Mario Cart Double Dash

How do you earn extra racetracks?

Games Guru: Finish the Star Cup with 100 CC karts and you will open the “Special Cup.” Beyond that, all of the unlockables are new carts and a couple Battle Mode arenas.

186 Comments on Mario Cart Double Dash

1. This game is so frustrating! I know how to unlock Luigi’s Mansion, BUT I CAN’T DO IT!

Waluigi and Paratroopa are awesome!

2. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // September 11, 2010 at 6:42 am // Reply

baby luigi yodels when he gets a chain chomp!

3. They should have made it harder won game in 1 hour

4. redhead736 // July 29, 2010 at 7:42 pm // Reply

race as 2 characters!

5. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // June 27, 2010 at 10:14 am // Reply

i beat the game so ask me anything! ;) ps. you can’t play as a hammer bro. you can play as petey pirannah and king boo though. they can use all items! imagine king boo using yoshi egg or petey using chompers. ;) hahaha!

6. The empire muggs back // June 16, 2010 at 7:57 am // Reply

So who is paratroopa ? And can you play as hammer bro?

7. the last car to get is a golden mush room car

8. Samus the Maurth hunter // May 3, 2010 at 9:57 pm // Reply

The one of best combos is toad and parakoopa in toads kart, Yoshi and toad in Wuluigi’s kart, Bowser Jr. and yoshi in mario’s kart, and Mario and Yoshi in luigi’s kart.

9. King boo & petey pirahna in pirahna pipes in my opinion is the best. King boo & petey pirahna can get any special item!

10. firestar 104 // January 24, 2010 at 9:32 am // Reply

Love this game, it is my fave Mario game besides Galaxy and Super Mario World. How do you get Mirror Mode?

• Maybe you just have to completely beat 150cc.

• Nerfplayer // October 28, 2010 at 8:15 pm //

Actually, you have to beat all three classes that you begin with to unlock Mirror Mode. Trust me, my cousin beat the game and I use his save file.

11. KOOPA TROOPA MASTER // January 20, 2010 at 4:35 pm // Reply

unfortunately, i dont have the game. but i play it with my friends. in my opinion best combo is paratroopa and baby mario in the para-wing

12. I’ve beaten the game and it is true what Super mario says about the trophy cart!!

13. toad o tron 5000 // December 14, 2009 at 10:35 am // Reply

i cant beat star cup 100!!!!!! whos the best combo?!?! help you fools!

14. To get Mirror Mode You Have To Get Special cup and……….If you don’t have it yet,let me know And I’ll Give you help CHOW!

15. how do u play mirror mode

• Actually, Luigi99, to get to the Mirror Class you have to earn 1st, 2nd, and/or 3rd place trophies for all cups in all classes. It’s the same thing for all other Mario Kart games as well!

16. I personally think the babies are the best combo because they get access to fast cars and if they are behind chain chomp puts them back in the race

• CHAIN CHOMP? I thought it was litiku, u know, the dude who dous the race countdown.the little guy in the cloud

17. paratroopa and baby bowser are the best commbo. with paratroopa you get the triple red shell as his special and with baby bowser you get the big shell as your special. i have beaten that game completely

18. yoshi+babybowser+yoshikart= awesome!!!!

Bob-omb blast is the best

19. kool aid dude // October 10, 2009 at 8:29 pm // Reply

Hint: Hit a car with mushrooms on it and a mushroom will fall out.

20. kool aid dude // October 10, 2009 at 8:28 pm // Reply

Good pair: Paratroopa and Baby Luigi

21. You can unlock petey pirahna and king boo by beating star cup in mirror mode.

22. mario man // July 1, 2009 at 2:04 pm // Reply

i like the baby bros. because they are fast.

23. super mario // June 14, 2009 at 5:44 pm // Reply

here’s a tip: when you beat every cup on every engine mode( 50 cc, 100 cc, 150 cc ,mirror), you will unlock a new title screen, a new screen after the end credits, and a trophy kart that can be used for any character combo!

24. I also like the combo of Mario and Peach but i doon’t use it much..

25. actully i think that the best combos are Pety prauna and Peach or Peach and Toad!!

26. benrocklegend // May 27, 2009 at 2:13 pm // Reply

i love the game were the cheats do you get more cars

27. to unlock petty piranha and king boo, win first place in mirror mode star cup. to unlock mirror mode, win first place in every 150cc cup.

28. MARIO man says // April 10, 2009 at 8:04 pm // Reply

First of all, how do you get King Boo and Petty Piranha? P.S. I rock at this game!

29. super mario // April 9, 2009 at 5:48 pm // Reply

how do you unlock king boo and petty pirahna?!?!?

30. i like this game

31. i love it!

32. Waluigi Time, I have to agree with you!

33. I like Mario and Luigi, or Mario and baby Mario, or Luigi and baby luigi.

34. doubledashmasta // February 2, 2009 at 10:27 pm // Reply

I personally think mario and bowser are the best combination. (strange combination, huh. :) )

35. I think Mario cart Double Dash is one of the best games I have evere played ps. luigi rocks!

• Mario Kart: Double Dash is one of the worst games I’ve played.
      That’s why I sold mine at a garage sale.

36. personaly, I think that winged koopa and koopa are the fastest when put together on a red winged koopa kart

37. sonic fan101 // January 28, 2009 at 3:45 pm // Reply

ok i have it 4 nin. game cube so if that helps then take it and message me P.S. i have it 4 wii so ill help u out =D

• on daisy cruiser i know a shortcut after you get out of the dining room go down the pit and u get a speed boost easy huh

38. yomomma says // January 26, 2009 at 4:13 pm // Reply

The best combo is King Boo and Petey Pirahna cuz they have all the specials.

39. AWESOME

40. cool game

41. How do you unlock the last two cups? // January 9, 2009 at 7:38 pm // Reply

nickname says it all

42. kitty cat177, are you talking about a diffrent game? Cause I thought you HAD the star cup! (And what I mean about having the star cup, it`s already unlocked when you first get the game!

43. I rock at Mario kart

44. kitty cat177 // December 30, 2008 at 3:04 pm // Reply

how do you get the star cup???

45. Your`e right, Waluigi time! Waluigi DOES rule!

46. Jakdatiger,
    There are best combos to other people. It’s just their opinion on best combos. P.S. the game guru is wrong about just unlocking the specal cup. I unlocked all tour cup WITHOUT UNLOCKING king boo & petey pirahna!

47. How do you play da game

48. OK game. used to be awesome at it, but now i don`t play it. And I also don`t think there are any “best” combos.

49. Waluigi time! // December 6, 2008 at 11:04 am // Reply

To some guy that likes video games, Waluigi rules!!!!! Bowser jr. drules!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Just my opinion)

50. some guy that likes video games // December 5, 2008 at 9:38 pm // Reply

personally, Groudon, I think the best are Bowser jr., and and waluigi. I usually use waluigi and yoshi/birdo

1 2 3 4