Games Guru

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

I can’t get the poke radar to work. I already have the national dex and whenever I try to use the radar, it always says (Professor Rowan’s words echoed) “There’s a time and place for everything, but not now.”

Games Guru: It only works when you are standing in the kind of tall grass where Pokemon like to hide.

Can you give me directions through Stark Mountain?

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is just too large for me to give a walkthrough. Sorry.

Is there really a Stareon and a star stone?

Games Guru: I have run across Staryus, Omastars and Staraptors, but no Stareons or star stones. Sorry.

Can you tell me how to use the Pokemon radar? I clicked on it with my stilus and I went into the light green grass for Pokemon, but nothing shows up. HEEELLLP!!!!!

Games Guru: You are going to need the National Pokedex before your radar works. You will know you have it when you see a meeting between Professor Oak (the professor in many earlier Pokemon games) and Professor Rowan.

How do you get through Victory Road?

Games Guru: You are not the first to ask this question. I am not going to give you step-by-step directions, but I will give you clues.

You will need a mixture of your toughest Pokemon and what I call “Traveling Pokemon.” These are monsters trained with moves for traveling that may not be so good in fights. They include strength, rock smash, surf, waterfall, cut and rock climb.

Victory Road is a great place to catch wild Pokemon, though I generally prefer to make it all the way through, then go back in to catch wild Pokemon such as Steelix, Onix, Graveler, Golbat and Machop. You will have plenty of fights even without battling wild Pokemon. The place is crawling with trainers.

To avoid unnecessary fights, give the Cleanse Tag to one of your Pokemon and take plenty of Max Repel.

You are going to want to rock climb every rock climbing trail, push every moveable boulder, swim up every lake and waterfall, etc. I think you will find that this Victory Road is actually shorter and easier than some past ones.

One last hint: At the end of the road, you will come to an exit blocked by a guy who tells you something about the world getting bigger. Do not waste your time with him. Go back a few paces and you will see a rock climb. Scale it and you will reach the end of the road–or at least the end of the cave.

Can you trade Pokemon from Emerald to Pokemon Diamond?

Games Guru: Yup! Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen are all Diamond and Pearl-compatible. Just plug your cartridges into the Game Boy slot on your DS.

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Diamond and Pearl”

1. Trey says:

How do you catch the three legendary pokemon on Diamond

2. Darkrainer says:

What is the code for Perinum?Please tell me!!!!!!And yes , I do think that your level 999 Darkrai will win!Darkrai’s my favorite pokemon of all time!!!!!!

3. GROUDON says:

liljuicy the shard guy in this game is in a house to the west of Pastoria city. but it costs 10 shards and you don’t even get a stone, you get a TM. ( I know now that’s a rip-off but I guess that’s how the game designers made it that way :( ) BUT BEFORE YOU STOP READING THIS COMMENT! you find Evolution stones in the Underground.

4. math scientist says:

I am stuck at the valley windworks.help.please

5. pokemon genius says:

caterpielover, i know that because i saw your mess up. this is what you typed:Weavile, i challenge you to a double battle and if i win i get your Brontower. why would you need Brontower if Perinum is already good enough? you dont have Perinum.

6. pokemon genius says:

GROUDON, i think i would be the only one able to answer those questions. Mentis is a region, so it is there already, just get to the Crystal Pyramid. the Crystal Pyramid is the place where a lot of high-leveled pokemon live. also including Perinum. a strong Ghost/Dark pokemon. its moves are very powerful. one of the best things about it is you catch it at lv.80. if you need more info about it just ask me.

7. ******* says:

yup groudon i wasnt here for a long time either!

to answer ur question: the mentis pokemon is a pokemon in pokemon peridot, pokemon geniuses game. so is perinum.

where do u buy it?

8. pokeman says:

how do i get rock climb i cant find it anywhere

9. dsd says:

how do u get a action reply

10. liljuicy says:

hey i have a question whee is the shard guy on diamond i really need to make leaf stone for my poliwhirl

11. Pokemonmaster says:

Hello again! Haven’t been here in a while. What is the Crystal Pyrimid, Ice mountain? Trailkeia etc.? Can someone please explain?

12. pokemon chick says:

my pokemon rock.giratina l73 palkia l73 empolion l73 uxie l53 sneasel l57 roton l100 nationl dex omost done with national : – )

13. caterpielover says:

i just found a cheat code for automatically getting perinum, so weavile, i challenge you to a double battle, if i win i get your brontower

14. good guy says:

where the heck is mentis is it a iegion cause i have never heard of it

15. victor says:

how do you get to mt. blizard?

16. GROUDON says:

everyone, I’M BACK! I know I haven’t been posting comments in a while because I’ve been busy. I’ve read all the comments I’ve missed, though I have a few questions. :WHERE IS MENTIS!?, WHAT IS PERINUM!?, and WHAT IS THE CRYSTAL PYRAMID!? someone please answer these questions. I’m glad I’m back! :)

17. nationaldexguy493 says:

you can see the guy who teaches pokemon moves that they learnd in the past by going to pastoria city at taking 2 steps left and going in the house. the guy is called the move relearner.

