Mario Baseball

I need codes!

Games Guru: In the grand tradition of Nintendo games, Mario Baseball has millions of unlockable characters and not much in the way of secret codes. If you want to unlock Baby Mario, complete the Challenge Mode using Yoshi. If you want to unlock a Hammer Bro, complete the Challenge Mode as Bowser.

85 Comments on Mario Baseball

1. i just have to beat bowser

2. MY BATTERS ARE LUIGI,TOAD,DAISY,YOSHI,DK,DIDDY KONG,AND WALUIGI

3. [to waluigi time] i have the wii verson and made my own team called the hometown nics and made a ballpark!

4. MARIOTIME! // August 8, 2011 at 7:46 pm // Reply

HOW DO YOU UNLOCK BOWSER.

5. where’s the last stone tablet piece? i have the sign one and the Blue Kritters one, where’s the other?

6. It’s actually called Mario Super Sluggers.

7. SuperBowserBrother // December 3, 2010 at 6:23 am // Reply

Is this for Mario Superstar baseball for Game Cube or Mario super sluggers for Wii?

8. I pitched a perfect game. Nothing happened. Shadow Mario is not in the game.

9. How do you defeat Bowser?

10. and how in the world do u pitch a perfect game

11. and how in the world do u pitch a perfect game
    and how do u get King. K Rool

12. how do u get shadow mario

13. my favorite charaters are king k.rool,diddykong,kritters wiggler and petey piranha

14. TrainerRoxas // August 22, 2009 at 2:38 pm // Reply

shadow mario isn’t in the game! My friend has unlocked all the charecters and there is no such thing as shadow mario! :(

15. cool game. also easy

16. JR bowser is shadow mario but there is a way you can acutuely be shadow mario you just have to pith a perfect game LOL

17. EMud the Penguin // April 4, 2009 at 6:20 am // Reply

I know an AWESOME glitch. With any character that can use star moves batting, try using a star move, but hit the ball so well that it would’ve been a home run if you didn’t use a star move. First of all, it’ll show the little star thing, then the ball will go flying with no way they can rob the homer! It doesn’t always work. it also takes up 5 stars.

18. I think Mario Baseball is one of the best games I have evere played ps. I think Luigi rocks!

19. eagleorbust // January 6, 2009 at 3:25 pm // Reply

i say mario super sluggers is better :-)

20. Dear pokemonluvr,
    you actully have shadow mario! (BECAUSE HE’S REALLY JUST BOWSER JR.!) Didn’t know that, huh?

21. The first stone tablit is near the DK jungle sign that says EXIT.

22. Waluigi time! // November 7, 2008 at 9:46 pm // Reply

To shadowroy64, Super Mario Sluggers is the name of the new one for the nintendo wii, this is the prequel Mario Superstar Baseball.

1 2