Mario Kart Double Dash

How do you earn extra racetracks?

Games Guru: Finish the Star Cup with 100 CC karts and you will open the “Special Cup.” Beyond that, all of the unlockables are new carts and a couple Battle Mode arenas.

27 Comments on Mario Kart Double Dash

1. can anyone tell me tips on how to beat cups on 100 and 150cc?

P.S. my usual combo is parakoopa (koopa with red shell) driving and Bowser jr. using items in the parkoopa kart. Is this a good team?

2. This game is so easy, I beat every cup on virtually every kart .

3. Waluigi time! // November 8, 2008 at 1:17 pm // Reply

This game is fun, but I like Mario Kart Wii better!

4. Brawlchampmaster dude, Toadette is paired with toad after you beat 150cc Special. Petey Pirana is this ugly flower thing in speedos that you get in Mirror mode

• I thought he was a walking pirahna plant.
      There’s another version of him in Super Mario Sunshine (an awesome game) AND Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

5. someone else // October 28, 2008 at 7:30 pm // Reply

I know how to drift really well on the first part of rainbow road. You have to powerslide before you get to the turns.

6. Shaymin Stun Spore // October 12, 2008 at 4:29 pm // Reply

Hi, i’m back from Florida and my favorite character in this is Bowser Jr. Gotta stun,bye!

7. BrawlChampionMaster // September 21, 2008 at 3:59 pm // Reply

How do you get Toadette?P.S.Who is Petey Pirana?

8. How do you unlock the Special Cup courses?

9. shadowroy64 // August 12, 2008 at 7:56 am // Reply

this game is so easy!

10. Mario Kart Master // August 7, 2008 at 1:17 pm // Reply

Ultimatepokemonmaster, My Favorite Combanation is Mario and ParaKoopaTroopa, Kart is The Waluigi Racer,Mushroom Cup Track is Luigi Circut, Flower Cup is Mushroom Bridge, Star Cup Track is DK Mountain, And My Favorite Special Cup Track is Bowser’s Castle.

11. Mario Kart Master // August 7, 2008 at 1:00 pm // Reply

Ok, this is for anybody who doesnt have King Boo and Petey. To unlock them, Go to Mirror Mode and Go to The Star Cup and beat it in 1st Place and Then Their Yours I recommend being the Koopas on the Para Koopa Troopa Kart Ok,Bye! Hope This Helps.

12. Cacklettaconquerer // July 28, 2008 at 7:22 pm // Reply

To Mark the Gamer: You still didn’t tell me your favorite stages in each cup.

13. Mark The Gamer // July 26, 2008 at 6:36 pm // Reply

I beat the whole game the best combination I say would be using Toad and Walugi in the Walugi Kart the purple one (not the heavy weight Wario One) use this on any cup and you will literally beat the game easy. Results May Vary on Gaming Experience.

14. Cacklettaconquerer // July 25, 2008 at 5:31 pm // Reply

Hello. I’m back from camping and I just want to say that I’m the Ultimatepokemonmaster kid, but I don’t think I should be called Ultimatepokemonmaster since I don’t have all the battle frontier symbols so I changed my name.

15. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 19, 2008 at 7:08 pm // Reply

Did I say tournament? I meant survey!

16. Character Combo: King Boo and Petey Pirhana

Racecar: The Golden car (where GP winners ride for ceremonies)

Mushroom Cup: Dry Dry Desert

Flower Cup: Daisy Cruiser

Star Cup: Mushroom City (or whatever it is called)

Special Cup: Rainbow Road (it is also my turf)

These are my favorites of Mario Kart Double Dash

17. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 16, 2008 at 7:52 pm // Reply

Yo! I’m new here with a tournament: What’s your favorite character combination? Racecar? Mushroom stage? Flower stage? Star stage? Special stage? My favorite combination is Mario&YOshi. My favorite racecar is that golden one where you beat the all-cup tour on mirror mode 150cp. My favorite mushroom stage is Peach Beach. My favorite flower stage is Daisy Cruiser because I have a crush on Daisy. My favorite star stage is Yoshi circuit and my favorite Special Stage is Rainbow Road.

18. Someone post their freind codes and I’ll post mine for mario kart wii

19. I beat the whole game.

All the grand prix

Unlocked all stuff

20. iactuallybeatthegame // June 29, 2008 at 7:14 pm // Reply

beat the special cup and you get the alltour cup with all of the tracks in it.

21. Waluigi time! // June 24, 2008 at 7:45 pm // Reply

Never mind what I said about the, yeh you guessed it, the 2-D box thing. I beat the game and it didn’t show it on the picture of the castle. When will these idiots on the internet stop spewing false info.?!!!

22. Waluigi time! // June 19, 2008 at 8:07 pm // Reply

This ones for Mr. Anonymous, I unlocked Boo and the flower guy from beating All Cup Tour on Mirror mode. Good luck though, it took me hours!!!

23. Waluigi time! // June 19, 2008 at 7:34 pm // Reply

Those of you Mario fans who are familiar with the infamous 2-D black box in Super Mario 64 DS(Still trying to break by the way!)watch for the ending when it shows a view of the castle. You will be able to see the box on the same side of the castle as on the main selection screen of Super Mario 64 DS!!!

24. How do you unlock Boo and that flower thing?

25. heres a Glitch I found out but you have to be lucky

drive into a bannana or somthing as somone uses the ligthning thingingy and you won’t be tiny!

From the sword weilding cart driving laser blasting Victor!