Mario Cart Double Dash

How do you earn extra racetracks?

Games Guru: Finish the Star Cup with 100 CC karts and you will open the “Special Cup.” Beyond that, all of the unlockables are new carts and a couple Battle Mode arenas.

186 Comments on Mario Cart Double Dash

1. My friend has the Golden KartB) you ride in when you win the tracks: You do the star cup in 150CC It’s super strong:D, but super slow :(

2. the best car for mario kart is the green turtle car. also the toadies car is really good. mostly all the small ones. the best medium car is mario’s. the best big car is boo and the pirahna guy.

3. Petey Piranha and King Boo can use all the special items including the special mushroom used by toad.

4. Squirrely Person // November 25, 2007 at 5:53 pm // Reply

Are there any cheats?

5. bomb battle are my favrites

6. :) Mario Kart Rocks!!!! :)

7. I love Mario Cart Double Dash!!!

8. I dont like hevy kirts

9. Chose Bulbasuar // November 1, 2007 at 8:44 am // Reply

Did You Know That The Rainbow Track Was In Mario Kart 64?

10. i want to play the beta

11. How do beat 150cc in crown cup.

12. e8t the Den Chief // September 29, 2007 at 2:01 pm // Reply

The Pihrana plant has the better cart than Boo

13. Extreme Rapper // September 16, 2007 at 8:43 pm // Reply

Plus DOES ANYBODY HAVE TIPS FOR MARIOKART SUPER CIRCUT? :o

14. I like doing

ballon battle

15. I suggest using light karts for 150cc races

16. I love Sasuke Uchiha // August 30, 2007 at 5:57 pm // Reply

i beat mariokart double dash years ago. it came with my gamecube. my cuz was the first to beat me. and im hard to beat. i scream really loud when i lose. but, i own you all!!!!!!!!

17. I suggest using toad and baby luigi for your needs

18. seachn the web 98 // August 11, 2007 at 7:51 am // Reply

ug the 150cc is to hard! i alwas end in 7th or 8th but i still have fun

19. virtual ninja from burnout 3 // August 4, 2007 at 8:25 pm // Reply

my original name was jimmy neutron, so the long cool was mine.

20. Jimmy Neutron // August 4, 2007 at 8:19 pm // Reply

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. wwebatistafan // August 3, 2007 at 8:53 am // Reply

person, yoshi and baby luigi are a great team to

22. How to turn on mirror? Win special cup150 cc and you will get King Boo, Petty Pirhanha, 2 new cars, and mirrormode. as for turning it on, go to the cc level. there you will find mirror.

23. weird person from mars // July 26, 2007 at 5:20 pm // Reply

How do you turn on mirror mode?

24. I heard the best team is Mario and Bowser…

25. I have lots of Mario games

26. mini-game MASTER // July 4, 2007 at 8:16 pm // Reply

I love the Mario kart games my friend beat the hole game and got all the karts and drivers

27. game lover // June 24, 2007 at 6:25 pm // Reply

I love this game!

28. u have to beat all cup tour on 150cc to get boo and petty pirhanha

29. I have beaten this game and gotton to the very elongated level. It takes forever to beat!

P.S. Go to the bowling game if you want to talk to me. That is where i do most of my talking.
    :) :( :0 :^

30. getxnfytfuA2 // June 22, 2007 at 10:10 pm // Reply

i beat this game and got all of the people there is a shortcut in the placewhere you drive downtown in flowercup

31. robo cup winner // June 21, 2007 at 9:30 pm // Reply

My friend beat this game and got every thing so much fun in 4 player battle

32. Hey people, how do ya get the big people, like Boo and Petty Pirhanha?

33. i use waluigi and mario and drive in the purple car.thats a good team and really funny

34. The Joke Master // June 13, 2007 at 6:30 pm // Reply

That “someone els” is Toadette.

35. i got all the Powers!!!!

36. Do speacial cup to get the toad pack. It includes toad, someone els, and thier cart.

37. also what combination wins all cuptour at 150cc

38. Hey strongfullyBad how do yu unlock King,boo and Pety pinhira and tilt areana

39. if u beat the whole game u get a different background

40. yes there is a waluigi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. Is there Waluigi?

42. § Zihark § // April 11, 2007 at 8:25 pm // Reply

i have everything

43. i have those ashketchum

44. Ash Ketchum // April 10, 2007 at 4:35 pm // Reply

how do yo unlock:King Boo,King Boos Kart,and Tilt Table Battle Arina?

45. StrongfullyBad // April 10, 2007 at 1:04 pm // Reply

You can also unlock Toad, Toadette, King Boo, and Petey Piranha

46. Videogame master // April 5, 2007 at 4:15 pm // Reply

This game is awesome!! Mirror mode is fun but on Yoshi circut there is 2 shortcuts u cn take.one is threw his arms and the other is in the tunnel. You can only reach them if you have a golden mushroom or 3 mushrooms. Save them…….Videogame Master

47. what about all tour cup?How do i baet it in 150cc?:]

48. CO OP PLAY! Me and one of my siblings did the entire ichilada (Don’t think I spelled it right) with the Co-Op play.

49. I have Mario Kart Double Dash! Thank you!

50. Mario is awesome // March 12, 2007 at 5:35 pm // Reply

NO you Also get mirrior mode

1 2 3 4