Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Where are the hammerhead bros. that give you the third hammer (the one that breaks black rocks) so you can get to Joke’s End?

Games Guru: You should be able to get the second and third hammers in the same area. Before you enter TeeHee Valley, you’ll see a gate you need to pass through. Once past it, you’ll find a cave. Inside, you will find the brothers, ready to forge your two hammers.

When I fight Bowletta and get eaten by her, and then face Cackletta’s ghost and she shoots lasers out of her eyes, I die. Can you give me some hints on how to beat her?

Games Guru: Beating Cackletta’s Ghost is not easy, but here is a clue that may help. Watch Cackletta’s eyes. When she looks up, keep Mario and Luigi low. When she looks down, her eyes will start to glow before she fires those awful lasers. This should help.

25 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

1. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 19, 2008 at 6:52 pm // Reply

Iceninja, jump to the far left then up then right then down then right again. Luigi, which version of Fawful? The one when he’s wearing his headgear at the beginning or the one where he’s in the big swirly glasses dome thingy?

2. Any tips for fawful?

3. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 18, 2008 at 1:34 pm // Reply

Ice Ninja, you need to jump to the wall on the far left then go as far up as you can go, then jump across the gaps to the right, then go down, right.

4. Dear ultimatepokemonmaster, Korro I think has to answer questions to some games every day, so could you please answer my lattest question? The one about Roy’s Room?

5. Sorry for taking so long, u-man. To defeat cacklettas ghost, first, have at least lv.30 and lots of max nuts and max syrups. You only need to destroy one hand to attack the head (if you’re good at dodiging a hand attack. if you are good at dodging her hand spin, you can attack her head first.) And hand does critical if you attack the hand of the oposite element other wise, it heals her. Here is a list of cacletta hp and best moves to use.

Right hand-100 hp (approxamate). Fire hand and fire bros.

Left hand- 100 hp (approxamate). Thunder hand. DO NOT USE THUNDER BROS.

Head- 250 hp (approxamate) Splash bros and knockback bros.

Heart 1000+ hp Splash bros and knockback bros.

Good Luck!!!

6. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 14, 2008 at 8:23 pm // Reply

But still… Remember when Bubbles said he told jokes to the Chuckola reserve for 1000 years? Noone can live that long! And even if they could, how could he go that long without eating? And why is a piranha plant called Mom Piranha if it was just born? And what about the time when the Great Thunderhand didn’t want Luigi to touch the Great Thunderhand Spark if it’s the key to setting the Great Thunderhand free?

7. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 13, 2008 at 3:28 pm // Reply

I didn’t complain about Kororo’s name!

8. Ultimatepokemonmaster, u complain to Kororo about his name, and yours is huge! Also, this game isn’t about poke’mon! (But I do like them.)

9. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 11, 2008 at 6:21 pm // Reply

Anyway, U-Man, to defeat Ghost Cackletta, attack the hands, then head, then the heart. DO NOT USE FIRE OR THUNDER ON EITHER OF THEM! IT’LL HEAL HER!

10. fine. Then I’ll ask Kororo. If he replies…

11. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 10, 2008 at 6:52 pm // Reply

I’m sorry, U-man, but I can’t. Mom said I only got 30 minutes on the computer for the rest of the day and I’m saving my time for looking at all my messages and typing my birthday list.

12. ice ninja // May 9, 2008 at 3:15 pm // Reply

Hey Korro, I’ve beat the first four Koopalings, but I need help in Roy’s Room. In the area where you miniaturize Mairo to get to the next area, I know I need to go left when I’m on the wall, go up, and left again, but how do get across the next gap, it’s too wide?!

13. Ultimatepokemonmaster, your name is long, but anyway I need the best tips to defeat Cackletta’s ghost.

14. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 2, 2008 at 3:43 pm // Reply

Yeah, but how did Fawful survive the huge fall? Noone can sur-Oh! I just remembered! Popple survived when Birdo kicked him all the way to Li’l Fungitown! And Bowser survived when he was sent flying from his castle! But I just remembered some more questions about this game. Remember when Bubbles said he told jokes to the Chuckola reserve for 1000 years? Noone can live that long! And even if they could, how could he go that long without eating? And why is a piranha plant called Mom Piranha if it was just born? And what about the time when the Great Thunderhand didn’t want Luigi to touch the Great Thunderhand Spark if it’s the key to setting the Great Thunderhand free?

15. Dear ice ninja, thunder bros should lower his defenses. If it dosen’t work, you might be doing wrong. (use the first). At least use thunder bros. to get rid of the clones.

P.S.Lemmy has about 350-400 hp.

16. Ultamitepokemonaster, I got the name Kororo from Japanese manga. Kororo is suposively the god of ice. Fauful also just gets knocked into the next kingdom.

17. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 1, 2008 at 3:36 pm // Reply

Well, Ice Ninja, I’m sorry this isn’t Kororo responding to this, but I’ll tell you how to do advanced commands. When a ! appears from a character when you’re using Bros. attacks, press their button (A if Mario, B if Luigi). I hope you’re okay that Kororo’s not the one telling you this, but if you’re not, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

18. Ultimatepokemonmaster // April 28, 2008 at 3:37 pm // Reply

And you still didn’t tell me how you came up with the nickname Kororo.

19. Ultimatepokemonmaster // April 28, 2008 at 3:36 pm // Reply

But Kororo, how did Fawful survive that huge fall when Luigi threw him out of the castle?

20. Hey Kororo! I’m in Bowser’s castle and have a few questions. How do I beat Lemmy, the thunderbros attack doesn’t lower his defenses and doesn’t take much hp. I’m able to do some advance commands but I can’t do them. How am I able to do them?

21. you can’t tell, so jump with both bros. Also, fauful is hiding in a pipe in the castle underground. He owns a badge shop where you can trade beans for badges in PIT.

22. Ultimatepokemonmaster // April 26, 2008 at 8:50 pm // Reply

Hey, Kororo, where did you come up with the nickname Kororo?

23. Ultimatepokemonmaster // April 26, 2008 at 7:04 am // Reply

Hey, Kororo, I know this is a really stupid question because I completed the game already, but how do I know who Bowletta’s going to attack when she breathes Flarets? There, I said it!

24. Ultimatepokemonmaster // April 26, 2008 at 7:03 am // Reply

To Frawgie: I also know a lot about this game, so to stop the statue from exploding, you need 2 barrels! You need to find 2 switches so you can bring the 2 barrels into the room. Then, dunk Luigi into the barrel that’s NOT next to the statue and walk onto the switch so the Andross will reflect off the two barrels and hit the switch.

25. Ultimatepokemonmaster // April 25, 2008 at 9:31 pm // Reply

Well, Kororo, Bowletta is Cackletta possessing Bowser, so that still makes Cackletta the mistress of all evil. And that’s ULTIMATEpokemonmaster to you! Hey, you know about Fawful? Mario and Luigi killed him in Mario&Luigi Superstar Saga, but what are all these rumors about him still being alive in Mario&Luigi Partners in Time? Kororo, could you help me with that? By the way, Kororo, did you know there’s an easier way to defeat Trunkle? When you start the battle, when you select your target, press up on the + control pad and you’ll target the seed. It has MUCH less HP than Trunkle does, and once you finish this, he’ll explode, isn’t that a piece of cake? If you don’t know about it already, it’ll take you about 4 days to defeat him (When I first did, it took me 4 days to defeat him as well).