Mario Cart Double Dash

How do you earn extra racetracks?

Games Guru: Finish the Star Cup with 100 CC karts and you will open the “Special Cup.” Beyond that, all of the unlockables are new carts and a couple Battle Mode arenas.

25 Comments on Mario Cart Double Dash

1. mini-game MASTER // July 4, 2007 at 8:16 pm // Reply

I love the Mario kart games my friend beat the hole game and got all the karts and drivers

2. game lover // June 24, 2007 at 6:25 pm // Reply

I love this game!

3. u have to beat all cup tour on 150cc to get boo and petty pirhanha

4. I have beaten this game and gotton to the very elongated level. It takes forever to beat!

P.S. Go to the bowling game if you want to talk to me. That is where i do most of my talking.
    :) :( :0 :^

5. getxnfytfuA2 // June 22, 2007 at 10:10 pm // Reply

i beat this game and got all of the people there is a shortcut in the placewhere you drive downtown in flowercup

6. robo cup winner // June 21, 2007 at 9:30 pm // Reply

My friend beat this game and got every thing so much fun in 4 player battle

7. Hey people, how do ya get the big people, like Boo and Petty Pirhanha?

8. i use waluigi and mario and drive in the purple car.thats a good team and really funny

9. The Joke Master // June 13, 2007 at 6:30 pm // Reply

That “someone els” is Toadette.

10. i got all the Powers!!!!

11. Do speacial cup to get the toad pack. It includes toad, someone els, and thier cart.

12. also what combination wins all cuptour at 150cc

13. Hey strongfullyBad how do yu unlock King,boo and Pety pinhira and tilt areana

14. if u beat the whole game u get a different background

15. yes there is a waluigi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Is there Waluigi?

17. § Zihark § // April 11, 2007 at 8:25 pm // Reply

i have everything

18. i have those ashketchum

19. Ash Ketchum // April 10, 2007 at 4:35 pm // Reply

how do yo unlock:King Boo,King Boos Kart,and Tilt Table Battle Arina?

20. StrongfullyBad // April 10, 2007 at 1:04 pm // Reply

You can also unlock Toad, Toadette, King Boo, and Petey Piranha

21. Videogame master // April 5, 2007 at 4:15 pm // Reply

This game is awesome!! Mirror mode is fun but on Yoshi circut there is 2 shortcuts u cn take.one is threw his arms and the other is in the tunnel. You can only reach them if you have a golden mushroom or 3 mushrooms. Save them…….Videogame Master

22. what about all tour cup?How do i baet it in 150cc?:]

23. CO OP PLAY! Me and one of my siblings did the entire ichilada (Don’t think I spelled it right) with the Co-Op play.

24. I have Mario Kart Double Dash! Thank you!

25. Mario is awesome // March 12, 2007 at 5:35 pm // Reply

NO you Also get mirrior mode

1 2 3 7