Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

I can’t get the poke radar to work. I already have the national dex and whenever I try to use the radar, it always says (Professor Rowan’s words echoed) “There’s a time and place for everything, but not now.”

Games Guru: It only works when you are standing in the kind of tall grass where Pokemon like to hide.

Can you give me directions through Stark Mountain?

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is just too large for me to give a walkthrough. Sorry.

Is there really a Stareon and a star stone?

Games Guru: I have run across Staryus, Omastars and Staraptors, but no Stareons or star stones. Sorry.

Can you tell me how to use the Pokemon radar? I clicked on it with my stilus and I went into the light green grass for Pokemon, but nothing shows up. HEEELLLP!!!!!

Games Guru: You are going to need the National Pokedex before your radar works. You will know you have it when you see a meeting between Professor Oak (the professor in many earlier Pokemon games) and Professor Rowan.

How do you get through Victory Road?

Games Guru: You are not the first to ask this question. I am not going to give you step-by-step directions, but I will give you clues.

You will need a mixture of your toughest Pokemon and what I call “Traveling Pokemon.” These are monsters trained with moves for traveling that may not be so good in fights. They include strength, rock smash, surf, waterfall, cut and rock climb.

Victory Road is a great place to catch wild Pokemon, though I generally prefer to make it all the way through, then go back in to catch wild Pokemon such as Steelix, Onix, Graveler, Golbat and Machop. You will have plenty of fights even without battling wild Pokemon. The place is crawling with trainers.

To avoid unnecessary fights, give the Cleanse Tag to one of your Pokemon and take plenty of Max Repel.

You are going to want to rock climb every rock climbing trail, push every moveable boulder, swim up every lake and waterfall, etc. I think you will find that this Victory Road is actually shorter and easier than some past ones.

One last hint: At the end of the road, you will come to an exit blocked by a guy who tells you something about the world getting bigger. Do not waste your time with him. Go back a few paces and you will see a rock climb. Scale it and you will reach the end of the road–or at least the end of the cave.

Can you trade Pokemon from Emerald to Pokemon Diamond?

Games Guru: Yup! Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen are all Diamond and Pearl-compatible. Just plug your cartridges into the Game Boy slot on your DS.

25 Comments on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

1. driftkidr34 // July 18, 2007 at 1:48 pm // Reply

can anybody tell me exactly how to get my pokemon from fire red to pearl. were exactly do i have to go to do this. pleeeeeeaaaaaassse.

2. Which trainers have milotic

besides Cinthia’s milotic. Im trying to get an eevee and a national pokedex but first i must find which trainers have milotic and also which ones have garchomp!

3. needsalotahelp // July 18, 2007 at 1:05 pm // Reply

is there anoter mystery gift event coming up soon?????? if so post it here

4. you get cresselia by getting the national dex and go to canalave and talk to the sailors son he is having a night-mare then go with the sailor to newmoon island.When you walk up to it it likes mesprit and flees.

5. The games have like 10 rare pokemon but how can you stop mesprit without it running away.

6. how do i use the move modifier

7. Myself i have caught all the legendary pokemon except mesprit or event pokemon yet but i caught Heatran with no sweat( i must have been realy lucky cause every one else says he is hard to catch),if u send up a fire type pokemon against it can take all of his attacks pretty well if it not low level, and the best thing to catch Heatran with is the Dusk Ball it has the best chance but i caught mine with Ultra Ball

8. Groudon i think i know wat cheat u are talking about if it multiplies anything ya want which is really awesome on red and blue version

9. I’m not sure palkia

10. also dawn 79 Cresselia isn’t an event pokemon but it’s at fullmoon Island and it and you chase it like mesprit

11. legndairysrk4eva I just learned what IV’s and EV’s are.

IV: stands for Individuial. It means two pokemon of the same lv. and same type of pokemon have different stats. ( I already knew that I just never knew it had a name.)

EV: stands for effort value EV’s are little harder to explain so here’s an example: say you had a Lucario that didn’t have a good defense stat so you took it to battle with a pokemon that had a higher defense stat but it won then say it lv up then it would gain a higher than normal defense stat.

also palkia I know a glitch like that in RED and BLUE it’s called Missing No

12. how do you migrate pokemon

13. some dud in minasota // July 18, 2007 at 8:03 am // Reply

i can get shiny legendarys ya :]

14. some dud in minasota // July 18, 2007 at 7:59 am // Reply

thanks for the code pilkia :}

15. how do you do the cresillia event

16. Charizard rulz // July 18, 2007 at 1:35 am // Reply

1334 – azzamazza

u have to be in the grass to use it

17. i’ ve discovered a brand new glitch pokemon! it’s name is ——– , but in the wild , it’s name is THE WILD ! it is always a male , and it is at level 0 and has no HP ! when it comes out of it’s pokeball , it is always shiny! the normal form is just a black block with lots of white spots , and the shiny form is a white block with black dots. it is just a block with 3 lines! its only move is struggle , and when it uses that move it faints instantly!

this is how to find it , but you must have action replay.

1. use the walk anywhere code.

2. go to where marly is on the way to route 224.

3. when your with her , you walk on the water towards the east.

4. she will not be on the water , but you will still have a double battle!

5. you should run into THE WILD , and another will be all glitchy when you throw out your pokemon , but don’t worry!

WARNING : if you catch this pokemon , it might screw up your game!!!!!!!!!

this is from palkia.

18. i am stuck i have the national pokedex but the poke radar wont work it keeps saying there is always a time and place for everything but not now can u guys help?

19. legendarysrk4eva // July 17, 2007 at 8:00 pm // Reply

GROUDON? shocked thought that since ur such a great trainer you would no but since you dont well here( ten.iiberes

20. to some dud in minosota: this code is short , but it works!

12068ac6 000046c0

thats the code!

to groudon: i have a real event deoxys , and it’s shiny! after i got it , i cloned it!

is it true that if you beat the elite four 7 times you can go to benco city? this is from palkia!

21. legendarysrk4eva: What are IVS and EVS and how do you change them?

22. how do you get the three key items azure flute and the members pass and also oak’s letter and I know it is from the mystery gift but how do you get them!!??

23. I know all about pokemon!!!!!!!!! sorry I don’t know how to update it…😦

also everyone thanks for giving me good Ratings also why do you guys like my Deoxys so much?

P.S. one last thing if you have a Deoxys and don’t know how to change it’s form here’s how to:

1. go to veilstone with Deoxys in your team.

2. talk to the meteorites near Galactic HQ.

3.VIOLA!! The metiorites change your form of deoxys!

24. where do you get the hm waterfall in pokemon diamond?

25. some dud in minasota // July 17, 2007 at 3:08 pm // Reply

pilkia do you have a shiny code for pokemon diomand ive tride them all but they ceep freezing my game?