Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

I can’t get the poke radar to work. I already have the national dex and whenever I try to use the radar, it always says (Professor Rowan’s words echoed) “There’s a time and place for everything, but not now.”

Games Guru: It only works when you are standing in the kind of tall grass where Pokemon like to hide.

Can you give me directions through Stark Mountain?

Games Guru: Stark Mountain is just too large for me to give a walkthrough. Sorry.

Is there really a Stareon and a star stone?

Games Guru: I have run across Staryus, Omastars and Staraptors, but no Stareons or star stones. Sorry.

Can you tell me how to use the Pokemon radar? I clicked on it with my stilus and I went into the light green grass for Pokemon, but nothing shows up. HEEELLLP!!!!!

Games Guru: You are going to need the National Pokedex before your radar works. You will know you have it when you see a meeting between Professor Oak (the professor in many earlier Pokemon games) and Professor Rowan.

How do you get through Victory Road?

Games Guru: You are not the first to ask this question. I am not going to give you step-by-step directions, but I will give you clues.

You will need a mixture of your toughest Pokemon and what I call “Traveling Pokemon.” These are monsters trained with moves for traveling that may not be so good in fights. They include strength, rock smash, surf, waterfall, cut and rock climb.

Victory Road is a great place to catch wild Pokemon, though I generally prefer to make it all the way through, then go back in to catch wild Pokemon such as Steelix, Onix, Graveler, Golbat and Machop. You will have plenty of fights even without battling wild Pokemon. The place is crawling with trainers.

To avoid unnecessary fights, give the Cleanse Tag to one of your Pokemon and take plenty of Max Repel.

You are going to want to rock climb every rock climbing trail, push every moveable boulder, swim up every lake and waterfall, etc. I think you will find that this Victory Road is actually shorter and easier than some past ones.

One last hint: At the end of the road, you will come to an exit blocked by a guy who tells you something about the world getting bigger. Do not waste your time with him. Go back a few paces and you will see a rock climb. Scale it and you will reach the end of the road–or at least the end of the cave.

Can you trade Pokemon from Emerald to Pokemon Diamond?

Games Guru: Yup! Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen are all Diamond and Pearl-compatible. Just plug your cartridges into the Game Boy slot on your DS.

25 Comments on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

1. you find volkner in the lighthouse.

2. to pokegenius: cheating and hacking is perfectly legal since a whole bunch of trainers do as well, without my action replay, i never would have gotten a brontower and beaten marriland.

3. I have Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Palkia, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, manaphy, Raikou, latias, latios, rayquaza, lugia, articuno, zapdos, moltres, and giratina! I use an Action Replay!

4. I know how to get arecus, shaymin, and drika whitout go ining to a event. Frist you have to goi to wall-mart or trget or somerhing like that. look for a achon replay there about 20 bucks. go to fullmoon island you will need the walk anywhere cheat. go to the very end of newmoon island walk in to the sea just keep walking evancily you will get to newmoon island and ther should be drika for shaymin fly to the pokemon lague and go to rute 224 you will also need to have the walk anywher cheat go to the very end of rute 224 walk to whear you see a litte green thing IT IS NOT SHAYMIN just get out your bike keep going foward till you see another litte green thing this shaymin MAKE SUR TO SAVE YOUR GAME BEFOR BATTLEING THEAM this has been a public survies anoncmint by robert

5. vaderdude the dragon mstr // November 16, 2007 at 3:47 pm // Reply

hey, who wants a wi-fi battle against all full formed starters (exeppt johto) palkia dialga and dragonite tyrannitar and maybee soon my third rayquaza. im just jioking all of them are easy to catch but im still a collecter and for a deoxys arceus or mew, celebi. Exept my dragonite, he,s to kewl

6. hey, guys, did u notice games guru is working full time now here???

7. pokemon genius // November 16, 2007 at 10:24 am // Reply

hey marriland, want to battle me in wi-fi?put a comment when you want to battle me.

8. pokemon genius // November 16, 2007 at 10:21 am // Reply

to marriland. how did weavile get the hack for brontower?

9. pokemon genius // November 16, 2007 at 10:07 am // Reply

to weavile. you are cheating! Its not fair to use a hack to beat everyone!

10. pokemon genius // November 16, 2007 at 9:36 am // Reply

to piplup rocks. I need an arceus! I will give you a turtwig in the gts for an arceus

11. pokemon genius // November 16, 2007 at 9:34 am // Reply

palkia is better then dialga

12. to get to fullmoon island u have to go to canalave city then you go to the guy that can take u to iron island so there will be a house on the left of you if you are looking at the sailor/boat guy that takes you to iron island so go inside and there will be a boy in a bed wit a lady next to him if you talk to the lady then you go back out to the sailor/boat guy he will tell you you need a silver wing or something like that so he will ask you if you will go get it say yes and then you will be able to go there when ever you would like you have to go into the woods and you will see cressilia you will not get to battle it because it will flee pick up the poke ball on the ground and bring it to the sailer then when you get back to canalave city go back to the house and talk to the boys mom and the boy will wake up and say i saw dar….dark… that is as far as i got so if anyone would like to help me i would appreciate it =) IthinkDailgaiscool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope this helped you

13. how to get deoxys in pokemon pearl

14. level 100 mewtwo!!!!i have :) // November 15, 2007 at 4:20 pm // Reply

these of you trying to get palkia,dialga watever game u have :p you go to spear pillar but first you beat up team galactic beat jupitar and mars then cyrus (easy) you can go catch palkia! hes at level 47 i used my master ball on him pretty stupid and do you want to get arecus and shaymin? well thats to bad you need 2 go 2 nintendo event and if your trying to catch rotom get national pokedex then go to (old chateaue loacated in enterna forest)between 4:00 and 5:00 alock night go upstairs go in to the room with the tv shake it younever know whom might just pop out p.s these of you aching to catch heatran? hes in stark mountain its crawling with trainers like victory road hes at level 70 so be prepared!!!!!!!!(hoped this helped) 🙂

15. how do you start a new game?

16. how can i get in to sunyshore plz i need the info today

17. how do i get darkrai without a nintendo event

19. on pearl how to get darkrai shaymin and arceus in english version

20. Pokemaniac – dude, if you really want an Arceus and don’t care if it’s legit or not, go on Wi-fi and find one. There are all sorts of people “making” them. If you want a real one, you have to go to a Nintendo event, which are generally in the U.S. at Toys R’ Us. They have a mystery gift thing that hands legendaries out.

22. where is buck after you catch heartran

23. Tony Tiger to get a red one go surfing in the battle island. There you should find one by random. This may take one try to four years. Trust me in Cyrstel to find a shiny pikachu It took me four years two months two weeks 12 hours 43 minutes.

24. may someone tell me how 2 get a real red gyrados without Action Replay and its not in the grass because gyrados is a water flying type or how do u get a gold magikarp?

25. just saying when you get down to it some of the music in diamond & pearl sounds weird like the music in Eterna city & Celestic town. And in the Old Chateau