Games Guru

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

I can’t get the poke radar to work. I already have the national dex and whenever I try to use the radar, it always says (Professor Rowan’s words echoed) “There’s a time and place for everything, but not now.”

Games Guru: It only works when you are standing in the kind of tall grass where Pokemon like to hide.

Can you give me directions through Stark Mountain?

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is just too large for me to give a walkthrough. Sorry.

Is there really a Stareon and a star stone?

Games Guru: I have run across Staryus, Omastars and Staraptors, but no Stareons or star stones. Sorry.

Can you tell me how to use the Pokemon radar? I clicked on it with my stilus and I went into the light green grass for Pokemon, but nothing shows up. HEEELLLP!!!!!

Games Guru: You are going to need the National Pokedex before your radar works. You will know you have it when you see a meeting between Professor Oak (the professor in many earlier Pokemon games) and Professor Rowan.

How do you get through Victory Road?

Games Guru: You are not the first to ask this question. I am not going to give you step-by-step directions, but I will give you clues.

You will need a mixture of your toughest Pokemon and what I call “Traveling Pokemon.” These are monsters trained with moves for traveling that may not be so good in fights. They include strength, rock smash, surf, waterfall, cut and rock climb.

Victory Road is a great place to catch wild Pokemon, though I generally prefer to make it all the way through, then go back in to catch wild Pokemon such as Steelix, Onix, Graveler, Golbat and Machop. You will have plenty of fights even without battling wild Pokemon. The place is crawling with trainers.

To avoid unnecessary fights, give the Cleanse Tag to one of your Pokemon and take plenty of Max Repel.

You are going to want to rock climb every rock climbing trail, push every moveable boulder, swim up every lake and waterfall, etc. I think you will find that this Victory Road is actually shorter and easier than some past ones.

One last hint: At the end of the road, you will come to an exit blocked by a guy who tells you something about the world getting bigger. Do not waste your time with him. Go back a few paces and you will see a rock climb. Scale it and you will reach the end of the road–or at least the end of the cave.

Can you trade Pokemon from Emerald to Pokemon Diamond?

Games Guru: Yup! Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen are all Diamond and Pearl-compatible. Just plug your cartridges into the Game Boy slot on your DS.

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Diamond and Pearl”

1. pokemon genius says:

oh, i thought it was still the hack battle. caterpielover suggested the non-hack battle? and do you want to battle me on wi-fi? (no glitches)

2. Weavile says:

to pokemon genius: i don’t know if he was lying, remember, we had a 6 on 6 battle agreed with no glitches, so i never saw if he even had a perinum.

3. H says:

How do u get into celestic town the pysducks and blocking the road an the otheer way you have to use surf?

4. pokemaster says:

HOw do i get Shaymin and Arceus and Darkrai

5. lusterxv says:

where do you get darkrai

6. pokemon genius says:

Weavile won? not surpising…. Weavile, did caterpielover really have Perinum? if so, tell me what it looked like so i can know if it is the Perinum i made.

7. pompoko98 says:

please,where do you buy action reply

8. 3Ddude says:

chatot is awsome cause of chatter

chatters a great move

it really is i got 2 of the emotoin pokemon uzelf and uxie but no mespiret im just going to git some1 who knows shadowtag or pittrap i mean really

9. pokemon master says:

i will trade a shiny celebi lvl100 for shaymin

10. caterpielover says:

i lost….

11. Legendarysrk4eva says:

Back and betta then eva. Well I’ve been reading your comments and I vote for weavile. I just want to wish both of you goodluck and hold no grudges against the other. TRY YOUR BEST!!!

12. pokemon genius says:

GROUDON, just make sure you dont use the code and you will be fine.

13. pokemon genius says:

and Weavile, caterpielover wants to trick you because he has better normal pokemon but you have better hacks.

14. luke says:

im jus a little cofused because non of the other sites actually say

15. luke says:

i was wondering what is with the stone that is untouched on the same island a victory cave and elite 4 what is it supposed to do

16. Anonymous says:

Caterpielover and Weavile are the same people. Weavile don’t you have friends you can battle instead of trying to make up new ones.

17. GROUDON says:

-CURRENT SCORES-

Weavile 1 vote

caterpielover 1 vote

P.S. pokemon genius I tried releasing it and it said eggs can’t be released. but I never saved that I got the bad egg so as long as I don’t use that code I don’t have the bad egg.

18. Weavile says:

i agree, tomorrow we’ll have our battle

19. jacko says:

where is the hakatai forest ppppplllleeeesssseee

20. plznedpokemon says:

as for the poll i think caterpielover is going to stop weavile

21. plznedpokemon says:

how do i get wi fi cause if i beat the game i will have nothin to do

22. caterpielover says:

listen weavile, i have new rules, instead of a 2 on 2 double battle with our hacked pokemon, lets have 6 on 6 double battle with NO hacked pokemon, either these are the new rules or i’m not taking your challenge (P.S. but our hacked pokemon are still the prize)

23. pkefan16 says:

how do you get good signal to use the union room with others?

24. a.person says:

koji, you have to go to a nintendo event. Right now there’s only been one in Japan.

