Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Where are the hammerhead bros. that give you the third hammer (the one that breaks black rocks) so you can get to Joke’s End?

Games Guru: You should be able to get the second and third hammers in the same area. Before you enter TeeHee Valley, you’ll see a gate you need to pass through. Once past it, you’ll find a cave. Inside, you will find the brothers, ready to forge your two hammers.

When I fight Bowletta and get eaten by her, and then face Cackletta’s ghost and she shoots lasers out of her eyes, I die. Can you give me some hints on how to beat her?

Games Guru: Beating Cackletta’s Ghost is not easy, but here is a clue that may help. Watch Cackletta’s eyes. When she looks up, keep Mario and Luigi low. When she looks down, her eyes will start to glow before she fires those awful lasers. This should help.

286 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

1. to get items in a battle go to bros. use swing bros. learn advanced of swing bros. and to do it you push A hold A and let go push B when luigi hits the enemy push A and push A & B to get items.

2. Okay, im back. any questions for me? Oh, and by the way, luigirules, the answer is A.

3. Oh, and also, I’ve gotten to the final boss so that’s why I’ll probably win this quiz.

4. O.K., Supersonic got is first, so he gets the points.

For 200 points, Which Bros. attack does Luigi get first?

A: Bounce Bros.

B. Knockback Bros.

C. Cyclone Bros.

D. Thunder Bros.

Sorry to everyone else, but now it is just between luigi and Supersonic :-(.

5. the answer is fawful!

6. Luigirules, I’m guessing fawful!

7. Guess What? I’M doing a quiz! so, the 100 dollar question is…

Which of these is also in Partners in Time?

A: Cackletta

B: Fawful

C: Queen Bean

D: Hermie III

This is a real 15-question quiz, and it is open to anyone. So gimme those answers!

8. Cacklettacoqnqurer, the awnser for who doesn’t make a cameo apperence is: samus!

9. To Jennzie:

To knock him down you need to visit Oho Jee Island and at least get Mario’s hand power. Then get in front of him and get Mario in the back. Switch to HAND and make em’ run.

P.S. Can anyone help me out? I’m in Gwarhar Lagoon (in one save file) but I’m stuck in Woohoo Hooniversity in another. With the wierd blue and red statues.

10. Cacklettacoqncerer, ( I hope you don’t mind if I spell your name wrong! )

Do you mean you’re not doing quizes anymore? To luigi ( The fake one ) The awnser is oho jee ‘cuz you ONLY attack it with firebrand\thunderhand. Oh, I SAID I WANT LUIGI ( The real one! ) & KORORO!

11. sorry i spelled you name wrong,cacklettaconquerer.

12. this is the REAL luigi (thanks for noticing, callcettaconquerer), but can someone tell me what a beanstone is?

13. Cacklettaconquerer // October 17, 2008 at 7:08 pm // Reply

To Super Sonic: What do you mean I’m hogging the quizzes? To Luigi (The fake one): Why are you impersonating Luigi? What did he ever do to you?

14. Hey! you stoll my name!

15. Answer To Not A Enemy Thats Not Reel Is…………………………………………………….

They Are All Reel! I Own Game Now!

16. Muddo Super Bro Eaker // October 6, 2008 at 2:41 pm // Reply

Reel Bad Guy\Girl

Jojora And Friend I Own Game I Can’t Beat Those Two Though I Need Tips TIPS! LOTS OF TIPS! IT IS HARD!

17. Cacklettaconquerer, STOP HOGGING THE QUIZES! I’M DOING ONE NOW SO………. QUIZ TIME!!! Which one is NOT a real enemy:

A: OHO JEE [ BOTH KINDS ]

B: GOOMBA

C: BEANIE

D: SUPER FLY

I WANT LUIGI & KORORO! SO AWNSERS FROM THEM PIZ!!!!!!!!

18. appearently their making a “mario and luigi 3″, where you can play as bowser

19. beep, I think you’re talking about Popple & Rookie in that place after a barrel maze & also, in WooHoo Hoonivesity to rescue luigi you must beat the donkey kong mini game [ It’s a little tricky ] to save luigi!

GOTTA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ NOT REALLY ]

20. I’ts Super Sonic. I am Lol Dude I just changed it a few days ago. The most easiest boss battle is Tolstar and sometimes Popple & Rookie. I’ve got to go, bye!

21. I got help from a booklet!!!!!!!!!

22. hey, game, what’s a beanstone?

