Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Where are the hammerhead bros. that give you the third hammer (the one that breaks black rocks) so you can get to Joke’s End?

Games Guru: You should be able to get the second and third hammers in the same area. Before you enter TeeHee Valley, you’ll see a gate you need to pass through. Once past it, you’ll find a cave. Inside, you will find the brothers, ready to forge your two hammers.

When I fight Bowletta and get eaten by her, and then face Cackletta’s ghost and she shoots lasers out of her eyes, I die. Can you give me some hints on how to beat her?

Games Guru: Beating Cackletta’s Ghost is not easy, but here is a clue that may help. Watch Cackletta’s eyes. When she looks up, keep Mario and Luigi low. When she looks down, her eyes will start to glow before she fires those awful lasers. This should help.

25 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

1. It’s E: Woojolisa, or whatever you put down.

2. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 24, 2008 at 11:42 am // Reply

Congratulations! Correct you are, Luigi! Five points for Luigi! You see, Jojora pretended to invite the Mario Bros. to his party just so he could bring out his disgusting girlfriend to kill them. Now, for Question #2!

Who is NOT one of Jojora’s dumb stupid girlfriends?

a. Chucklissa

b. Hoohoolia

c. Oholina

d. Teeheena

e. Woojelica

3. The answer,ultimitepokemonmaster,is jojora!

4. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 16, 2008 at 8:54 am // Reply

To Raibot, you get HOo beans in hidden ? blocks. You can get them easier if you beat the surfing game on an island in the middle of Oho Ocean between 40 and 39 seconds. Now, I made a typo and forgot the question. Here it is: Which of these foes is actually a bad guy?

a. Dragohoho

b. Hermie III

c. Hoohoros

d. Jojora and his girlfriends

e. Queen Bean

5. Where do I get “Hoo Beans” I realy need some to make my last bled at

the Starbeans Cafe.

6. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 12, 2008 at 6:53 pm // Reply

Ok… I’ll ask my friends. In the meantime… QUIZ TIME!!!

a. Dragohoho

b. Hermie III

c. Hoohoros

d. Jojora and his girlfriends

e. Queen Bean

7. Ultimatepokemonmaster, I think that you are just doubting that this is a video game, not real life, so stop asking those questions. Also, I check 7 other blogs.

8. Iceninja! does it give any easy ways to defeat calcette’s ghost?

9. hi, U-man. got any random tips for us?

10. Hey ultimatepokemonmaster,

I have the guide to the game,and there is a section to the enemy’s hp defenses, etc. When it tells of Bowletta, it doesn’t tell the hp of both Bowletta and the ghost. I thought the heart had 500 hp, but someone said that the heart had 1000 hp.

11. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 5, 2008 at 1:43 pm // Reply

Oh. On this website about Fawful, I read that HE, NOT SHE, once said that phrase and I thought it was in Mario&Luigi Superstar Saga, but I “forgot” it because I don’t own Mario&Luigi Partners in Time. Now, Luigi, wherever Kororo is, tell him to answer me (Or you could answer it if you know it) when I say, “Remember when Bubbles said he told jokes to the Chuckola reserve for 1000 years? Noone can live that long! And even if they could, how could he go that long without eating? And why is a piranha plant called Mom Piranha if it was just born? And what about the time when the Great Thunderhand didn’t want Luigi to touch the Great Thunderhand Spark if it’s the key to setting the Great Thunderhand free?”

12. Sorry, guys. I get outbursts like that all the time. Thanks for the tip, anyway Ultimatepokemonmaster. Please write back soon. Nobody writes to me anymore.

13. She said that in partners in time, ultimatepokemonmaster.

14. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 2, 2008 at 9:19 pm // Reply

Oh. I forgot something. On one of the web sites, it said that in Mario&Luigi Superstar Saga, it said that he said, “I drizzled rage dressing on a country next door. Rage dressing on a salad of evil”. I forgot where in the game he said that. When did he say it again?

15. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 2, 2008 at 3:44 pm // Reply

Kororo, where have you been? I need you to answer some questions: Remember when Bubbles said he told jokes to the Chuckola reserve for 1000 years? Noone can live that long! And even if they could, how could he go that long without eating? And why is a piranha plant called Mom Piranha if it was just born? And what about the time when the Great Thunderhand didn’t want Luigi to touch the Great Thunderhand Spark if it’s the key to setting the Great Thunderhand free?

16. Hey Luigi, I thought Fauful was a GUY. (Oh yeah, you can use thunder bros when he is out if you don,t press the last button. It still lowers his defenses. You can also use fire bros for the 4 hits.)

17. im on the part where you beat cacklettas ghost.

18. MarioMaster // May 26, 2008 at 2:32 pm // Reply

Dear Toadstool,

You’ ve got to continue onto the left doing different things the rest is a secret! By!

19. MarioMaster // May 26, 2008 at 2:12 pm // Reply

I’ve got some tips on Cackletta’s gost. First get her hands too poof away, then her head. REMEMBER! When her heart is big, always hit her heart or eat an item. have a lot of max nuts, max mushrooms, max syrup, and 1-up supers.I might have some tips in the future by.

20. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 26, 2008 at 1:28 pm // Reply

ANSWER THE QUESTION OR I’LL DESTROY YOU!!!

21. Thanks ultimatepokemon master. sorry I thought you were kororo.

22. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 21, 2008 at 4:33 pm // Reply

Actually, it was me who said it. Anyway, to defeat Fawful, you need to jump on his dome four times and he will get so mad that he’ll use an overheat attack on you that will scare him out of his dome thingy, then use Bros. attacks (Not advanced Chopper Bros. or unadvanced Thunder Bros.) Badboys, to defeat Chuckolerator, hammer his shield until it breaks, then ATTACK!

23. When you fight her in bowsers castle, kororo.

24. mario and sonic at the olympic games