Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Where are the hammerhead bros. that give you the third hammer (the one that breaks black rocks) so you can get to Joke’s End?

Games Guru: You should be able to get the second and third hammers in the same area. Before you enter TeeHee Valley, you’ll see a gate you need to pass through. Once past it, you’ll find a cave. Inside, you will find the brothers, ready to forge your two hammers.

When I fight Bowletta and get eaten by her, and then face Cackletta’s ghost and she shoots lasers out of her eyes, I die. Can you give me some hints on how to beat her?

Games Guru: Beating Cackletta’s Ghost is not easy, but here is a clue that may help. Watch Cackletta’s eyes. When she looks up, keep Mario and Luigi low. When she looks down, her eyes will start to glow before she fires those awful lasers. This should help.

60 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

1. the answer is D the Oho bean

2. how do you beat the catapiller in the chukola woods when your health is low and you have no mushrooms?

3. Ez P.S. mario and luigy bowzrs insyd story is the same.

4. King of Mario // February 23, 2010 at 7:52 pm // Reply

i had to be lv 40 each b4 i could beat fawful. but now i can beat bowletta in 2 hits

5. Cackletta’s Ghost is hard but i have beaten her once when Mario and Luigi where at level 35. To destroy her you have to have the heart alone to finish her off.

6. can you help me jay x I need help woohoo Hooniversity shutter #2

7. how much hull(health)dose caccledas ghost have!

8. I need help defiding cackletta’s ghost!(Be like GameSpot.)

9. I WILL HELP EVERYONE WHO ASKES:)

10. I Done This Before Nick // August 21, 2009 at 5:01 pm // Reply

never mind i figured it out

11. I Done This Before Nick // August 21, 2009 at 4:59 pm // Reply

i just beat the airport pirahans(i’m sure if that’s spelled correctly) and don’t know what to do plz help!

12. Go back to desert where you took peach. If you keep exploring you will find a ledge where you can high jump up to it go down the path to a ship. you will be good from there.

13. yeah and by the way who ever the other Wario is, Mario and Luigi super star saga sounds better

14. I need help getting beanstar pieces.I haven’t even found one!!!!!!!Any help

• Um, dude, did you even hear what Toadsworth said? It’s found in Teehee valley. Or are you asking WHERE in Teehee valley? It’s on a beached ship in Teehee Valley.

15. this game sounds fun. is it worth getting and if it is where can i get it cheap

RESPOND ASAP

16. Iv gotten to the part where you kill cacklettas ghost but I cant beat it! Anyways if any of you need help ask me ill answer!

• ultimatemarioman // June 24, 2011 at 8:10 am // Reply

YOu just have to keep trying! Then you will get a pattern and plan to beat Cackletta’s ghost. I tried for 6 hours and finally won!

17. i cant beat fawful in bowsers castle any tips?

18. Mr. Game and Watch // July 25, 2009 at 7:01 pm // Reply

Which of These charactors isn’t in the game?

a: Pikachu

b: Donkey Kong

c: Tabuu

d: My pet goldfish

• The answer is… NEITHER! But mostly your pet goldfish. Though one of the guys on the S.S. Chuckola looks a bit like Donkey Kong.

19. masterchief99 // June 23, 2009 at 2:44 pm // Reply

this game is so good but ive never beaten it 😦 im trying to get all items the first time and beat it without dying. great force+bonus ring PWNS.

20. mewtwo legandmaker // June 9, 2009 at 6:41 pm // Reply

To kingboo,the answer is b.

21. here’s a quiz:
    how do you get the FIRST super mushroom?

a kill bowser super stylishly

b help a koopa

c talk to every toad

22. Why play Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, when you can play Wario & Waluigi Superstar Saga?

23. luigirules // June 2, 2009 at 4:52 pm // Reply

OK yoshi, I’ll do your quiz.

the answer is…YOSHI!

24. I learned that in Bowser`s flying castle you have to hammer this girl when she pops up in the tubes. I can`t hammer her the second time. PLEASE HELP!