25. GROUDON says:

-CURRENT SCORES-

Weavile 1 vote

caterpielover 0 votes

P.S. to caterpielover or Weavile one of you please tell me when your battle is so I can know when people should stop voting.

P.P.S. would someone please give me an AR code for a hack pokemon. ANY HACK POKEMON AT ALL Brontower,4A3, Mewthree any thing. If you give me the code I will thank you with my code for changing pokemon’s moves. PLEASE!!

26. pokemon genius says:

its just bad. thats all i know. did you release it yet?

27. pokemon genius says:

GROUDON, you got the bad egg? i heard it never hatches and deletes your pokemon every once in a while. and if it hatches (i think it actually can) your game freezes and starts over. i think. try releasing it.

28. trainer tyson says:

my team empoleon, hippodown, lucario, staravia, dialga with flamethrower and luxio.

but my favorite is rayquaza ,dialga, Regiggas, heatran,Blastoise, And lefaeon when i boost his speed and special atk to the max. I like using the moves they normally attain unless their not enogh pp on it or the move does low dmg.

29. pokemon genius says:

(i meant 2009 and 2010) you know, the New Years Eve the night before 2010. im hoping thats the release date.

30. pokemon genius says:

Weavile will win for sure. Brontower has maxed stats too. (or at least thats what i heard) everyone remember that if caterpielover has Perinum, its just the hack version and not real. Perinum isnt even out yet. and i cant duplicate the game, i dont have it. i havent even sent it to Nintendo yet. {awaiting for the launch of my game, planned for New Years Eve, 12:00 P.M. 2009/2010}

31. dialgacacher says:

hey zezima sorry I forgot the answer but i now one thing if you have the master ball right now just use it on dialga ps you will have to fight team galactic to get to dialga after you find the way out. i will tell you if i remember.

32. GROUDON says:

something weird happened: I got a new AR code that was supposed to give me a strong Slowking but when I tried it I got THE BAD EGG!! I turned it off. Later I tried again and I got THE BAD EGG!! again. I thought the bad egg was only in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, and Leaf green. I know it’s a type of glitch and if it hatches it glitches your game but I want a little more info on the bad egg.

33. Price Of Dragons says:

how do i get the johto,hoenno,kento region ? i heard you have to beat your rival 1,000 times

34. Price Of Dragons says:

i need help if i have dial up on my computar and i have a wi-fi connectior willit work

35. elicitrive owner says:

I Beat Battle Revaluition in a week or two

36. Darkrainer says:

Weavile! I challenge you to a six on six pokemon battle!!! I will not post my team until after our battle , because if you HACKED Brontower does have the ability that you say it does then you would have the advantage!Oh,and when I win I don’t want any pokemon, I just want the satisfaction of beating a cowardly CHEATER!

37. Darkrainer says:

GROUDON,I say that caterpielover will win.Weavile will NOT win!

38. Koji says:

How do you get Shaymin in Flower Paraides, and Arceus in Hall of Origin without hacking or cheating??

39. GROUDON says:

I have an idea for a new poll: who do you think is gonna win the battle Weavile, or caterpielover. for anyone that doesn’t know what I’m doing it’s called one of my polls in it you vote for what you think is gonna win or be the right answer. I’ve had two other polls before the best non-legendary pokemon, (Charizard won)and the best legendary trio (the legendary birds won) so simply type a comment saying who you think is gonna win.

40. Weavile says:

i accept your challenge caterpielover, we’ll both use only two pokemon each, if i win, i get your maxed out darkrai and your perinum, and if you win, i’ll give you my mewthree and my brontower, post if you accept

41. ******* says:

pokemon genius, can you make a copy of the game?

42. Mew3000 says:

Hi, i’m new. I might not be able to be on here theat long… I have all 490 pokemon, but I have never heard of perimun. Can someone tell me what it is? Plz??

43. pokemon genius says:

Darkrainer and caterpielover, there is no code for Perinum. it doesnt even exist yet.

44. pokemon genius says:

the truth is, i dont even have the game. i am just making drawings for it. then im going to send my ideas to nintendo.maybe they will make it. into a game. so Darkrainer, caterpielover does not have Perinum. it does not exist… yet. it wont be out for a long time even if nintendo makes it. im guessing it wont be out until at least 2009 sometime. im trying to do it as well as i can. P.S. you looked in the Pearl section, right ******?

45. pokemon genius says:

***** you know about the game? you know that Perinum is only in it? see caterpielover?no code. its not out.

46. Beck says:

Hey kids, for any hints and tips get The: Pokemon diamond and pearl, the official pokemon scenario guide! it has everything you need to know About The game!!!

47. Zezima says:

Hey, does any of you kids know How to get through mt. corenet and catch dialga?

If you do, please post the answer!

48. Pokemon Master Ash says:

Hey guys,

You no how you have to go to special events to get things like arceus or darkrai.

how often are these held? is there any other way to get the pokemon?

49. help please says:

how do i get the hm move surf! I need 2 know! HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!

50. pokemon champ says:

im up to on diamond where is says go to team galatics hq and ive beat the leaders when they caught uxie and azelf and im up to mes pirit but dont know what to do

Write a comment about “Pokemon Diamond and Pearl”

Nickname: