Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Where are the hammerhead bros. that give you the third hammer (the one that breaks black rocks) so you can get to Joke’s End?

Games Guru: You should be able to get the second and third hammers in the same area. Before you enter TeeHee Valley, you’ll see a gate you need to pass through. Once past it, you’ll find a cave. Inside, you will find the brothers, ready to forge your two hammers.

When I fight Bowletta and get eaten by her, and then face Cackletta’s ghost and she shoots lasers out of her eyes, I die. Can you give me some hints on how to beat her?

Games Guru: Beating Cackletta’s Ghost is not easy, but here is a clue that may help. Watch Cackletta’s eyes. When she looks up, keep Mario and Luigi low. When she looks down, her eyes will start to glow before she fires those awful lasers. This should help.

50 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

1. It’s E: Woojolisa, or whatever you put down.

2. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 24, 2008 at 11:42 am // Reply

Congratulations! Correct you are, Luigi! Five points for Luigi! You see, Jojora pretended to invite the Mario Bros. to his party just so he could bring out his disgusting girlfriend to kill them. Now, for Question #2!

Who is NOT one of Jojora’s dumb stupid girlfriends?

a. Chucklissa

b. Hoohoolia

c. Oholina

d. Teeheena

e. Woojelica

3. The answer,ultimitepokemonmaster,is jojora!

4. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 16, 2008 at 8:54 am // Reply

To Raibot, you get HOo beans in hidden ? blocks. You can get them easier if you beat the surfing game on an island in the middle of Oho Ocean between 40 and 39 seconds. Now, I made a typo and forgot the question. Here it is: Which of these foes is actually a bad guy?

a. Dragohoho

b. Hermie III

c. Hoohoros

d. Jojora and his girlfriends

e. Queen Bean

5. Where do I get “Hoo Beans” I realy need some to make my last bled at

the Starbeans Cafe.

6. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 12, 2008 at 6:53 pm // Reply

Ok… I’ll ask my friends. In the meantime… QUIZ TIME!!!

a. Dragohoho

b. Hermie III

c. Hoohoros

d. Jojora and his girlfriends

e. Queen Bean

7. Ultimatepokemonmaster, I think that you are just doubting that this is a video game, not real life, so stop asking those questions. Also, I check 7 other blogs.

8. Iceninja! does it give any easy ways to defeat calcette’s ghost?

9. hi, U-man. got any random tips for us?

10. Hey ultimatepokemonmaster,

I have the guide to the game,and there is a section to the enemy’s hp defenses, etc. When it tells of Bowletta, it doesn’t tell the hp of both Bowletta and the ghost. I thought the heart had 500 hp, but someone said that the heart had 1000 hp.

11. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 5, 2008 at 1:43 pm // Reply

Oh. On this website about Fawful, I read that HE, NOT SHE, once said that phrase and I thought it was in Mario&Luigi Superstar Saga, but I “forgot” it because I don’t own Mario&Luigi Partners in Time. Now, Luigi, wherever Kororo is, tell him to answer me (Or you could answer it if you know it) when I say, “Remember when Bubbles said he told jokes to the Chuckola reserve for 1000 years? Noone can live that long! And even if they could, how could he go that long without eating? And why is a piranha plant called Mom Piranha if it was just born? And what about the time when the Great Thunderhand didn’t want Luigi to touch the Great Thunderhand Spark if it’s the key to setting the Great Thunderhand free?”

12. Sorry, guys. I get outbursts like that all the time. Thanks for the tip, anyway Ultimatepokemonmaster. Please write back soon. Nobody writes to me anymore.

13. She said that in partners in time, ultimatepokemonmaster.

14. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 2, 2008 at 9:19 pm // Reply

Oh. I forgot something. On one of the web sites, it said that in Mario&Luigi Superstar Saga, it said that he said, “I drizzled rage dressing on a country next door. Rage dressing on a salad of evil”. I forgot where in the game he said that. When did he say it again?

15. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 2, 2008 at 3:44 pm // Reply

Kororo, where have you been? I need you to answer some questions: Remember when Bubbles said he told jokes to the Chuckola reserve for 1000 years? Noone can live that long! And even if they could, how could he go that long without eating? And why is a piranha plant called Mom Piranha if it was just born? And what about the time when the Great Thunderhand didn’t want Luigi to touch the Great Thunderhand Spark if it’s the key to setting the Great Thunderhand free?

