Mario Cart Double Dash

How do you earn extra racetracks?

Games Guru: Finish the Star Cup with 100 CC karts and you will open the “Special Cup.” Beyond that, all of the unlockables are new carts and a couple Battle Mode arenas.

186 Comments on Mario Cart Double Dash

1. this is one of the best mariokart games

2. how do you unlock mirror mode

3. my favorite teams would be baby mario + baby luigi and koopa troopa + koopa para-troopa.

4. petey pancakes // March 18, 2012 at 5:59 pm // Reply

parania plan rocks!!t

5. There are 6 cups.

6. I UESE LUIGI AND DAISY IN MARIO’S CAR YOSHI AND BABBY LUIGI IN YOSHI’S CAR DK AND DIDDY KONG IN DK’S CAR WALUIGI AND TOAD IN WARIO’S CAR

7. tocomanplaysavidiogame // September 27, 2011 at 7:25 pm // Reply

i think there’s a glitch wher if you press cetiun buttons a flyer for the game pops up becuse they were too lazy to take it out :D

8. The control freak // August 23, 2011 at 8:46 am // Reply

I beat the game with my bro

9. i love Japan // July 4, 2011 at 8:59 pm // Reply

How many cups are there for Double Dash? I thought there were 3?!?!

10. does anybody know if you unlock anything if you complete all cup tour at 150cc please tell me. :()

11. Bugs Bunny // May 24, 2011 at 6:19 pm // Reply

My sister’s boyfriend knew of a way to get a Chain-Chomper out of every single item box! Even in 2nd place(not first though)! You had to be Baby Mario or Baby Luigi. Any ideas how this works? I think it had to do with good timing.

• dgltenderfoot // July 26, 2012 at 5:28 pm // Reply

Relating to Bugs Bunny’s question, all characters have special blocks. Mario has fireballs, Luigi has green fireballs, and DK has a huge banana peel. Good Luck!!!!!!!!

12. I love Japan // May 23, 2011 at 5:14 pm // Reply

i didnt like this game very much… there are not many cups

13. Just unlocked Tilt A Kart, King Boo, Petey, Piranha Pipes.
    For an awesome combo ( I think) use Koopa, Paratroopa, Baby Luigi, or Toad in Baby Mario’s kart!!

Petey is one awesome plant! Admit it, or he’ll eat you!

14. Dazed Mich // March 22, 2011 at 9:08 am // Reply

Where can I buy this game? Does gamestop or gamecrazy have it?
    I really want it, it’s pretty epic.

• Sorry, dude.
      You’re gonna have to buy it from Ebay or Amazon, along with a Gamecube controller. It works on both Wiis and Gamecubes, so don’t worry.

WALUIGI TIME!!! WAHEEEE!!! :D

• You can also try your local flea market, too.

15. yoshi rocks wii // January 10, 2011 at 11:13 pm // Reply

who is paratroopa?

16. Mix and match any of these characters, and you’ll be epic!
    Toad, DK, Paratroopa, Waluigi.
    Use either the DK kart, the Luigi Kart, the Daisy Kart, or the Baby Luigi Kart!

1 2 3 4