank you enough for the code. You rock!

21. sorry Tono,i didnt see that

22. hey groudon, how many real event pokemon do you have , because i have five!

10 ANIV celebi

10 ANIV dragonite

WSHMKR jirachi

MYSTRY mew [shiny]

SPACE C deoxys [shiny]

i also have a shiny movie darkrai that knows special rend and roar of time [from japan]

anyway , i have a code called the pokemon modifier! you use the code , press l + r and it gives you 493 masterballs in the normal items pocket! you subtract a pokemon’s number that you want from 493. toss the number of masterballs, then you hold l and walk around in the grass! it may take a few pokemon encounters , but you should run into that pokemon!

here’s the code:

94000130 fdff0000

b21c4d28 00000000

b0000004 00000000

94000130 feff0000

00000890 01ed0001

d0000000 00000000

da000000 00000892

dc000000 00024620

c0000000 0000000b

d7000000 00000000

dc000000 00000006

d2000000 00000000

thats the code!

i have another awesome code! that i bet nobody else has!this code lets you clone pokemon in the pc! pick a pokemon in the pc and push A on it. then , hold down start and select while you click move.now hold l + r for a few seconds, and it will move over to another box , but go back to the box where your pokemon was to begin with and there should be a clone of that pokemon.yay!!!!!!!!!

here’s the code!

9206b31e 00001808

0206b320 fb3ef7fb

94000130 fff30000

0206b320 46co46co

d2000000 00000000

that’s it . i hope you have fun cloning! i have another awesome code , but it’s 160 lines long! P.S. for a lugia , toss 244 masterballs. for a ho-oh , toss 243 masterballs! i hope that this helped!

23. How do I get the 8th badge? The guy is blocking the rode to the next city… i ve tried everything and cannot figure out what to go next. I already release the three pokemon and team galatic…. what do I do?

24. what’s your record for beating the pokemon league.

mines 70

25. palkia can you give me step-by-step instructions to get the codes for Lugia, and

Ho-oh. Thanks.