Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Where are the hammerhead bros. that give you the third hammer (the one that breaks black rocks) so you can get to Joke’s End?

Games Guru: You should be able to get the second and third hammers in the same area. Before you enter TeeHee Valley, you’ll see a gate you need to pass through. Once past it, you’ll find a cave. Inside, you will find the brothers, ready to forge your two hammers.

When I fight Bowletta and get eaten by her, and then face Cackletta’s ghost and she shoots lasers out of her eyes, I die. Can you give me some hints on how to beat her?

Games Guru: Beating Cackletta’s Ghost is not easy, but here is a clue that may help. Watch Cackletta’s eyes. When she looks up, keep Mario and Luigi low. When she looks down, her eyes will start to glow before she fires those awful lasers. This should help.

25 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

1. OK, im not that far in the game,but, how do you hit those virus thingys when they attack you?

2. How do you Get Past Wooho Hoonevirsatiy? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

3. PLEASE!!! tell me where the hammer head bros are!! i need the ultra hammer, er- i think i do, i need to get to jokes end!! im stuck in my game how do i get there!

P.S. cheat- easy coins….. shrink mario then let luigi perform the jump on top of mario, BUT right before luigi jumps on mario make mario jump- that would make mario jump up onto luigi and luigi jump down onto mario. Each time you do that it will give you one coin!! -note it will also bring one HP down for luigi each time !! , and im not a boy, ( websire name) but i really really reallly need help!!

4. How do you get Hoohoo Blocks? I need hammers! How do you knock that giant koopa down!?

5. how do you get wario and waluigi in mario and luigi super star saga

6. I beat the game last night. Beating caccletta’s ghost is the last monster. Then prince peasly comes and sets the castle with explosives! You have 3 minutes to get out. To beat caccletta’s ghost, you have to hit her heart,not her head.

7. U CANT play as wario or waluigi, there ARE pants that allow u 2 attak 1st, although i forgot wat their called. If they’re not in the store, try making all the coffees usin beans and get the bonus item that allows u to get rare items every battle. And the game is 2 easy, they should make it harder.

8. im hearing lots of you can play as waligi and wario is it true? if so please tell me how to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I can’t seem to get past Jokes End. Third floor. Could anyone please help me?

10. im stuck on the part where you get the whirlwind in the middle of the four candles.

can you guys help me?please:P

11. Wood Man Pwns You! // October 31, 2007 at 6:46 am // Reply

Pepole, you guys CANNOT play as wario or waluigi.

12. Wood Man Pwns You! // October 30, 2007 at 4:05 pm // Reply

There IS a pants that allows luigi to attack right after mario (doesn’t cost him his turn, therefore, he could strike two times in a row) but never heard of a bage or pants that always make you strike first. (really doesn’t matter anyways, in my game, Mario and luigi already has made spped, but I always keep mario’s spped higher, but that makes luigi able to withstand more hits) I even got a chart of what stats mario is good at and what luigi is good at.

Attack: Mario

Defence: Luigi

Speed: Mario

HP: Luigi

Bros.: None (Usally only levels up on it’s own in the beginning of the game)

Stace: None (usally doesn’t level up on it’s own)

So basiclly, Mario is the sweeper and Luigi is the Tank.

13. ~@Oh--so--helpless // October 28, 2007 at 8:36 pm // Reply

i cannot be the hermit, how od i do it????

14. Exterminator // October 22, 2007 at 10:12 pm // Reply

I haven’t played this game in years, but I do know one thing to help you beat cackletta’s ghost. you have to get this badge (or maybe it was a pair of pants) anyway it makes you go first. equip those and then use the item that gives both mario and luigi all they’re health back (was it a max peanut?) sorry I don’t remember what everything is called I haven’t played in a while, but anyway that should help you a lot.

15. ‘m still stuck on cackletta’s ghost,I’v gotten to the point she makes a smoggy Fawful,but 40 minutes after that,she still won’t die.I’ve weakened her and all but she still won’t die.do you have to geta special item? and i didn’t know you could play as Wario and waluigi…=]

16. i can’t get past popple and birdo

help!!!!!!

17. i love it

18. Gary The Great!! // September 30, 2007 at 6:54 pm // Reply

My greatness eluds me, can you realy playas Wario and waluigi?! And if so how do you do the code??!!

19. cheesey braint // September 28, 2007 at 3:07 pm // Reply

Its verry verry FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Man i keep getting to the final fight and i get destroyed in the first few turns😦

21. Love the fight with Lollipople and Bowser! How did Fawful survive the blast in the haunted place? Why didn’t Cacklette and Fawful have to live and take Bowser’s body? Cacklette should be in a Mario GameCube game called “Mario and Luigi in Cacklette Madness!”

22. Wood Man Pwns You! // September 10, 2007 at 7:04 am // Reply

How do you beat that crab, I can never damage him strongly, I shoot fire at him when he goes goes in the sheel, and that’s the best I can do damage at him.

23. How do you beat the Hermit crab? When I versed him he destroyed me. PLEASE HELP!!!

24. Squirrely Person // August 20, 2007 at 11:36 am // Reply

How do you beat fawful? My friend’s pretty much given up.

P.S. Once, I couldn’t beat the soda guy, and I lended the game to my friend for the summer. Now He’s at FAWFUL!!!

25. i pass that game don,t worry jesster