16. Hey Luigi, I thought Fauful was a GUY. (Oh yeah, you can use thunder bros when he is out if you don,t press the last button. It still lowers his defenses. You can also use fire bros for the 4 hits.)

17. im on the part where you beat cacklettas ghost.

18. MarioMaster // May 26, 2008 at 2:32 pm // Reply

Dear Toadstool,

You’ ve got to continue onto the left doing different things the rest is a secret! By!

19. MarioMaster // May 26, 2008 at 2:12 pm // Reply

I’ve got some tips on Cackletta’s gost. First get her hands too poof away, then her head. REMEMBER! When her heart is big, always hit her heart or eat an item. have a lot of max nuts, max mushrooms, max syrup, and 1-up supers.I might have some tips in the future by.

20. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 26, 2008 at 1:28 pm // Reply

ANSWER THE QUESTION OR I’LL DESTROY YOU!!!

21. Thanks ultimatepokemon master. sorry I thought you were kororo.

22. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 21, 2008 at 4:33 pm // Reply

Actually, it was me who said it. Anyway, to defeat Fawful, you need to jump on his dome four times and he will get so mad that he’ll use an overheat attack on you that will scare him out of his dome thingy, then use Bros. attacks (Not advanced Chopper Bros. or unadvanced Thunder Bros.) Badboys, to defeat Chuckolerator, hammer his shield until it breaks, then ATTACK!

23. When you fight her in bowsers castle, kororo.

24. mario and sonic at the olympic games

25. how do ya deafeat da chuckola reaserve

26. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 19, 2008 at 6:52 pm // Reply

Iceninja, jump to the far left then up then right then down then right again. Luigi, which version of Fawful? The one when he’s wearing his headgear at the beginning or the one where he’s in the big swirly glasses dome thingy?

27. Any tips for fawful?

28. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 18, 2008 at 1:34 pm // Reply

Ice Ninja, you need to jump to the wall on the far left then go as far up as you can go, then jump across the gaps to the right, then go down, right.

29. Dear ultimatepokemonmaster, Korro I think has to answer questions to some games every day, so could you please answer my lattest question? The one about Roy’s Room?

30. Sorry for taking so long, u-man. To defeat cacklettas ghost, first, have at least lv.30 and lots of max nuts and max syrups. You only need to destroy one hand to attack the head (if you’re good at dodiging a hand attack. if you are good at dodging her hand spin, you can attack her head first.) And hand does critical if you attack the hand of the oposite element other wise, it heals her. Here is a list of cacletta hp and best moves to use.

Right hand-100 hp (approxamate). Fire hand and fire bros.

Left hand- 100 hp (approxamate). Thunder hand. DO NOT USE THUNDER BROS.

Head- 250 hp (approxamate) Splash bros and knockback bros.

Heart 1000+ hp Splash bros and knockback bros.

Good Luck!!!

31. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 14, 2008 at 8:23 pm // Reply

But still… Remember when Bubbles said he told jokes to the Chuckola reserve for 1000 years? Noone can live that long! And even if they could, how could he go that long without eating? And why is a piranha plant called Mom Piranha if it was just born? And what about the time when the Great Thunderhand didn’t want Luigi to touch the Great Thunderhand Spark if it’s the key to setting the Great Thunderhand free?

32. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 13, 2008 at 3:28 pm // Reply

I didn’t complain about Kororo’s name!

33. Ultimatepokemonmaster, u complain to Kororo about his name, and yours is huge! Also, this game isn’t about poke’mon! (But I do like them.)

34. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 11, 2008 at 6:21 pm // Reply

Anyway, U-Man, to defeat Ghost Cackletta, attack the hands, then head, then the heart. DO NOT USE FIRE OR THUNDER ON EITHER OF THEM! IT’LL HEAL HER!

35. fine. Then I’ll ask Kororo. If he replies…

36. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 10, 2008 at 6:52 pm // Reply

I’m sorry, U-man, but I can’t. Mom said I only got 30 minutes on the computer for the rest of the day and I’m saving my time for looking at all my messages and typing my birthday list.

