Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

I can’t get the poke radar to work. I already have the national dex and whenever I try to use the radar, it always says (Professor Rowan’s words echoed) “There’s a time and place for everything, but not now.”

Games Guru: It only works when you are standing in the kind of tall grass where Pokemon like to hide.

Can you give me directions through Stark Mountain?

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is just too large for me to give a walkthrough. Sorry.

Is there really a Stareon and a star stone?

Games Guru: I have run across Staryus, Omastars and Staraptors, but no Stareons or star stones. Sorry.

Can you tell me how to use the Pokemon radar? I clicked on it with my stilus and I went into the light green grass for Pokemon, but nothing shows up. HEEELLLP!!!!!

Games Guru: You are going to need the National Pokedex before your radar works. You will know you have it when you see a meeting between Professor Oak (the professor in many earlier Pokemon games) and Professor Rowan.

How do you get through Victory Road?

Games Guru: You are not the first to ask this question. I am not going to give you step-by-step directions, but I will give you clues.

You will need a mixture of your toughest Pokemon and what I call “Traveling Pokemon.” These are monsters trained with moves for traveling that may not be so good in fights. They include strength, rock smash, surf, waterfall, cut and rock climb.

Victory Road is a great place to catch wild Pokemon, though I generally prefer to make it all the way through, then go back in to catch wild Pokemon such as Steelix, Onix, Graveler, Golbat and Machop. You will have plenty of fights even without battling wild Pokemon. The place is crawling with trainers.

To avoid unnecessary fights, give the Cleanse Tag to one of your Pokemon and take plenty of Max Repel.

You are going to want to rock climb every rock climbing trail, push every moveable boulder, swim up every lake and waterfall, etc. I think you will find that this Victory Road is actually shorter and easier than some past ones.

One last hint: At the end of the road, you will come to an exit blocked by a guy who tells you something about the world getting bigger. Do not waste your time with him. Go back a few paces and you will see a rock climb. Scale it and you will reach the end of the road–or at least the end of the cave.

Can you trade Pokemon from Emerald to Pokemon Diamond?

Games Guru: Yup! Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen are all Diamond and Pearl-compatible. Just plug your cartridges into the Game Boy slot on your DS.

25 Comments on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

1. GkaMSpokemon // July 19, 2007 at 6:39 pm // Reply

How do u get a darkrai

2. where can u buy action replay

3. Well zeke if your are trying to clone pokemon in diamond/pearl you can’t maybe because I think you can only clone in pokemon emerald.So don’t get very ticked off.

4. NEED HELP IMMEDIATLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT CLONE……[ tear…tear!!!!!!!!]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tried and tried and tried and tried but NEVER!!!!!!!!!……..culd i clone a single poke

its………reely tikin me off

PLEEZE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

5. pokemaster888 // July 19, 2007 at 1:13 pm // Reply

to itachi 22:

you can’t get a gift from wi-fi unless you wait for an event and then use it

6. legendary boy // July 19, 2007 at 11:41 am // Reply

i know u put the cartridge in but how do u actually trade pokemon

7. legendary boy // July 19, 2007 at 11:38 am // Reply

how do u trade pokemon to pearl from sapphire and what do u do

8. uchicha you could try using the exp share.

9. pokemon diamond and pearl can be hacked with a program called pokesav and the program can get you more money and get you any pokemon with any move.

10. needsalotahelp // July 19, 2007 at 7:29 am // Reply

mystery gift don’t work for me.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

11. James McCann // July 19, 2007 at 6:44 am // Reply

How do you get a letter from professor oak so that I can get shaymin on pokemon pearl please help

12. i need help, when i breed a female lucario, and a male hitmonchan, i sould get a riolu with vacuum wave, vut i didnt plz, i need help, i need to kow why

13. where can u battle a person with any cyndaquil evolutions ineed it in my pokedex

14. to get pokemon from pokemon pearl u have 2 get the natinal pokedex by beating the pokemon leag and seeing 150 sinnoh pokemon, after that go to rowans lab and talk to him u will get it , next save turn off ur ds makesure pkmn fr lg emerald saph or ruby in the game boy slot , turn on ur ds with one of them in it and start pear/diamond get to menu screen it will say continu new game or migrate pokemon from pokemon game???. u click on it it will show the pokemon from ur gameboygames that r in the partys u click 6 of them as long as they dnt no any hms because it wont alow u 2 transfer them.

15. i have my mstry gift in menu options but i cnt recieve the gift while going wifi with my brother it says no gift detected , how do i get it to detect da gift plssssssssssssss wrt back

16. how would u get ared garadose in pokemon pearl , iv been looking for hrs and ddnt find a ting.

17. If anybody can help me how do you get the pokemon darkrai and the members pass!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED HELP BAD!!!

18. Well uchiha I no how and the first step is go to the Jubilife TV station in Jubilife City.Then go to the third floor.Then talk to the man in the lower room (he’s on the left). Then the first two words you tell him are “everybody” and “happy”. Then the second two words you tell him are

“wi-fi” and “connection”. Well uchiha this is how you get the mystery gift and when you turn your game back on there’s the mystery gift. P.S sorry tat there’s a lot.

19. All of you who think the lendariley areso powerful try fighting my old team of All 100 infernape stararoptar riou rapadash azurril blissley. I easley got dalkia with a pokeball.

20. how do you get the mystery gift on your menu to work i go on mystery gift and then nothing happens!!

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. how can i level up my latias without the pokemon league and the high leveled wild pokemon? I might put that latias of mine inside my party.

uchiha!!!

22. how can i have my Latias go up a lot of level without the pokemon league and high leveled wild pokemon? I might put my Latias in my Party

23. Hey if anyone wants to catch pokemon easier I cant tell you but you have to buy it and you have to like waste $20 and you just have to buy a action replay and you can get like 999 rare candys to level up your pokemon but most of all you can get 999 master balls but when you get the action replay you have to download your pokemon Diamond or Pearl.

24. doesnt it rock that i have a yellow geodude

25. how do you catch arceus.