Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Where are the hammerhead bros. that give you the third hammer (the one that breaks black rocks) so you can get to Joke’s End?

Games Guru: You should be able to get the second and third hammers in the same area. Before you enter TeeHee Valley, you’ll see a gate you need to pass through. Once past it, you’ll find a cave. Inside, you will find the brothers, ready to forge your two hammers.

When I fight Bowletta and get eaten by her, and then face Cackletta’s ghost and she shoots lasers out of her eyes, I die. Can you give me some hints on how to beat her?

Games Guru: Beating Cackletta’s Ghost is not easy, but here is a clue that may help. Watch Cackletta’s eyes. When she looks up, keep Mario and Luigi low. When she looks down, her eyes will start to glow before she fires those awful lasers. This should help.

25 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

1. Cacklettaconquerer // August 12, 2008 at 1:52 pm // Reply

Hey, Kororo, are you Fletcher?

2. I need help finding the bean fruit!!!!

3. Cacklettaconquerer // August 9, 2008 at 8:18 pm // Reply

Noone seems to notice I used to be Ultimatepokemonmaster. And I thought I asked a question for Mario&Luigi Superstar Saga but it disapperated so I’ll ask this: Which of these characters do NOT make a cameo appearance in this game?

a. Geno

b. Kirby

c. Samus

d. STAFY

e. Wario

4. how do you get to battle wendy?

whenever i hit her with the hammer and run to hit her again she goes back into her pipe and i have to start all over again?

plz help me!!!

5. Cacklettaconquerer // August 4, 2008 at 10:25 am // Reply

Hello, I’m Ultimatepokemonmaster but I’m changing my name because I don’t have all the frontier symbols in Pokemon Emerald. Anyway, Kororo, are you Fletcher?

6. ok, yoshi, it took me about an hour to beat her at level 8, so try to gain a bunch of levels by beating enemies in the hooniversity. also, use lots of bros. attacks.

7. This game PWNS

8. any tips for calcette

9. The guy behind the counter. Duh!!!!

10. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 21, 2008 at 4:41 pm // Reply

Oh wait. Actually Luigi has 15 points. Now, question #5:

Question 5: Which of these 5 characters that appear in this game does NOT make an appearance in Luigi’s Mansion?

a. Blue Ghost

b. Mario

c. Orange Ghost

d. Prof. E. Gadd

e. That guy at the counter in Starbeans Cafe

11. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 21, 2008 at 4:39 pm // Reply

Correct! Now Luigi’s got 10 points and Kororo has 5 points! Looks like Luigi’s beating Mr. “I know everything!”

12. beanie.and you SHOULD have said which isn’t found on beanbean outskirts.

13. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 20, 2008 at 12:03 pm // Reply

Fine! YOu want to hear the question again? Okay.

a. Beanie

b. Lakipea

c. Parabeanie

d. Tanoomba

e. Troopea

14. the one you asked about.

15. nintendojoe // July 15, 2008 at 5:15 pm // Reply

im stuk in browsers castle against cacklas asistant how do i defet him i neeed any help or tips u can give please

16. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 14, 2008 at 6:46 pm // Reply

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT’S THE BATTLE?

17. whats the battle is what i mean

18. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 10, 2008 at 9:23 pm // Reply

Ugh! Fine, it means on Beanbean Castle Grounds when youfirst start the battle!

19. What does THAT mean, ultimatepokemonmaster?

20. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 6, 2008 at 7:24 am // Reply

Congratulations! Correct answer! 5 points for Luigi! Luigi has 10 points and Kororo has 5! Quiz #4:

Question 4: Which of these enemies is not found on Beanbean Outskirts right when you start the battle?

a. Beanie

b. Lakipea

c. Parabeanie

d. Tanoomba

e. Troopea

21. SpikeEX2007 // July 5, 2008 at 10:48 pm // Reply

It’s been a while since I played the game but I think it might be “d’.

22. luigi the answer is oho bean! // July 3, 2008 at 11:24 am // Reply

the answer is oho bean!

23. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 29, 2008 at 1:08 pm // Reply

Thanks, but you still didn’t answer the quiz I just put down on question 151.

24. kororo is right. the answer is e.

25. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 26, 2008 at 2:54 pm // Reply

Congratulations! 5 points for Kororo! Luigi and Kororo both have 5! Question #3:

Question 3: Which one of these is not a real bean?

a. Chuckle Been