23. you can find a beanstone close to the mushroom store in bean bean castle

24. Cacklettaconquerer // August 23, 2008 at 7:10 pm // Reply

I said I was FORMERLY known as Ultimatepokemonmaster. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah. BZZZT! INCORRECT! You see, if you look to your right when you’re playing the game for the invincishroom, you can see Geno. So the answer is either Kirby, Samus, STAFY or Wario. Oh, and I forgot to say that Luigi has 20 points and Kororo (Is he Fletcher?) has 5.

25. flame64: talk to the guy in the theater in front of the screen and he will give you a map.Mewtwo: make luigi go under the fence and position him in front of one pipe, and move mario in front of the other.ultimatepokemonmaster:the answer is geno.

26. Cacklettaconquerer // August 12, 2008 at 1:52 pm // Reply

Hey, Kororo, are you Fletcher?

27. I need help finding the bean fruit!!!!

28. Cacklettaconquerer // August 9, 2008 at 8:18 pm // Reply

Noone seems to notice I used to be Ultimatepokemonmaster. And I thought I asked a question for Mario&Luigi Superstar Saga but it disapperated so I’ll ask this: Which of these characters do NOT make a cameo appearance in this game?

a. Geno

b. Kirby

c. Samus

d. STAFY

e. Wario

29. how do you get to battle wendy?

whenever i hit her with the hammer and run to hit her again she goes back into her pipe and i have to start all over again?

plz help me!!!

30. Cacklettaconquerer // August 4, 2008 at 10:25 am // Reply

Hello, I’m Ultimatepokemonmaster but I’m changing my name because I don’t have all the frontier symbols in Pokemon Emerald. Anyway, Kororo, are you Fletcher?

31. ok, yoshi, it took me about an hour to beat her at level 8, so try to gain a bunch of levels by beating enemies in the hooniversity. also, use lots of bros. attacks.

32. This game PWNS

33. any tips for calcette

34. The guy behind the counter. Duh!!!!

35. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 21, 2008 at 4:41 pm // Reply

Oh wait. Actually Luigi has 15 points. Now, question #5:

Question 5: Which of these 5 characters that appear in this game does NOT make an appearance in Luigi’s Mansion?

a. Blue Ghost

b. Mario

c. Orange Ghost

d. Prof. E. Gadd

e. That guy at the counter in Starbeans Cafe

36. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 21, 2008 at 4:39 pm // Reply

Correct! Now Luigi’s got 10 points and Kororo has 5 points! Looks like Luigi’s beating Mr. “I know everything!”

37. beanie.and you SHOULD have said which isn’t found on beanbean outskirts.

38. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 20, 2008 at 12:03 pm // Reply

Fine! YOu want to hear the question again? Okay.

a. Beanie

b. Lakipea

c. Parabeanie

d. Tanoomba

e. Troopea

39. the one you asked about.

40. nintendojoe // July 15, 2008 at 5:15 pm // Reply

im stuk in browsers castle against cacklas asistant how do i defet him i neeed any help or tips u can give please

41. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 14, 2008 at 6:46 pm // Reply

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT’S THE BATTLE?

42. whats the battle is what i mean

43. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 10, 2008 at 9:23 pm // Reply

Ugh! Fine, it means on Beanbean Castle Grounds when youfirst start the battle!

44. What does THAT mean, ultimatepokemonmaster?

45. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 6, 2008 at 7:24 am // Reply

Congratulations! Correct answer! 5 points for Luigi! Luigi has 10 points and Kororo has 5! Quiz #4:

Question 4: Which of these enemies is not found on Beanbean Outskirts right when you start the battle?

a. Beanie

b. Lakipea

c. Parabeanie

d. Tanoomba

e. Troopea

46. SpikeEX2007 // July 5, 2008 at 10:48 pm // Reply

It’s been a while since I played the game but I think it might be “d’.

47. luigi the answer is oho bean! // July 3, 2008 at 11:24 am // Reply

the answer is oho bean!

48. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 29, 2008 at 1:08 pm // Reply

Thanks, but you still didn’t answer the quiz I just put down on question 151.

49. kororo is right. the answer is e.

50. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 26, 2008 at 2:54 pm // Reply

Congratulations! 5 points for Kororo! Luigi and Kororo both have 5! Question #3:

Question 3: Which one of these is not a real bean?

a. Chuckle Been