• You need to have Mario and Luigi split up by using Luigi’s Luigi Dunk to go under a wall. Then go to one pipe with him then another with Mario. Use Mario’s hammer on Wendy then press Start and use Luigi’s hammer on Wendy.

25. ill tell anyone how to get to hoho mountain summit

26. how do i get to bean bean castle

27. Mario & Luigi // April 1, 2009 at 12:54 pm // Reply

What the heck is Wario & Waluigi Superstar Saga?

28. If you’re having trouble with Cackletta’s ghost here’s some tips. When Cackletta swings her arms around or shooting lazers from her eyes, befour she attacks look at her eyes. When she looks up she attacks up, when she looks down she attacks down. And when her heart is open use hammer bro. attacks on the heart it will do lots of damage.Oh and when you kill Cackletta; you better get out of Bowser’s castle in less than 3 min. or you’ll die.

29. Bowser 3000 // March 24, 2009 at 1:48 pm // Reply

In Hoho Mountain, how do you beat the challenge? I know that I use the Spin Bros.
    Move, but is there an easier way?

30. Hey i really need some help. i’m stuk on the part with the chukola fruit. ive found all but the purple and i think ive foundt the purple b4 but just culdnt figure out how to get it but if you culd tell me where and how to get it thatd b great. and i also need help with that huge turtle 2 that always bloks the narrow ways. where do u get one o those super hammers 4 that?

31. darkrai 4 ever // March 15, 2009 at 9:59 am // Reply

How do you get Mario Dash?

32. darkrai 4 ever // March 15, 2009 at 9:56 am // Reply

To QUESTION,after you beat popple the second time,you will go to Oho Oasis and go to the palaces and you will learn hand powers.

33. Hey, I STILL need help! Can’t anyone tell me how to get past the hoho mountains?

34. How do you get mario and luigies hand powers

35. darkrai 4 ever // February 22, 2009 at 7:51 pm // Reply

I got to see somebody beat the game! He showed me his “Good File” and he beat Bowleta and The Ghost of Cacleta was freaky,though.

36. I need some help, I’m stuck in hoho mountains where the giant turtle is all, derrrr you can’t knock me down! I think… it really annoys me!! how do I get past him?

37. I pwned almost all the bosses! I just can’t pwn the final boss. but I did get a walkthrough book of this game! I know a seceret! Put the G.B.H. (Game Boy Horror) on luigi and face piranah bean and you’ll get a badge or something…

38. I think Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga is one of the best game I have evere played ps Luigi rocks!

39. who knows how to do spin bro advance?

40. Y is it that I cant do quizzes now, but yoshi can? o_O

Another tidbit: if you use the advance of Swing Bros. on the crab boss (who I just got done beating for the thousandth time), you can get a badge. The same is true if you do it just right on the desert tree-type thing…
    C U L8R!

41. 2
    who can you actully talk to in the theater?

A kirby
    B stafy
    C yoshi
    D pikachu

42. im also known as ditto . ive got a quiz.
    whatn can you do when you level up BEFORE the battle with the giant crab?
    A attack
    B speed
    C stach
    D defense
    choose the correct answer!!

43. for some reason, I cant do quizzes anymore 😦

however, there is something I want 2 tell u guyz: There r 2 Hoo beans in Little Fungitown. Thats all ill release.

I cant wait 4 M+L 3!

44. To that “masterala” dude, your supposed ot fill Mario with water and use the hammer to get water to hit the tornado, NOT spin into it.

45. Cacklettaconquerer // January 10, 2009 at 6:54 pm // Reply

To Gameguy: When you learn Mario Dash, use it to knock the big dope down!

46. I’m stuck at the place where the huge tutle thinks you can’t knock him down… how do I get past him?!

47. the answer is a.

48. I am stuck in jokes end i cant get to the twister with the candles

49. you can fight piana pariana at the airport by shooting it with watter

50. where are all of the bean fruit and in what order!