Mario Kart Double Dash

How do you earn extra racetracks?

Games Guru: Finish the Star Cup with 100 CC karts and you will open the “Special Cup.” Beyond that, all of the unlockables are new carts and a couple Battle Mode arenas.

25 Comments on Mario Kart Double Dash

1. pokemonluvr // May 26, 2008 at 6:15 am // Reply

I beat Mushroom, Flower, and Star Cup on only 50cc.

2. I love the last two characters you get.

3. samy1 baby mario and bowser jr. // May 3, 2008 at 12:20 am // Reply

Yo, this is what i earned so far since you want to know extra stuff. Mushroom cup 150 cc is the Luigi mansion for battle mode. Mushroom cup 100cc is the green baby carriage. Flower 150cc the girl or pink yoshi’s cart. star 50cc is paratroopa or red koopa’s cart. 100cc star cup is Special cup. 150 for star cup is barrel train “mixture of donkey kong and at train. Special cup 50cc is bullet kart, 100cc is Toad and Toadette. Special Cup 150cc is All star cup. I haven’t beaten All star cup yet.

4. pokemonluvr // April 26, 2008 at 12:31 pm // Reply

I play on 50cc but I’m still pretty good.

5. koopatroopa21 // April 22, 2008 at 3:53 pm // Reply

Hey Luigi, Mario’s right. There are 2 cups to unlock: Special Cup and All Cup Tour

(well, I guess the All Cup Tour is only a cup in Grand Prix, so score you one for that)

6. Note: The Golden Parade Kart is available for all weight classes, and it’s fast.

7. astrokid430 // April 16, 2008 at 4:37 pm // Reply

I beat the game in 2 days. Thats after I had beaten it 14 times already, with NO CHEATS.

8. To: Luigi

I saw that you said there is only one cup that you can unlock

Um your wrong and right you can unlock another cup but its the all cup tour and all you do is race all 16 courses again

if you want to find how to unlock this go to your records and see what courses you haven’t won first in yet

just to help a bit there is one kart for each player plus a bonus one

there are 6 battle stages and 16 courses

plus you can get something called mirror mode witch turns everything around like you were looking in a mirror

I hope that helps and if it doesn’t it might help someone else

9. this game is sooooo booring. we beat it in less than a only unlock 1 cup,not 2. the other one is a hoax

10. i have the all cup tour

11. i beat 50cc and 100cc

12. that game is easy !!!!!!!!!!

13. rocket racer // March 2, 2008 at 3:08 pm // Reply

I think the best light car is the bullet bill, medium green fire( Luigi’s) and heavy is Wario car. P.S. There is an all-purpose car at the end.

14. Don't need a name // March 1, 2008 at 7:10 pm // Reply

this game i beat wit my frend i beat 50,100,and 150cc we used only bowsa joonier and baby mario

15. I’m Invicible on this game.

16. Here are some good teams: plow crew: Diddy Kong and Bowser Jr. super fast crew: Toad and baby Luigi

17. Beat the all tour cup in mirror mode for that you will get THE GOLDEN PARADE KART!

18. Get baby Mario & Luigi in the green cradle, and you can get Chompie.

Got to the options screen and choose frantic.

Hope this helps,

19. I love this game. its the best racing game ever. no one can beat me

20. I beat all the courses on 150cc

21. arghhhhh! dumb mirror mode you have to do the opessite turns

22. the easiest way to beat this game is if you do it with somebodyelse

23. I am having trouble beating special cup on 150cc but asid from that I have opend up toad and toadet and beat almost all the courses on 150cc!

I am the best!

24. A name is pointless // December 9, 2007 at 9:01 pm // Reply

Hey, all of you out there looking for a good kart, I have one. You know the baby luigi kart? I have beaten the game with that. No other kart. Good luck!!

25. I like it