37. ice ninja // May 9, 2008 at 3:15 pm // Reply

Hey Korro, I’ve beat the first four Koopalings, but I need help in Roy’s Room. In the area where you miniaturize Mairo to get to the next area, I know I need to go left when I’m on the wall, go up, and left again, but how do get across the next gap, it’s too wide?!

38. Ultimatepokemonmaster, your name is long, but anyway I need the best tips to defeat Cackletta’s ghost.

39. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 2, 2008 at 3:43 pm // Reply

Yeah, but how did Fawful survive the huge fall? Noone can sur-Oh! I just remembered! Popple survived when Birdo kicked him all the way to Li’l Fungitown! And Bowser survived when he was sent flying from his castle! But I just remembered some more questions about this game. Remember when Bubbles said he told jokes to the Chuckola reserve for 1000 years? Noone can live that long! And even if they could, how could he go that long without eating? And why is a piranha plant called Mom Piranha if it was just born? And what about the time when the Great Thunderhand didn’t want Luigi to touch the Great Thunderhand Spark if it’s the key to setting the Great Thunderhand free?

40. Dear ice ninja, thunder bros should lower his defenses. If it dosen’t work, you might be doing wrong. (use the first). At least use thunder bros. to get rid of the clones.

P.S.Lemmy has about 350-400 hp.

41. Ultamitepokemonaster, I got the name Kororo from Japanese manga. Kororo is suposively the god of ice. Fauful also just gets knocked into the next kingdom.

42. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 1, 2008 at 3:36 pm // Reply

Well, Ice Ninja, I’m sorry this isn’t Kororo responding to this, but I’ll tell you how to do advanced commands. When a ! appears from a character when you’re using Bros. attacks, press their button (A if Mario, B if Luigi). I hope you’re okay that Kororo’s not the one telling you this, but if you’re not, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

43. Ultimatepokemonmaster // April 28, 2008 at 3:37 pm // Reply

And you still didn’t tell me how you came up with the nickname Kororo.

44. Ultimatepokemonmaster // April 28, 2008 at 3:36 pm // Reply

But Kororo, how did Fawful survive that huge fall when Luigi threw him out of the castle?

45. Hey Kororo! I’m in Bowser’s castle and have a few questions. How do I beat Lemmy, the thunderbros attack doesn’t lower his defenses and doesn’t take much hp. I’m able to do some advance commands but I can’t do them. How am I able to do them?

46. you can’t tell, so jump with both bros. Also, fauful is hiding in a pipe in the castle underground. He owns a badge shop where you can trade beans for badges in PIT.

47. Ultimatepokemonmaster // April 26, 2008 at 8:50 pm // Reply

Hey, Kororo, where did you come up with the nickname Kororo?

48. Ultimatepokemonmaster // April 26, 2008 at 7:04 am // Reply

Hey, Kororo, I know this is a really stupid question because I completed the game already, but how do I know who Bowletta’s going to attack when she breathes Flarets? There, I said it!

49. Ultimatepokemonmaster // April 26, 2008 at 7:03 am // Reply

To Frawgie: I also know a lot about this game, so to stop the statue from exploding, you need 2 barrels! You need to find 2 switches so you can bring the 2 barrels into the room. Then, dunk Luigi into the barrel that’s NOT next to the statue and walk onto the switch so the Andross will reflect off the two barrels and hit the switch.

50. Ultimatepokemonmaster // April 25, 2008 at 9:31 pm // Reply

Well, Kororo, Bowletta is Cackletta possessing Bowser, so that still makes Cackletta the mistress of all evil. And that’s ULTIMATEpokemonmaster to you! Hey, you know about Fawful? Mario and Luigi killed him in Mario&Luigi Superstar Saga, but what are all these rumors about him still being alive in Mario&Luigi Partners in Time? Kororo, could you help me with that? By the way, Kororo, did you know there’s an easier way to defeat Trunkle? When you start the battle, when you select your target, press up on the + control pad and you’ll target the seed. It has MUCH less HP than Trunkle does, and once you finish this, he’ll explode, isn’t that a piece of cake? If you don’t know about it already, it’ll take you about 4 days to defeat him (When I first did, it took me 4 days to defeat him as well).