Mario Baseball

I need codes!

Games Guru: In the grand tradition of Nintendo games, Mario Baseball has millions of unlockable characters and not much in the way of secret codes. If you want to unlock Baby Mario, complete the Challenge Mode using Yoshi. If you want to unlock a Hammer Bro, complete the Challenge Mode as Bowser.

28 Comments on Mario Baseball

1. you beet the game in two days that is awsome.I wish I had that game.

2. isnt it called Mario super sluggers?

3. grassruler888 // September 26, 2008 at 4:40 pm // Reply

dear rocket racer its not super Mario sluggers its mario super sluggers

4. I have the best team in this game and my ace even better I got Boo as a pitcher(did you expect anything else) King Boo to catch and Petey at right to throw his amazing longball. Along with that My Slugger DK is a beast in the lineup. The best team to ever walk the face of the Earth!!!

5. I have “Mario SLuggers” I beat the whole thing in 2 days its really easy

6. frist fight yoshi ok its esay to deafet

7. rocket racer // July 12, 2008 at 11:05 am // Reply

They are coming out with a sequel of this for Wii called ” Super Mario Sluggers”, I can`t wait for it!

8. to get bowser on chalange mode you beat speaciel with anybody

9. Waluigi time! // June 23, 2008 at 12:20 am // Reply

How do you unlock Hammer Bro?

10. Waluigi time! // June 19, 2008 at 6:26 pm // Reply

Where’s the Waluigi ballpark!!!??? Love the game anyway, Waluigi’s my favorite!

11. pokemonluvr // June 14, 2008 at 7:29 am // Reply

Everyone kepps saying you can unlock shadow mario. HE IS NOT IN THE GAME!!!!!

12. baseball lover // May 31, 2008 at 9:34 am // Reply

To unlock bowser castle, you have to beat challenge mode once with anyone(The cool thing is, when you unlock bowser castle, you also unlock a new character depending on what team captain you beat challenge mode with).

13. football guy 31 // May 26, 2008 at 9:46 am // Reply

how do u unlock shadow mario? is this true?

P.S mustard rox

14. pokemonluvr // April 26, 2008 at 12:29 pm // Reply

My best character is Wario. I got 213 homeruns, 176 two run homers, 152 three run homers and 145 GRAND SLAMS with a total of 686 homers! Unfortunatly, my game broke.

15. pokemonluvr // April 26, 2008 at 12:23 pm // Reply

Here’s a cheat to get a homer. Wait till the pitcher just lets go of the ball power up. When you SLAM it it will go flying past the stands.

16. How do climb on the wall and get a catch with Dixie Kong?

P.S. its the last star I need

17. how do u body check

18. How do you get to be Bowser on challenge?

19. 007: No.

Furvain94: Shadow Mario is not unlockable

20. People keep saying that you can get shadow mario in this games but I see how.

21. this game rocks. LOL

22. Is this game avilable for ds

23. bowser hits homers every time! lol most the time grand slams

24. marlishy to find out what you need to do to get the stars pause in challenge mode and select ‘check stars’ then select a charater and move to the squares that are empty it should tell you what you need to do to get it for the more difficult ones you will need to be on the hardest level

25. no mario man,hold on to r for a super pitch or hit. you want to do it with a main character. if you hit it in the perfect spot its a homer. nomatter. what