18. J- dog says:

i beat pokemon pearl a long time ago using an action replay. i am da man!

19. jab byrneze says:

how do you get mewtwo plese i’ve been looking for it for ages

20. pokemon leader says:

can u beat the game

21. pokemon genius says:

Darkrainer, i kind of forgot to tell you how to get there. if you have rock climb, there is a special shortcut at the bottom of Mt. Blizzard that you cant see because it is covered with snow. its sort of near the left side. then it will say oh no! ice! then you will slide on the ice to this cave area. go straight then go out and GO IN the hole. you will fall into Icy path then run alot you will get to Frozen Town. go north up a route and suddenly the snow will melt and you will be in a desert. keep going to the Pyramid. once you get there you need the Gold Key from the man in the 8th gym, flash, the Emerald Peridot, strength, rock smash, and rock climb. it is the biggest and hardest maze ever made in the pokemon games. once you get to B8F you will find Perinum, you should use your Master Ball because Perinum is amazingly strong and could beat ANY pokemon in one hit and you will lose. in Mt. Blizzard you can just go through the maze but it is also big.( half as big as the Pyramid) so its easier to use the hidden rock climb.

22. pokemon genius says:

and fireboy, Perinum and the Crystal Pyramid are not glitches, hack, or anything like that. and i have no idea what TRIALKEIA is, but it might just be made up, or glitch, or hack.

23. pokemon genius says:

Darkrainer, the Crystal Pyramid is up north by Mt. Blizzard, in Mentis, not Sinnoh.

24. Anonymous says:

where can i find the pokemon darkrai without action replay and nintendo event?

25. fireboy says:

What the heck is the Pokemon TRIALKEIA and what the heck is the Pokemon Perinum and what is the Crystal Pyrimad and are they real or just rumors or some kind of glitchs in special games or AR codes?

26. caterpielover says:

darktrainer, do you think i can beat weavile with my 999 darkrai?

27. Pokemon3000 says:

Where is the Person that teaches Pokemon move they learned in the past

28. lilx414 says:

wat is a good way to get ur pokemons level up when there in the day care i heard u put tape on the bottons or something

29. Poke man 5000 says:

Weavile my level 100 boy Blastoise can beat the heck out of brontower.

30. Chris says:

To: life long days you have to catch palkia or diamond it matters witch game you have.

31. Chris says:

To: greenjumpinglizards you have to catch dialga or pailka and get azelf,mespirt and uxie.

32. tomm says:

whare is the Hm scale

33. tomm says:

whare is the move scale

34. dragon master says:

here are my pokemons

salamence lv 89

dragonitelv95

giratinalv98

gyadoslv87

dialgalv92

infernapelv100

35. spenser2 says:

how do i find spirit bomb? i already puit the keystone in the thing.

36. spenser says:

wheres garintina??????

37. PokeMan64 says:

How to get a Rotom? EASY! Go to eterna forest, then a mansion is there go in it. Go North up the stairs, try find a TV, NOTE: IF YOU WANT A ROTOM GO TO THE TV PRESS A, IF IT’S NIGHT TIME. Then there you go! :)

38. jacko says:

i am the second jacko not the other one (see 883 ) i am better than the jacko that says he is so cool and singgladingaingysling or whatever his name is i have a level 100 giratina,mespirit,infernape,dialga,vespiquen,regigigas,spiritomb,weavil,azelf,uxie,mewtwo,

39. poplop says:

how do i get the tomb moved at the tower to get rock push

40. Darkrainer says:

pokemon genious please tell me what to do to get to the Crystal Pyramid and catch Perinum.Please!!!!!!

41. pyromaniac says:

hey eagle scout i have beaten the game and when you get the national dex he will go away unlocking a other cavern in victory road go out there and there is a secret route and there is a gray stone at the end of there. if you have an oaks letter item then professor oak will be there. talk to him and he will ask you a question then it answers for you then say yes. there is a flash and the place has flowers all around. then a green pokemon a.k.a shamin will run down a route called seaside path then fallow in to flower paradise and there is shamin. then its your turn to add it to your dex. one more thing …. TRIALKEIA WILL RISE!!!!!!!!! good bye more info on TRIALKEIA will be told later

42. pokemon genius says:

Empoleon fan X2, you only find Perinum in the Crystal Pyramid.

43. greenjumpinglizards says:

how do you get to sunnyshore past the man who stops you

44. long life days says:

to : master storm you have to make it up to the top of lost tower in solaceon town and talk to that old man.

45. long life days says:

to: Yugihuber…………you have to trade graveler to a different game so it can evolve and then tradeit back.

46. long life days says:

I released them from team galacti( the one under this one)

47. life long days says:

I don’t know what to do after releasing mesprit, uxie, and azelf. Can you pleez tell me?

48. Anonymous says:

how do u get the membership

49. Infernape x says:

Chimchar how do i get shiny mesprit? plz tell me and also i beat every gym but not sunyshore city it wont let me go to sunyshore city

50. Infernape x says:

wer r mesprit azelf and uxie i freed them from team galactic and they did not go back to thier lakes wer r they?

Write a comment about “Pokemon Diamond and Pearl”

Nickname: