Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Where are the hammerhead bros. that give you the third hammer (the one that breaks black rocks) so you can get to Joke’s End?

Games Guru: You should be able to get the second and third hammers in the same area. Before you enter TeeHee Valley, you’ll see a gate you need to pass through. Once past it, you’ll find a cave. Inside, you will find the brothers, ready to forge your two hammers.

When I fight Bowletta and get eaten by her, and then face Cackletta’s ghost and she shoots lasers out of her eyes, I die. Can you give me some hints on how to beat her?

Games Guru: Beating Cackletta’s Ghost is not easy, but here is a clue that may help. Watch Cackletta’s eyes. When she looks up, keep Mario and Luigi low. When she looks down, her eyes will start to glow before she fires those awful lasers. This should help.

27 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

1. how do i get to bean bean castle

2. Mario & Luigi // April 1, 2009 at 12:54 pm // Reply

What the heck is Wario & Waluigi Superstar Saga?

3. If you’re having trouble with Cackletta’s ghost here’s some tips. When Cackletta swings her arms around or shooting lazers from her eyes, befour she attacks look at her eyes. When she looks up she attacks up, when she looks down she attacks down. And when her heart is open use hammer bro. attacks on the heart it will do lots of damage.Oh and when you kill Cackletta; you better get out of Bowser’s castle in less than 3 min. or you’ll die.

4. Bowser 3000 // March 24, 2009 at 1:48 pm // Reply

In Hoho Mountain, how do you beat the challenge? I know that I use the Spin Bros.
    Move, but is there an easier way?

5. Hey i really need some help. i’m stuk on the part with the chukola fruit. ive found all but the purple and i think ive foundt the purple b4 but just culdnt figure out how to get it but if you culd tell me where and how to get it thatd b great. and i also need help with that huge turtle 2 that always bloks the narrow ways. where do u get one o those super hammers 4 that?

6. darkrai 4 ever // March 15, 2009 at 9:59 am // Reply

How do you get Mario Dash?

7. darkrai 4 ever // March 15, 2009 at 9:56 am // Reply

To QUESTION,after you beat popple the second time,you will go to Oho Oasis and go to the palaces and you will learn hand powers.

8. Hey, I STILL need help! Can’t anyone tell me how to get past the hoho mountains?

9. How do you get mario and luigies hand powers

10. darkrai 4 ever // February 22, 2009 at 7:51 pm // Reply

I got to see somebody beat the game! He showed me his “Good File” and he beat Bowleta and The Ghost of Cacleta was freaky,though.

11. I need some help, I’m stuck in hoho mountains where the giant turtle is all, derrrr you can’t knock me down! I think… it really annoys me!! how do I get past him?

12. I pwned almost all the bosses! I just can’t pwn the final boss. but I did get a walkthrough book of this game! I know a seceret! Put the G.B.H. (Game Boy Horror) on luigi and face piranah bean and you’ll get a badge or something…

13. I think Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga is one of the best game I have evere played ps Luigi rocks!

14. who knows how to do spin bro advance?

15. Y is it that I cant do quizzes now, but yoshi can? o_O

Another tidbit: if you use the advance of Swing Bros. on the crab boss (who I just got done beating for the thousandth time), you can get a badge. The same is true if you do it just right on the desert tree-type thing…
    C U L8R!

16. 2
    who can you actully talk to in the theater?

A kirby
    B stafy
    C yoshi
    D pikachu

17. im also known as ditto . ive got a quiz.
    whatn can you do when you level up BEFORE the battle with the giant crab?
    A attack
    B speed
    C stach
    D defense
    choose the correct answer!!

18. for some reason, I cant do quizzes anymore😦

however, there is something I want 2 tell u guyz: There r 2 Hoo beans in Little Fungitown. Thats all ill release.

I cant wait 4 M+L 3!

19. To that “masterala” dude, your supposed ot fill Mario with water and use the hammer to get water to hit the tornado, NOT spin into it.

20. Cacklettaconquerer // January 10, 2009 at 6:54 pm // Reply

To Gameguy: When you learn Mario Dash, use it to knock the big dope down!

21. I’m stuck at the place where the huge tutle thinks you can’t knock him down… how do I get past him?!

22. the answer is a.

23. I am stuck in jokes end i cant get to the twister with the candles

24. you can fight piana pariana at the airport by shooting it with watter

25. where are all of the bean fruit and in what order!

1 7 8 9 10 11